Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Does anyone on here use the aromatherapy cup on their Woodscents? If so, how do you use it? How hot? How much oils? What kind of oil? What's your favorite aroma?
All help appreciated. Doc

Does anyone on here use the aromatherapy cup on their Woodscents?
I do. :biggrin:

The best way is to use it with a ball of cotton in it to soak up the oil. Otherwise it tends to burn onto the glass aroma cup. I'll add a couple drops at a time. You want to use a low setting to avoid that burning as well. I use about a 4 or 5.

You want to use pure essential oils... not the cheap crap you can find that has fillers and water in it. The oils made by NOW, 365, and Aura Cacia are real good ones imo. Some can be found on Amazon and often they can be found at health food stores. My absolute favorite is Gray Matter Batter by Aura Cacia. It's a blend of Peppermint, lavender, spearmint and Roman Chamomile.

Mom, do you need a carrier oil, or any dilution of the essential oils? Doc
Nope. Just a few drops of the pure essential oil on a piece of cotton. :smile: You can even forego the cotton but it will cause more burnt residue on your glass if you do.

One thing to note; some essential oils are much more expensive than others. Peppermint, eucalyptus, lemon grass and lavender, for instance, are on the less expensive side. But when you start getting into Roman Chamomile and Sandalwood the price jacks right on up.

Good morning everyone, wow its that time of year woot woot! Going to take it easy today, got the boys and we are going to put the Christmas tree up. Told my youngest we cant put anything under it if its not up thats for usre. I love messing with em bout what I may have gotten for them or may not have gotten. My 14 year old has been wanting a Chrome book from his mom for his gift. He told me there is a gift under the tree that looks about the size of it so he tells me last night "Ohhh dad mom told me she couldnt get the chrome book that it was sold out at BF but I know she did, I got on the internet and got the dimensions of it then measured the gift and its just the right size, I know she got it for me dad!" I was like ohh really, is that so thinking that boy is too smart but then I threw a wrench in his great idea telling him that his mom called and said she couldnt get it that it was sold out and that she didnt know what to do asking me if I thought I may be able to grab it somewhere, hahaha I told him you got a sweater in that box hahaha how smart are you now!!!! There is a chrome book in that gift but I am not telling him that lol!

We had another sonogram this week at 12 weeks we could see tiny little arms moving, how awesome! I know I said it before so hoping for a little girl, only a few more weeks and we will know for sure. We both like Lilah Grace. Being our age she will get a sonogram each visit every month making sure all is well throughout the term.

I got that Cocobolo in, wow these blocks are sweet, the outside doesnt do them justice but does give you an idea of the beauty within. I have been turning smalls for a stem order for Amsterdam, they look amazing. These will make some of the most beautiful WoodScents yet.

Db0eJp0.jpg

u0O2A4e.jpg

Had to get small shorts with the two tone, cant have a WS without matching stems and wongs.

m0qkdIm.jpg

Thanks @momofthegoons for pitching in with advise for @Dynalowrider, I hope you have you it smelling nice and fragrant round there.

Got 2 boys awake, got a wife and one more still sleeping, gotta get them moving soon, we got a tree to put up and ornaments to hang. Will wrap the gifts this week when the boys are gone so when they come back next weekend they will trip out wondering what all that is under it, I love this time of year! Wishing you all the best out there!

Last edited:
Good afternoon, had snow here last week, how crazy this early in the year and just to see it sure enough. Friday I would say we got 3", was gone in no time but shut the schools down and most else. The boys loved that and had alot of fun in it. We are still house hunting, with no luck really. Am hoping and praying we find something soon.

I just replaced this skew on the right with the new one on the left. Its the same skew in fact made by the same guy at the same length always. Only took me 3 years to work off 5". I had no idea it was as short as it is lol

fdZXZ1T.jpg

I like the squared sides and yeah I have seen the carbide tipped chisels now but am a guy that doesnt take well to change nor try something different when what I got is working fine. I only use 3 chisels for all my work, thats it and works well for me.

Have been working on a stem order to Amsterdam, going to get back to WS ASAP! Wanna work in the Blackwood and Cocobolo I have shown back. Those are sure to be stunners.

Hope all is well out there!

Good morning everyone, wow yall ready for Christmas or what? Guess you either are or you aint but Christmas is here and am so excited to see my family and do the time with them all. Even going to take a few days out end of next week for a trip up and over to Oklahoma to see my wifes mom and try to grab some more wood from the worlds highest hill to make live edge WS. All has been good down this way, it gets cold a couple days and warm for a couple after that, was in the low 70's yesterday. Took my 14 year old duck hunting to a new spot we had never been too, got skunked but hey thats ok. We got a weekend ahead at 2 awesome spots right next to the mighty mississippi river, so hoping we nail em, ohhh its been a while since we had fresh duck breast bites rrrrrr I cant freaking wait!

Been turning a bit, worked up a large order and got it out to Amsterdam, got a not so large but nice'en working to set up for France so in between have turned a few new WS. Omgosh that Cocobolo is sweet, the vibrant multi color tones are mesmerizing

2EMAgG4.jpg

I have turned a few more in this species and have several more to. I so enjoy working these large pieces like this in WS size. There is so much more meat on the bone giving me more to look at when turning. Its so fun to when I have turned it a bit and then stop it to measure it and see a little more of what itll look like when its done. Each time even more beauty is revealed.

6uPpYuQ.jpg

I think I showed you all the Blackwood I had gotten in, not sure. If you all dont follow me on IG you should, posting up great shots daily there.

Woot woot at @Mr Rooibos bro I so got your #

ewuUYaU.jpg

These pieces are freaking out of sight stunning, omgosh just the feel and density of em is WOWZERS! These are almost solid black but do have some grain lines and character but is hard to see in a pic. They finished so stinking clean and sleek, I am really really happy with them and gotta say that if you and your homies all had different WS and all sat down at the table I feel these would be the Ace of Spades trumping all others and envied by all! Wow I love Blackwood and Cocobolo, these are by far some of the finest WoodScents offered, just these species are of the highest quality and most superior. They arent yet listed, I have several more to turn. I know I have a guy that gets first pic of the cocobolo and figure my man above is going to be first to be all over the blackwood. If anyone wants to get in on em before they go live do let me know.

Alright you all, am so wishing everyone the best for Christmas and hope its a happy, safe and great time for you all!

Wow @Ed's TnT those new WoodScents are stunning! I've always loved Cocobolo and those are some of the nicest examples of it I've seen in a long time.

Wishing your family all the best this holiday season and into the New Year. You have a whole lot going on this next year.... looking for a new house, bringing your whole family together and a new baby on the way! Lot's to look forward to.

And good luck with the duck hunting. I have a feeling this weekend is going to be lucky for you. :thumbsup:

That is very beautiful wood above. You have a lot to be thankful for, Ed a whole new beginning and a baby on the way. Congratulations and have a wonderful Xmas and a great New Year.

I hope u find a house soon. You are going to need a lot of bedrooms.

Still enjoy my WS. I love a logvape. I haven’t bought another glass stem to see if it fits better than the original? I was just curious. I’ve been using my “M” or the wood stem mostly. The glass stem is just too difficult to use with the WS.

Wow! beautiful pieces bro! The cocobolo is really gorgeous and the blackwood as well! I can almost feel the blackwood density across my computer screen!
Well done Ed!
I wish you (and to all the Asylum community) a merry Christmas!

Hello and happy new years eve to you all. I am in Oklahoma at the moment came up over here Thursday after the wife and family went to another Dr. visit. We had a sonogram done, was hoping for a girl but turns out we are having a boy, no sweat one thing we both know is raising boys and I a bit more than her lol. We are liking Lane now for a boy, I like Lane Ray but all that is still up for talks. Would have some cool pics from the road if my stupid laptop hadnt crashed on me, after a couple hours on the phone the other nght I either have bad memory or bad mother board or maybe both. I spent almost $500 when I bought it to have 4 year pro support where if anything went wrong a guy comes out to repair it so I am waiting for a guy middle of next week. I went out the net day and grabbed one of these dainty little tablets with a keyboard. I guess I am a dinasaur, I am not happy with this thing but it gets me by. My wife says remember when Chris Farley did the fat man in a little coat, she says you look like a giant with a tiny laptop lol. I am so lost yall, I am unable to access anything, cant do shipping gotta delay orders at least a week, cant remember most if not all my passwords, sure as hech glad I already paid bills. Its kinda like putting your friends phone # in your cell, once its in there do you ever know what it is? So back to the road trip, we are driving through a different way through the delta and uhhh say what seems we are in Transylvania, hmmm am looking up and there is a huge black bat painted on the water tower and this little one horse town has a burger joint country store selling shirts with all that on em. Figure if I had to go through Transylvania it would have to be in Louisiana for sure. So we are headed north through these delta towns in route to Oklahoma stop in this 50's dinners joint got a double hotdog split in the center with bacon and cheese sandwhich rrrrrr on in America and oh so good. Made it here and have been chilling since. Gotta tell you its awful freaking cold up here, they were saying a few days ago it might be snowmaggedon one last time in 2017 so hoping thats not the case and we can make the drive home tomorrow. Got another shot of great news last week. We had been eyeing a place that is big enough for all us, there was another person that had give em an offer but sucks for them and great for us it fell through, we went to look atit loving it we didnt screw around gave a solid offer and the buyer accpeted. We are hoping to have all the paper work done soon maybe by end of next month but you all know as most home closings that aint the case and it takes for freaking ever. I cant tell yall what a relief it is to know that we finally found a house and that we will all be together very very soon. My my 2018 is looking to be an awesome year.

I have a few Buckeye Burl WS done and am all out of it. Have been looking for more of it for several months with no luck. Yeah I have seen some small blocks but no way in hell am I going to pay what they want for em, they arent gold. I am looking for slabs, not table tops, but large cookies. Have seem some beautiful table top slabs starting at $1500, uhhh then you gotta ship em nah. I have had my guy looking for a while, called him the other day and he has a shipment he spent $10K on be here end on January I get first look at em too woot woot! Oh I cant wait!!!

@momofthegoons You are too funny with the video clip lol, you are so right bout 2018, we are so excited looking forward to it. Glad you like the Cocobolo, its some of the best I have worked yet. We did have a good weekend duck hunting not a great a hunt either time but my kid got 2 and seeing him excited about that was all I needed. Got another big hunt for Jan. 18-21 got friends and fam coming in fom Texas just for that hunt, it should be the one for the books. Thanks for all you do and for the years past, and the years ahead, Hope all is well up there and hope you had a great Bday, eat all the cake you can and be safe!

@CarolKing Oh my you know it too, what a year past and what a great year to look forward to next. I hope all is well for you and wish you many blessings in the new year. Keep rocking your WS and do pls keep us all updated on its performance, you have had yours a while so glad to hear that you are still enjoying it. Take care my lady!

@Aezhenn My man you know your wood and you know how pieces that fine can feel and look, thanks for having a look and posting up bro. I hope all is well for you and the fam, yall take care and I wish you all the best this next year as well.

Enough of this tiny tablet crap ughhh so not cool, I wish you all a happy new year and many many blessings in the new year!

We had a sonogram done,
Happy New Year Ed!!! :biggrin: I saw your pic of the sonogram on IG and was so excited about the news of a boy. I know you probably would have loved a little girl... but you do know your boys lol. And this might fall into watch what you wish for. You kept saying you needed to clone yourself. :dog:

And congratulations on your new house! What a wonderful way to end the year and start a new one.

Take advantage of that 'week off' from your laptop and enjoy. Wont be long before you're up and running again.

All the best to you and your family Ed. :hug:

Hello, starting to get back to some stability here after my laptop crashed. Had a tech guy out and had the mother board and both sticks of memory replaced. Was rolling along just fin a couple days goes by and I am gathering info, saw an update pop up in the bottom right corner, clicked it and went about my way. Came back later the next morning and ohhh guess what laptop crashed again uhhhhh say what. I did another few hours on the phone with the Dell people only to have to wait a few more days to have it fixed. Gosh was quite an order yall, after several tough days and having to remove the hard drive and back it up to recover what I had and buy another laptop so I wont be in this situation ever again, it was a tough lesson but lesson learned. I finally was able to get all pending orders out and wow had a bunch of WS going out, I mean a bunch.

I squeezed some time in yesterday to take my 14 year old duck hunting to a local spot of a guy from our church. We got put just in time, had a few minutes before legal shooting, gosh it was cold here yesterday. Had 5 big big green heads come in and my son nailed one, he jumped up saying dad dad I got a mallard woot woot. He took off running over to grab it, he had and omgosh what a smile that boy was wearing. I couldnt see my own face, not sure who's smile was bigger. We got still again and wasnt a few minutes later he got another, Drake Wood Duck this time. Holy cow, my kid got a 2fer, his first Mallard and first Wood Duck both drakes. Talk about #prouddad, I was so happy for my son, gave him a few high fives and told him he was the man! He says dad I wish you would have gotten a few, not cool you didnt. I didnt have to get any, I got to make a couple of my best memories ever.

Getting close to closing on the house, my lender and my realtor are jonnys on the spot making it happen. I am so lucky to have these guys working on it for us. We have another Dr apt the 22, they will be doing another intensive sonogram this time we are told. They like to do that with us being older and to make sure our baby is growing normally and healthy. The wife sent me a text the other day saying she wanted to see this, hmmm clicked the link and got a couple tickets to see the RiverDance tour the 23rd. uhhh not something I am into but she is so I am going to be into it and we are going to watch some dancing.

Its awful cold down here it felt like 15 yesterday, yeah yeah I know thats nothing to what many of you all live in daily but thats pretty stinking cold to us down here. I was talking to George at DyanVap the other day, he says ohh its -15 here and kinda tough but thats how they roll. I was like bro, when is enough enough, how long are you going to have to live and exist in those conditions. He tells me hey thats part of life and why he loves it up there. Yeah well all yall can keep your 50+ inches of snow and super freaking cold weather, I will say it yall got way bigger balls than I got and thats ok, by me, Yall can have your big balls, freezing cold snow and ice and rock on in it.

Had a big big push in WS sales since the 1st, as I said I got a bunch out yesterday. I had to put almost all of them out of stock for a moment. I am waiting another batch of Ti parts to be machined which we are hoping will be next week. Got a lot of turning to do in the mean time and oh just found out I sent a WS to the wrong person, ohhhhh nooooo, so not cool. Ughhhhh such a mistake and so my bad, jeez that sucks and I feel so bad for both guys, my bad yall!

I have been working on a new design for 2018, end of February will be the start of the second year of WS woot woot. I want to do a different design for the year ahead but its tough as the look of the unit has to be one that I can duplicate on the stem/wong, not an easy task yall. This is the first idea I have spun up and still not dead set on, wanna do another or two then sleep on. Pls tell me what you all think.

GRUdVUV.jpg

yyRUpGp.jpg

k1ZnNJr.jpg

r4KX5bb.jpg

Got so much happening next month, I wanna do another big give away for the 1st anniversary of the WS and my 11th in business, got so much to be thankful for. Gotta move two house next month and a couple buildings as well, biz has gotta move to so, I may have to push the celebration back a little but never the less I want to thank you for making it a whole lot of fun. 11 years wow who'da thunk it and still going strong!! Got a big big 4 day hunt here at home next week into the weekend. Going to be hitting it hard and giving it all I got but there after its time in the shop and working up a bunch of WS from that Cocobolo I have and many others.

If yall aint following me on IG you so need to have a look, always great shots posted daily, get an eye at whats going on and maybe jump on something before it goes live. The Amboyna never made it to the site, posting here and there mostly is where they all went. Dont miss out and be that guy, hit me up there!

@momofthegoons omgosh, wow so much to be thankful for, so much is happening and yes you are right, surely I can get a couple of these boys to turn out in the end lol. I have enjoyed this little time away from the PC but feel I made one mistake and so hope thats the only one, hope i have found it enough time to not make it any worse than it is, the wrong WS to the wrong person is not cool. Thanks for all you do and thanks for being my solid!

@Vitolo I so appreciate you and Patty both, you all have been through alot and hope this year is a great one for you all. Take care my man and pls tell Patty I send my love!

I have been working on a new design for 2018,
Love it. Really looks nice Ed. And it's always good to mix things up a bit. :thumbsup:

Hard to believe it's been a year already isn't it? And that reminds me that it's almost been a year since the asylum opened up it's 'doors.' Crazy....! :whoa:

And it looks like your next year is going to be even crazier! New baby, new house, heck a whole new family. :biggrin:

I've got a really good feeling about this next year Ed. I think it's going to be a good one. :nod:

I have had my #29 WS for 9 months or so & it is working as well as ever. A truly bulletproof vape solution & hard hitting enough for what I want.

After much experimentation I have found my optimal waterpipe setup & it is as follows.

• Glass GonG piece
  • Ti tip with three O rings
  • Two or three more O rings
By placing the three extra O rings in the grooves it gives a little extra friction to grip the glass. This really becomes noticeable if you are using concentrates with hemp fiber. I may leave the WS connected to the tip for 1-2 minutes & that is where the extra O rings come into play.

Don't get me wrong I love my WonG's with condensers but for ease of cleaning it is hard to beat this setup.

9b7ws5B.jpg

I finally was able to get all pending orders out and wow had a bunch of WS going out, I mean a bunch.

Good to hear Ed. So happy life is working out so well both professionally & on the personal front.

Good morning, have had a pretty good week here, got alot done in the shop. Had a great date night with my wife. We went to this Italian spot we both had never been to. Thats hard to do as she is from the city and has been everywhere. We both got steak, wow were the best I have had out in a while. Did the River Dance show later. Wasnt my thing, was ok, I know alot of people dig that and yes thats my people, the best part was watching my girl smile and grin so big the entire time. She would get so excited and yell, that was worth every minute.My 14 year old started the week with strep turned into flu ended week feeling better and cant go back to school until this coming Thursday. Got a little closer to closing on the house, jeez all the stuff you gotta show and prove, get this we started looking for a house in Sept. and had others run our credit of course. After learning this and that only to go with another lender in the end I have to type out all the others that looked at our history and explain to the underwriter when and why those inquiries were made, ughhh really! I marked off a few tasks on the todo list making it shorter so all in all I would say I got a lot done.

Ok after some research and thought and reading even more I have come to this for shipping going forward. I must say we have all had a good thing here at Ed's TnT, free shipping with every order worldwide say what????? Who doesnt like free, who? Have been offering it since the beginning but as with all good things they must come to an end. I have come to a flat fee for US and International orders. Its

all US orders - $7.50 flat fee

all International - $15 flat fee

Orders still ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.

Everybody has to kick in now. I have thought about it long and hard. I am kicking in as I always have as well. I am not Amazon and cant afford to tote the burden alone, I hope all understand

I have been doing some thinking @pxl_jockey Having gotten in the new WoodScents Stem & Stash Totes and thinking the unit doesnt have to match exactly it just cant, will be same species so thatll have to do.

7gluM1w.jpg

Its close to 7"L x 7/8" OD, each end has a cap with oring to keep it snug and tight. The stem end has a magnet in the wood cap for use with the DynaVap cap. You got a short dividing wall in the middle separating the stash area which is about 1" deep. Thing is the stem itself is 14mm OD, it cant be any larger than that, any larger and it wouldnt fit into the WS S&S Tote or some of the DV stashes. I cant do a whole lot of detail due to the size restrictions. I have a few of these in Beach and Sapelle. I dont have them listed at my site yet as its changing any day now, if you like pls email me for details on how to grab one.

X04SfjN.jpg

This is the new look for 18 I settled on for the unit.

RdUXlMW.jpg

I like to think about my WS being something you wanna hold like your girls hand, it just fits ya know and something you wanna hold tight. I want my WS to have curves like she has, I want it to be sexy and sleek. I like the bead tool, and I like angles. I wanted this look to have an edge just like my girl, she is sweet, sassy and has an edge, I like when she pops off at me, I know when she is serious and I smile when she is full of crap, I like sharpness.

Lhlg5P3.jpg

The upper end is wide open and full bore, alot to look at down in there. Looking down the outside it has that long sweeping angle with a sharp curve into the beaded bottom. I may be able to replicate this somewhat into the stem and WPA.

Got new AirPaths in as well, these are the new look going forward also, have a subtle knurling to em

2YAaFWw.jpg

Its a trip how faint the feel is but to see it looks more dramatic to the touch then it really is if that makes sense.

Hey hey @momofthegoons Wow yes it is almost a year hear at VA too, how cool is that, congrats to you and thank so much for the kind words, support and friendship through the years, you rule!

@Stevenski My man thank you for the kind words and also the post up after all this time! So happy to hear your WS is blowing and going strong as ever. Great advise also and pls dont stop, you have always been spot on with your tips and info, keep it coming and I hope all is well your way!

Gotta get moving yall, gots much to do. WIsh you all a great week ahead and all the best!

Love that new shape Ed. I particularly like the beading & those new airpaths are sweet looking.

Mine is still running strong & is as bulletproof as ever.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back