Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

This is the new look for 18 I settled on for the unit.
I love that you have changed up the design for the new year. It's sort of like numbering the units.... you can tell by the design which year the vape was made. The new airpaths look pretty darn spanky as well. Love what you've done. :thumbsup:

Got a little closer to closing on the house, jeez all the stuff you gotta show and prove,
It's really something else; isn't it? When my husband and I bought the house we're in now, we had to jump through hoops backwards and naked. The house was a foreclosure so there was a whole lot of back and forth that spanned 9 months. And each time they would pull a credit report on us. One thing you may not know is that each time they do it, your credit score goes down a bit. We ended up losing something like 80 points off of a perfect credit score. It was so frustrating. So I feel your pain. Hopefully your bankers and loan officers will have had enough info this time and your house purchase can get rolling.

Using my WoodScents for aromatherapy this morning....

IMG_3678.jpg

Good afternoon everyone, wow seems its been a bit since I have had tome to get still and round here, forgive me. Alot to speak of here, looks like we are finally signing the papers on the house this coming Friday, about freaking time. So ready to be under the same roof with my wife. All the fun that comes with moving is soon to come. Gotta move us both from 2 house and gotta move the shop again. Gotta get another shop so am paying the guy I am buying it from to move my other after he sets the new one, yall know a hand full of $100 bills goes along way to greasing wheels. This will be my 3rd building, gosh knows I need it. Next saturday we are going to New Orleans for 2 nights and 3 days, meeting a great great friend of mine for several years now. We have never met but have been really tight going back to my start here. Its their 50th Bday celebration and I had this custom hand burned WS done for them.

2kqwU7D.jpg

Has 4 sugar skulls wrapped all the way around it. The detailing is outa sight.

kfHer1Y.jpg

I know I dont have the time to sit still nor the patience to make it happen.

8HHNwuY.jpg

Going to be a great time had down there. But as soon as we get back its moving time. Gotta get the wife in ASAP I will be in soon after. Gotta get a nice fence put up and all that for Major & Daly. Its not in the country but not in the city, cant have them running around unattended at all. Hope Mr. Biscuits stays put. My fiance from way way back and I had a cat, was a great cat, he was wild but we tamed him, he was such a great cat. Took him from one home to another and when he got out of the car and feet hit the ground he went to running and never came back, Titty was gone.

The new website is up and is working properly, my guy did a great job, its simple and to the point. Gots just what you need where ya need it, well for the most part it does. I have been so busy with all thats been going on with the move and papers and lender and dealer orders coming out the wazu, BTW if anyone wants a WS in Canada hit up TheHerbCafe that I am still not ready to get the new WS out for 2018. Hes going to have a few listed very soon. I got a POTV order to do, a France order, another Brazil dealer and I believe its one more omgosh. Havent heard from most of them for a minute and then they all hit at the same time. I am a heckofa lot closer than I was as far as the WS goes and feel like I am going to do a 11th year and 420 all wrapped into one. BTW was my 11th year in Biz this month, still going strong yall, how many cats are still doing it after 11 years, hmmmmm cant say its many I bet.

I am moving some 2017 stock now, got a couple of certified stunners in Blackwood

GeuUEYr.jpg

Look how sleek they are from the inside out, was so hoping it would be some sun out to show you how the Ti shines up the big bore.

wRWmPoa.jpg

I have another in Cocobolo left and will have a few other in Maple, Cherry, Canary, and Goncalo, I think a few others just cant be certain. I also have a piece to honor Rick at AromaZap for setting a fire in me. He gave me this Myrtlewood from his stash long ago. Are there any old school Zappers around in here. This piece is ready and fitted with all WS internals. Outside it almost identical in size and shape as the original.

zygpSHp.jpg

Am doing it at a discounted price, the stem and WPA will be straight no frills no thrills but will be every bit WS with a little AZ flavor from the past.

qVZtXGu.jpg

First one to hit me bout it is theirs.

Al1Ybvo.jpg

Got a lot to be thankful for, wont be long our little boy will be here in this world, blessings still to come!

@momofthegoons I thought the same too, was even thinking bout saving my protoype pieces for a while and maybe do a give a way for the first of that design down the road like a timepiece kinda thing, bet that would get the MAW foundation some dough. Ohh so happy to report we are signing papers. Hope this is it for long time. I told my gal the next place we buy will be able to be towed behind the truck so we can wake up where ever we want not jumping through any hoops. Oh how I love your piece, is a sick unit. Still sitting on a 32lb chunk of it and I will sit on it just as long as I have am sure before I blank it out. You got a one of a kind thats for sure.

@Aezhenn Thanks much my man, I so gotta get my butt behind to camera, figured I would do that as soon as I need to shoot more pieces. I wanna move some of the WS stashes soon for ya.

All is good @elykpeace I hope same for you and do let me know if I can do something for you.

@CarolKing Thanks my lady!

@Stevenski Yours was the first of that run, really glad to hear your still ripping on yours, hope all is well!

Wishing everyone the best!

That new website looks slick as all hell Ed. Glad you have it flowing in a logical manner & you have the associated products/accessories directly underneath. Watch that average order size grow now! I would wager on 50% of WS orders you will now sell a spare Ti tip & some accessories on 75% of WS orders. Glad to see you made some more Blackwood stunners too.

After nearly a year of ownership & daily use the Wood Scents has achieved everything I was looking for. The compatibility with VapCap has eliminated my VAS altogether. Once it seemed that I was getting excited about this vape or that vape every week but now I don't even bother. If I can't finish a full load in a single hit then I am a happy chappy with no need to stray.

Nothing but trouble free motoring through the cloudy skies over this side of the ocean & every time I pick it up I get a warm feeling inside.

Gotta add that mine is rippin & sipping like a champ. Good ole #29 has put down a few people who underestimated her.

Gotta say that sugar skull WS is mighty fine looking Ed. You might want to consider doing a limited run of something like this......... :cool:

I also have a piece to honor Rick at AromaZap for setting a fire in me. He gave me this Myrtlewood from his stash long ago
I remember when he gave that to you.... wow that was a long time ago! Did you ever let Rick know you had finally realized your dream Ed? He might be tickled to hear it and to know you finally used that piece of myrtle.

Best of luck with the move. Moving is a real bitch... but you will finally all be settled in the same house and be ready for that new little one to arrive. How neat. :smile:

Hello everyone, I am still in the process of moving and making it happen. Gosh its been tough, took me 3 - 4 days to get the wife moved and even had to deal with a potential school shooting a week ago yesterday. What a day that was, got a call from my ex saying not to worry but a social media post said that it was going down and would be bloody. My mouth hit the ground and my foot floored the pedal of my car, was doing 100 trying to get to the Jr high. My boys are spread out in age so I have one in all three schools elementary, jr high, and high. Got them out after a few hours and the scare was over, nothing happened thank God and no one was hurt. We began the move and all went well just go go go. The boys school was shut down again the following monday from another post and just yesterday they nailed the idiot 16 year old for the posts. Ohhhh I so hope they get a hellova lot more than a slap on the wrist. Moving to this other county is requiring so much to get my buildings in place. I gotta have permits, gotta measure off property lines, gotta have inspectors out, have been in touch with the call before you dig to get others out to make sure there are no other buried wires or cables, gotta wait for for approval and have to explain everything from start to finish before approval, gosh what a PITA its been but I am getting closer. Had a blast in New Orleans, met my sister from another mother after many several long years we finally got to hug and do time. Was a good time walking the streets and doing the eats. She had never had crawfish, had her sucking heads and eating tails haha. Have been there several times in my life and once you have done Bourbon st. once you have done it enough. Did some strolling of the side streets and saw some great street performers and niche stores. Got some great content on my IG feed if you havent seen it. Saw this young gal with a beautiful soulful sound that was amazing, got a video of her there also. My boys love the Big Bang Theory, its a good show, was in a store and found Clue the game BBT themed, hahah had to buy it for them. They were playing it finding out who did Sheldon wrong lol. I am so stinking jealous sitting here knowing what I do, seems several of our great members here are at Spannibis this year and I am not ughhhhhh. Really really hate that but hope they will all be there next year as my guy there in France says its a must for me and the WS to make it. He is there now as my rep making way and starting to build the future of the WS for the world. We are working still on the CE which we have more info on and like the permits they want so much info and this and that and this more than that. Its kinda like buying a house but a hellova lot harder and way more frustrating. Reading what is need and trying to go through it is like microwave instructions and protocal ughhhh. Oh btw how bout this, seems I am an inventor now and the WS is patented, thats right!!!! I am hoping to be setup and turning in the shops next month and will be rolling out the 2018 and be doing a 11th annual/420 celebration all in one. Shooting sports has begun so we are putting rounds down range. Really excited to see how the boys do this year ecspecially my youngest. Last weekend he was nailing the bullseye, looking for a few 1st places out of him this year.

@Stevenski my man, glad you like the new site and thanks for your help in the past, am most grateful. Glad to hear also that yes after a year ole 29 is still producing, that makes me very happy. Maybe the 18's will spark that was again and if so let me know I got something for ya. Take care my man!

@momofthegoons idk my girl hit me hard on the on the hand burning, it'
A thought for sure and if anyone asks I'll sure give em that option. You know I did and have made a few attempts at tagging Rick over at FC but to no reply, not sure he pops in there any longer. Hope one day he sees it. When I do think to email him I soon forget with all the other chores and such needing done. All is well and is coming along slowly and surely just more slowly than id like. Hope all is well for y'll up there. Wish ya the best my lady!

even had to deal with a potential school shooting
they nailed the idiot 16 year old for the posts.
Sigh.... :disgust: I'm assuming it was a prank and not the 'real thing?' The fuck is wrong with kids....? He thought it was funny or something; like in the old days when we pulled the fire alarm. But what kids don't seem to understand is that stupidity like this fucks up their entire life. Especially with the way things are these days. Authorities don't tend to take these things lightly; nor should they. This copy cat behavior has to be nipped in the bud so I hope they make an example out of him.

I am still in the process of moving and making it happen.
My last move near killed my husband and me so I feel your pain Ed. Hope that all the hoops you have to jump through are almost done. Then you can settle in and enjoy being one whole family. Before you know it that baby will be here too. Lots to look forward to. :biggrin:

seems several of our great members here are at Spannibis this year and I am not ughhhhhh. Really really hate that but hope they will all be there next year as my guy there in France says its a must for me and the WS to make it.
Maybe next year? I could see that being a really great way to get the WS known in Europe. Plus... who wouldn't want to hang out with the likes of @phattpiggie and crew? The footage and pics I've seen, so far, look like everyone is having a great time.

Oh btw how bout this, seems I am an inventor now and the WS is patented,
Hot damn Ed!!! :headbang: Congratulations!!! That's a rarity in the vape manufacturing world. Kudos to you for going the distance with this design.

I have a feeling 2018 is going to be a really good year. :thumbsup:

You know if I get a 18 series one it will be something special alright Ed.

Awesome news on the patent too. Not so awesome on the school shooting threat :disgust:.

Great being privy to news before the rest of you hear of it.
Many congrats Ed, I'm well made up for you.

As @momofthegoons says a very rare thing, many people in this industry who talk the patent talk but don't do the walking.

It'll be good to catch up sometime next week so I can fill you on in what you missed out on and what, fingers crossed, may be coming for the future.

Don't go getting stressed out about the move it'll be over before you know.
You wanna see the conversations I've had with Mom about flying over to Spannabis, I'm not the best of travellers.

Good morning @momofthegoons gosh you know you are right but in this small town where the boys go to school I didnt realize how bad the gangs were at the jr high. Yeah I know they are kids and do stupid things but one was caught smoking a blunt in the BR and they fight routinely. I feel these kids dont have much, wont ever have much and dont care to want much so the penalties of their actions arent a big deal. My oldest is out after May and no way is my youngest going there in 2 years. He will live with me and go to a great great school here near the city before that happens. Omgosh, I just finished the drawing for the shops out back and measured off the last bit after getting a metal detector to mark the corners. Jeez I am going to submit it in later this morning and pray there is nothing more they need and approve it. Ohhh I so hope so. I was looking at my AMEX and I have a 100,000 points thats gotta be a big help in getting my airfare there and back. I gotta get with @phattpiggie and my guy in France to go ahead and set this up. Might help to get the plane tickets a year in advance, hope they cut me a break. Gotta renew my passport between now and then. It would sure be a great time had with all the heavies and an opportunity to rock my worn out flip flops woot woot. Thanks for the congrats, I gotta say its all coming together and having great folks in my corner makes a difference big big thanks to George at DynaVap. I hope all is well up there and gotta say a big big congrats to you for making a year here at VA, you rule!

@Stevenski I know how you roll bro, will make sure I get you right if and when you wanna do something. Thanks much and yeah I know. So glad the year is almost over for them and getting started for us as a family and the future of Ed's TnT.

@phattpiggie Thanks much my man, I am happy I could share that with you and get a heads up on your news as well. I am so thankful to you and so many others for the support and encouragement. This is 11 years for me, cant wait to see where itll be at 11 more woot woot! You are right but still sucks for now. I would have never guessed that you wouldnt be cool with traveling. I grew up doing it running between gates with my mom and 2 sisters when I was 6 or 7 and before then trying to catch flights to your neck of the woods. Was even on a plane when one of the engines blew up while everyone was boarding, got off and back on another to make the flight back. I remember there were ash trays on planes back then and even watched Annie on a KLM. I look forward to talking with you and making a meet happen in the future. I hope the show went well for your work and you got the word out for it. I am excited for you and to hear from you.

Check out the first production piece in Cocobolo for the 2018 model

EML6UdO.jpg

lS4lIcJ.jpg

XHSUDiW.jpg

crZMZkC.jpg

fJueuAK.jpg

I freaking love how Cocobolo finishes, the sleek feel, the varying tones rrrrr sexy sexy! I like the wide open upper bore with the sharp edge sloping down to the beaded groove. Really like this model and hope you all do as well.

Good morning @momofthegoons gosh you know you are right but in this small town where the boys go to school I didnt realize how bad the gangs were at the jr high. Yeah I know they are kids and do stupid things but one was caught smoking a blunt in the BR and they fight routinely. I feel these kids dont have much, wont ever have much and dont care to want much so the penalties of their actions arent a big deal. My oldest is out after May and no way is my youngest going there in 2 years. He will live with me and go to a great great school here near the city before that happens. Omgosh, I just finished the drawing for the shops out back and measured off the last bit after getting a metal detector to mark the corners. Jeez I am going to submit it in later this morning and pray there is nothing more they need and approve it. Ohhh I so hope so. I was looking at my AMEX and I have a 100,000 points thats gotta be a big help in getting my airfare there and back. I gotta get with @phattpiggie and my guy in France to go ahead and set this up. Might help to get the plane tickets a year in advance, hope they cut me a break. Gotta renew my passport between now and then. It would sure be a great time had with all the heavies and an opportunity to rock my worn out flip flops woot woot. Thanks for the congrats, I gotta say its all coming together and having great folks in my corner makes a difference big big thanks to George at DynaVap. I hope all is well up there and gotta say a big big congrats to you for making a year here at VA, you rule!

@Stevenski I know how you roll bro, will make sure I get you right if and when you wanna do something. Thanks much and yeah I know. So glad the year is almost over for them and getting started for us as a family and the future of Ed's TnT.

@phattpiggie Thanks much my man, I am happy I could share that with you and get a heads up on your news as well. I am so thankful to you and so many others for the support and encouragement. This is 11 years for me, cant wait to see where itll be at 11 more woot woot! You are right but still sucks for now. I would have never guessed that you wouldnt be cool with traveling. I grew up doing it running between gates with my mom and 2 sisters when I was 6 or 7 and before then trying to catch flights to your neck of the woods. Was even on a plane when one of the engines blew up while everyone was boarding, got off and back on another to make the flight back. I remember there were ash trays on planes back then and even watched Annie on a KLM. I look forward to talking with you and making a meet happen in the future. I hope the show went well for your work and you got the word out for it. I am excited for you and to hear from you.

Check out the first production piece in Cocobolo for the 2018 model

EML6UdO.jpg

lS4lIcJ.jpg

XHSUDiW.jpg

crZMZkC.jpg

fJueuAK.jpg

I freaking love how Cocobolo finishes, the sleek feel, the varying tones rrrrr sexy sexy! I like the wide open upper bore with the sharp edge sloping down to the beaded groove. Really like this model and hope you all do as well.

Hi Ed - your positivity and love of life never fail to put a smile on my face. Love what you do and how you do it, brother!! :headbang::thumbsup::cheers:

@Ed's TnT I'm all good with the plane that bit don't bother me. I'm of the opinion that if it goes down it goes down, shit happens.
And I love the weightless feeling in the turns.

It the uproar more than anything else but I'll put my big boy pants on and suck it up.
No way I'd be missing this one.

Hello all, wow finally got approval for the shops at my new place, was a big deal and took them a whole lot longer to approve em. Had one of the shops setup and in place friday, omgosh what a relief that one is in place. Not to empty the other and have it moved. Got another big load moved from my place to the new house. So much to do and only having help on the weekend from my sons is slowing me down. They are great help and if not for them I would be a bad way. Spent Saturday morning on the range with them. I am so excited our first big shoot is the 7th. I am eager to see how they all perform. My youngest is spot on, I know he will place. My middle one all depends on if hes having a good day or not for skeet. Same with my oldest for skeet, but for .22 rifle and pistol its on for real. He is putting 30 rounds down range open sights at 50 yards. Most point you can get at rifle is 300. He scored 265 this last practice. Thats solid and can advance to state on that for sure. My wife is getting the house in order and being pregnant is taking a toll on her. I havent been able to get any turning done and it sucks. I am so ready to get back to what I love and do. Not that I havent been doing nothing with wood, I have gotten my hands on a few sure fire winners

Super Curly Satinwood

fWMt1nb.jpg

Super Burly Asian Afzelia

9rWQX1D.jpg

Quilted Big Leaf Maple Burl

pVbqwzD.jpg

And now for a money shot, WoodScents is the only log on the market utilizing Titanium Med grade 2 components in the air path and tip, no other!

MisYXCY.jpg

Just came out the water jet

BXdjhpe.jpg

As I said there is always something happening here at Ed's TnT!

@Baron23 Thank you much my man, cant wait to post up how the boys do next month, big shoots the 7th, 14th and 28th. woot woot!

@phattpiggie Soo look forward to doing it with ya next year. Love what you been doing here and on IG, keep it up homie.

@Stevenski There ya go my man, thanks for the post.

Sigh..... those burls..... :love:

finally got approval for the shops at my new place,
Congratulations! I know you were fretting about it and am happy that you can finally move forward.

My wife is getting the house in order and being pregnant is taking a toll on her.
You make sure she doesn't overdo it now..... :cool: Make sure she takes lots of breaks, puts her feet up and drinks a nice cool beverage to hydrate.

Just came out the water jet
Really some cool shots of the screens! :thumbsup:

Gonna a be a good year for you Ed. I can feel it in my bones.

@Baron23 Thank you much my man, cant wait to post up how the boys do next month, big shoots the 7th, 14th and 28th. woot woot!

Hi Ed - wow, glad you are finally making some good progress on moving the shop and got all of the inspections/licenses out of the way. Not a fan of much government, myself...seem they are most often an obstacle to any progress rather than providing leadership.

As for skeet...and really many sports and most shooting sports...its 99% mental and the other percent is mental! haha

Seriously, particularly in skeet where we are looking well off the gun, once you have the basics then its really all confidence to keep your eye on the bird and nothing else. Really its a very mental game and shooters, whether aware of it or not, need a process that will get them to the point of calling pull with NO THOUGHTS AT ALL IN THEIR HEAD so that hand/eye coordination and the unconscious can make the shot that your conscious mind simple cannot.

I struggle with the mental game (cause I'm mental! LOL) and it shows in my inconsistent scores. Run a 100 in the morning event, go back out and shoot a 92...sigh.

Visualization prior to stepping on the station is a good technique as well as the ability to completely dismiss and forget about an unsuccessful shot. In skeet, its so common for shooters to hang around the club and talk about their misses. What they are doing, by running this through their mind during these conversations, is missing again and again and drilling that bad memory into their mind and undermining confidence confidence. Don't let them talk about their misses. Don't let them reply when asked "well, dropped four". No, the only answer is "I shot a solid 96" or whatever. Even better answer is to forget score and just reply "I shot the absolute best I could today" and let it go.

I'm getting too old and my back is in way too bad a shape to shoot much anymore. I will shoot three tournaments this year but that's really just to hang out with friends. I have rolled my expectations back a good bit and I'm fine with this after 30 years or so of shooting skeet.

Take care, Ed...always good to hear from you.

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back