Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Wow... time warps in Vito land... and there is no excuse.
My brain injury is no excuse for letting things slip.
(actually it is... TBI has caused me numerous areas of forgetfulness that do help me forgive and forget, but do not always help me remember established routine, once attention is divided.)
I was always a log vape fan... no... fanatic!
For about 3 months now, I did not give my wooden collection the love it deserves.
I would like to share how this unfortunate lapse happened to me.
For purposes of education, one new vape after another gets my attention.
It has been a busy year so far. Too many vaporizers coming out so close to each other.
I did forget the simple things, like efficiency while medicating.
I began using vaporizers with giant capacities, and loading a gram...
...yeah, I got plenty medicated.

Today, I came close to the end of one of my jars... a favorite of mine that was grown (and properly cured) about five years ago. I thought about efficiency, and fondly remembered the days when a pinch would go a quarter mile.
HEY- Wait a minute!
These ARE the older days. I still have the same units here!
I looked at the lineup on my log vape dresser (yes an entire dresser...for logs).
My WoodScents caught my eye, as it was conveniently plugged in, and required on ly a turn of the power switch/temp control.
I turned it up to "7", and walked away for a minute or two.
I came back, and felt the unit whose warmth told me it was a go.
As in the past, so many times before, I filled stem, and took a hit....
a cool tasting, but obviously flavorful hit.
Shocked at the amount of thick blue, velvety vapor that poured forth, I remembered.
Woodscents ... I am so sorry that I let you slip into a less frequent position in the rotation.
I am not apologizing to my vaporizer when I say that....
I am saying that I am sorry for my loss, and the days I missed out on using my WoodScents.
Also sorry that I began using more meds than necessary when I had this EXCELLENT unit right here.
Needless to say I have packed a couple of weed guzzlers back onto their ritual spots in the Vape Room, and re-evaluated how smart it used to feel to be well medicated by the awe inspiring punch of a hit from @Ed's TnT 's WoodScents vape (Not to mention my UDs, HI, Zaps, PD, TT, Nano, and CRZ).

Last edited:
Good morning, not really happy about whats going on with the move and getting the biz up. Have been running into delay after delay on the shop setup. This is really causing me a lot of distress and must frustration. Week before this one I rented a trencher to run the 70’ of electrical.

aFrDBTD.jpg

3Ti15N4.jpg

I am kinda in a low spot where my place is and it has this thick freaking clay below the surface. No way was I going to be able to dig it by hand. A day later a big rain came through and dumper a butt load of rain on us. After a week the trench is still dang near full of water.

zcp5f65.jpg

Yes I am running the wire in electrical PVC but I cant submerge it in this trench. I have already been through hoops getting the permits to have the buildings in place and gotta have the county approve the electrical work I have done before they will let the power company turn it on. I got the shop mover guys out yesterday to look at my existing building so they would know what I have in order to move it. I told them I would pay extra to have the one they already set moved closer to my service pole and up on higher ground near the existing and you know if you're willing to pay they will do the work so I gotta come off some more cash and loose more time. I cant stress enough how much this is killing me. I am almost at the point of putting my lathes on a couple saw horses on the back deck to turn. We have hella bad weather coming in today, possible tornadoes and hail moving quick maybe 1-2" rain but after that the whole week looks nice and dry so hoping I haven't jinxed it and the shop movers can get my other in place end of next week then I can get power going very very soon after and get my butt to turning.

I will say its not all bad, my wife's last day of work was a week ago yesterday. She was a Jr. High special needs teachers assistant for a couple of years. I cant even imagine how she did it day in day out with 11 boys with all sorts of conditions and boys none the less at jr high age, gosh. You can only imagine what would come out of their mouths and what they would get themselves into but she handled them well with a compassionate heart and caring voice. She would tell me how there were another assistant or two for other classes that couldn't get it through their heads that getting loud and frustrated with the kids didn't help them in any way. She told me her way was to get eye level with them and in a calm voice capture their attention and focus on counting coins or drawing circles when she could. Yes she did have to raise her voice from time to time but for the most part the kids loved her and were going to miss her except for the one boy she told that it was her last day and he said "Yeah well I am a getting a hair cut today" lol. All good boys I got a chance to go bowling with them on one of their Thursday trips. We are getting close to Lane's arrival, doing long days on her feet wasn't good. She is really happy to be home nesting and getting everything in order for him and I am happy to see her smile and be a new mom again.

Had a big multi-county shoot last Saturday, was tough conditions for the boys. 50 degrees, winds at 15-20mph gusting and misting rain most of the time. They boys all nutted up and advanced to their district shoot. Oldest placed 2nd in .22 pistol one arm iron sights/3rd place .22 rifle iron sights(even though they gave scope/optics back to them all this year and more than half of the kids were shooting scopes at 6th power)/13 out of 15 at skeet. My 14 year old got 12 out of 15 at skeet. Youngest got 1st place in 10m Air pistol. He would have done better at rifle had he not been shivering cold. Really proud of all our kids in our club and look forward to our district shoot on the 28th. Had one today get canceled due to the weather.

Still working on gathering parts though and coordinating all that. When I do get to turning I should have everything in place. Still working on getting wood as well. My wood dealer a slab on Buckeye 5'x3'x3"

mbqM0c6.png

iIXTRM0.png

Its by far one of the most expensive pieces of wood I have ever bought, there has only been one time I have spent this much money for a slab or chunk. Thing is its wet and is going to need some drying ughh. I know there are other people out there selling this in slabs but I dont have relationships with most and the few others I do I cant trust the pieces they have and have been burned in the past. Its awful hard to drop this kinda dough on a piece and it not be what its supposed to be. I trust my guy and will just have to wait it out for it to dry. Going to get it in, slab it up a bit over size and hope it dries quicker. Also got my other guy the gem hunter searching for jewels, cant wait to see what he comes up with.

Yeah not turning is killing me, the longest I have gone without doing so was when I did the road trip with the boys. Yes getting behind on the work load sucks a whole lot but sitting on these stunner blanks knowing that they will turn out amazing pieces and the joy in doing that is what bothers me the most. My heart is at the lathe and my mind is always turning wood.

@momofthegoons Its coming along just not nearly as quickly as I would like. Its hard not to stress but gotta keep in mind that I am not in control of all this, there is many more factors then just one. No way, she isnt one to push it. Yes those are killer pics, glad you like em. Got a guy telling me they would be neat stickers too, hmmm. Hope all is well for ya missy. BTW, isnt it getting close to time for your amphibious mating yard invasion?

@Baron23 I am praying that I get these building issues settled soon. I showed both my older boys this post of yours telling them you are the man and your advice is spot on. I appreciate you sharing it and feel it was good for them to hear it from someone else other than me. You know how kids are they quit listening to parents awful quick and will hear it from someone else like they never heard it from me before.

@Vitolo My man, no need to say for a sorry man. You do so much for the community and have your hands in enough to keep you slammed. All is well and you are right, a little load goes along way and conservation is preservation. You are one of the few who's log collection I really admire. Would love to walk around at your place and hear you tell of them and watch your face lite up. You are always so passionate when it comes to something you love and enjoy, such a well said kinda guy. Keep on doing what you do and hit me anytime. Pls tell Patty I say hello and I wish you both all the best!

Yall be thinking of me and praying I get all in place soon in order to save my sanity. Wising you all the best!

13 out of 15 at skeet. My 14 year old got 12 out of 15 at skeet.

That's outstanding, Ed. Truly, and even more so on a crappy weather day.

Sorry to hear about the shop delays, but this too will pass and one day soon it will all just be a fading bad memory.

Take care, my friend.

Ed's TnT, if you dig the trench to 18" deep you can use "USE" or "UF" cable both are direct burial. How many Amps are you trying to have in the bldg? Just asking. As to that the conduit is supposed to be 18" down. And why would you need to replace the wire in the conduit? Doc

Thanks @Baron23 you are so right and yes it will, I appreciate you.

@Dynalowrider They are saying it must be run in the grey PVC electric conduit. I am running 200 Amps, a 100 to each building. I am just not wanting to run the wire through the conduit and then submerge it in all that water then fill in the hole. The whole entire trench is not full of water, only about 30' of it is at the far end of it. I have spoken to the shop movers they say its not a problem to move the shop closer to the service pole next to the other building when they put it in place next week I hope. I am just worried that if its not done right then they wont approve my power and then I will be delayed even longer. Maybe I am too worried but its already been forever it seems.

this is what I walked out of my cottage to last Labor Day weekend....

Dang Mom...you voyeur. Give the little froggies some privacy, please!

LOL

Good morning everyone, am making a little progress after Mother Nature held off on the rain for the week. I dug another trench closer to the service pole, was sure not excited about it after the first dig of the shovel into the ground. Water began to fill it and was like hey this is it, gotta make it happen. As I said I have done residential electrical before but never in water. Had a lurker here email me, he is a master electrician and gave me some encouraging info and advise so I gave it hell. My trench is about 26' x 2' deep. Was up to my knees in water shoveling clay mud and water from it only to have it full of water for a couple days but as the wind kept blowing and the sun stayed out it dropped to about 3-6" of water so by end of the week I had my oldest helping to bend the 4 awg wire while I slipped on the PVC pipe and fittings. I put a few heavy concrete blocks on top of the pipe just to hold it in place since I have a big storm coming last night and covered it up.

RGFbk3m.jpg

Ill tie it in the meter base this week and hopefully the shop movers will get my other building moved this coming week where they said they were slammed all last week.

I have been snagging more eye popping burl blocks last week, if you wanna have a look check out my IG for the posts and if there is anything you may wanna do hit me up and lets go from there.

My guy in France is working to find out cost and process for the 3rd party CE testing right now, we are about to nail it down and get that ball rolling ASAP. Its the biggest part of this process for the CE and once its done it should be down hill then. Going to be a big investment but one that I am sure will pay off in no time at all.

Have the big district shoot with the boys this coming saturday, so anxious and excited for the boys as my oldest 2 if they do well with advance to state. We have never been there so will be fun to make it and if not there is always next year and the ones after that. Did some honey do's yesterday afternoon for the wife. We were sitting yesterday talking about Lane and his arrival. Its been a while for both of us having a tiny little baby in our hands, we are so looking forward to this again. I love the smell of the baby lotion and feeling his soft skin on my nose and looking at his teeny toes lol, what a blessing he will be. I look forward to him wanting to be held and sitting next to me and reaching for me and his mom. My other boys are way to big for that and youngest says he is too big for that lol. Its coming up on concert and festival season woot woot, going to grab a couple ticket to a local festival first of June to see Leftover Salmon, Hard Working Americans, Moon Taxi and others. Then end of June its Tedeschi Trucks and word is Marcus King maybe there with em, ohh so hope so!

@momofthegoons not sure why I thought of that but it just hit me the post you made and them doing their business in your yard lol. Hahaha keep your head down and try not to get any in the eye lol!

@Baron23 For real!

Good morning, ughhhhh still no shop last week, was quite wet and the shop mover guy is concerned about getting his bobcat stuck. Ohhh but its drying quickly now and looking that way for the most of the week, even looking like 87 for wednesday. Have been on in contact with him often as I said before its killing me not to be out there in the shops. Sitting still is not in my blood you all know that, I may have blood coming from a cut on my finger or gash on my head but I aint going to let that slow me down or stop me from making it happen. Been setting posts in the backyard fencing it in for the dogs, 2 foot deep in clay and then repacking back in the clay, these posts are set better than with quickqrete. I almost have all the corner posts and brace posts set, just gotta do a few in the long and short sides to sturdy the fencing, its keeping me busy along with life its been a good week past. Had another sonogram with the wife, got to see my busy body son

8P7Bkhf.jpg

you can see his forehead, nose and lips, he was moving his arms all around during it. They have scheduled his birth for june 6th, saying he will probably add a 1/2lb. a week until then and is at 5 1/2 now, hes going to be a bigun lol. We are both ready for him to be here. Spent yesterday at the big district shoot with the boys, 598 kids this years. So far my oldest advanced to state for skeet and 22 rifle, he came in 3rd for 22 pistol one arm iron sights

gumeizm.jpg

he nailed 13 out of 15 at skeet but there are a lot of kids that shoot skeet and nothing else that were doing 14 and 15 out of 15. My 14 year old got 12 out of 15 at skeet as thats the only discipline he shoots. My oldest wasnt really concerned about how he did against others he was just happy he beat his brother lol. My youngest placed 1st in 10m air pistol, that boy was on fire yesterday, he was doing great in rifle too, just havent gotten all the score updates yet.

W6TMrF8.jpg

KwpgqAS.jpg

I got a load of stunning WS blanks yesterday in many different species, all top shelf pieces. I havent had time to get them out in the light and take pics but will so keep an eye out here or at my IG for them. Off to church in a bit then out in the yard and doing chores to end the day. Should be a good day and am praying for a great week and turning soon, ohhh I so hope so.

We are both ready for him to be here.
Lol...... watch out Ed. Your life is about to be changed up in a big way. :biggrin: It's been a while since you had to deal with diapers and 2:00 am feedings and.....

he nailed 13 out of 15 at skeet but there are a lot of kids that shoot skeet and nothing else that were doing 14 and 15 out of 15. My 14 year old got 12 out of 15 at skeet as thats the only discipline he shoots. My oldest wasnt really concerned about how he did against others he was just happy he beat his brother lol. My youngest placed 1st in 10m air pistol, that boy was on fire yesterday, he was doing great in rifle too, just havent gotten all the score updates yet.
Wow... would you take a look at that target! That's some pretty impressive shooting.

Hang in there with all the delays and work that needs doing. It will all get done in time.

Good morning, ughhhhh still no shop last week, was quite wet and the shop mover guy is concerned about getting his bobcat stuck. Ohhh but its drying quickly now and looking that way for the most of the week, even looking like 87 for wednesday. Have been on in contact with him often as I said before its killing me not to be out there in the shops. Sitting still is not in my blood you all know that, I may have blood coming from a cut on my finger or gash on my head but I aint going to let that slow me down or stop me from making it happen. Been setting posts in the backyard fencing it in for the dogs, 2 foot deep in clay and then repacking back in the clay, these posts are set better than with quickqrete. I almost have all the corner posts and brace posts set, just gotta do a few in the long and short sides to sturdy the fencing, its keeping me busy along with life its been a good week past. Had another sonogram with the wife, got to see my busy body son

8P7Bkhf.jpg

you can see his forehead, nose and lips, he was moving his arms all around during it. They have scheduled his birth for june 6th, saying he will probably add a 1/2lb. a week until then and is at 5 1/2 now, hes going to be a bigun lol. We are both ready for him to be here. Spent yesterday at the big district shoot with the boys, 598 kids this years. So far my oldest advanced to state for skeet and 22 rifle, he came in 3rd for 22 pistol one arm iron sights

gumeizm.jpg

W6TMrF8.jpg

KwpgqAS.jpg

I got a load of stunning WS blanks yesterday in many different species, all top shelf pieces. I havent had time to get them out in the light and take pics but will so keep an eye out here or at my IG for them. Off to church in a bit then out in the yard and doing chores to end the day. Should be a good day and am praying for a great week and turning soon, ohhh I so hope so.
Wow, Ed...that's such a rash of good news. :aaaaa: Really, among all of these blessings I should think a small delay on getting the shop open would be down in the noise a bit, yeah? :cheers:

Good shooting by the boys...really good. And yeah, skeet is the kind of thing that people kind of specialize in (and become a bit expert at it) but I think its great that your boys are involved in a number of shooting sports formats. Absolutely great and I just love how involved you are with your boys.

Take care, Ed. Keep the updates coming.

Hello everyone, got another big step out of the way end of last week. Both buildings are in place,

7w1zK4o.jpg

took the guys all day to get em in place and me a few extra $100's but its done. Been tying in the electrical to the service pole and into the building.

wtDt7DM.jpg

Those of you that don't see the happenings at IG, I have a thing going #flipflopuprising I rock mine for and during everything I do. There is just no other way to live life, @phattpiggie surely disagrees with me but hey to each his own.

AjzuLmE.jpg

Getting awful hot down here so working on my flip flop tan lines too lol.

I am itching to get back to turning, I feel its close and am in bad need of making chips fly. Just have to finish wiring up my end of the electrical and then get the county inspector out to give me the approval. Once I get that then I get with the power company and get the juice. Hoping that happens next week, hmmm got my fingers crossed and been praying awful hard. Ill have the finish shop approved for power and wont say anything about the rough shop. When that's approved and hot I will tie the rough shop to the finish and be all up and running woot woot what an ordeal it has been to get this far.

The wife has been dealing with a busy body son of ours, he is on the move at all times. We were both up last night at various times, she was hurting. Dr told her he didn't think Lane would make it til the 6th. He is getting bigger and riding low reading himself for an early arrival. My wife bless her heart is the sweetest most honest and genuine woman I have ever known and has been a real trooper saying " I love this boy with all my heart but is so ready for him to be born just so I can get some relief" I feel so for her and know that I know nothing about what it is like to carry a child inside me all I can do is hold her and comfort her as best I can and do house chores, shopping, taking kids to school trying to shoulder as much as I can.

Got some bad news, Daly is MIA, her Major and Mr. Biscuits have been at my other house while I have been working on fencing in the back yard. I am doing 100' x 120', that's quite a few posts and wire as well. I and my sons have been going by and making sure they are fed and all good. My oldest went by first of the week saying they weren't around, he yelled and yelled with no sight of them. My place is way off the road and you cant see it from the road as its back in the woods so no one would have been out there and they have been great about staying put. I hurried up there Thursday and found Major at a neighbors, they said they didn't see Daly. Went to all my other neighbors asking leaving my # asking them to call me if they see her. I got a bad feeling someone dognapped her as that's what they do to pits down here. So not cool but we are praying she shows up.

3YRRXhB.jpg

Bout to head out to the tractor supply to get another 100' roll of wire and a few more posts. I got my butt sunburned yesterday so gotta knock this out and get back in the AC.

Ohhhhh Happy Mothers Day to all yall mothers out there, cant say how much yall mean to me and to your loved ones, I wish you the best today with family and much love!

@momofthegoons The wife was just showing me those tiny little diapers the other day, gosh I dont remember them being that small lol, no hill for a stepper! Am very proud of the boys for sure. My oldest just had his first weekend as life gaurd this weekend. He got a haircut middle of the week, omgosh I almost didnt recognize him, havent seen it this short or his ears in years, gosh what a handsome kid he is. Its all coming together for sure. I hope you are doing well!

@Baron23 Yeah I am so a blessed man and very thankful for the family I have and all the days ahead. Sometimes I get caught up on what isnt working rather than rejoicing in what is. All is great and life is good my way. I am glad you liked how the boys did and will for sure keep the posts coming. Am joining a local range about 10 minutes away soon to get them out there and ready for state shoot end of july. Take care my man!

@Vitolo Many thanks my man I sop appreciate you and wish you and patty all the best!

Hello everyone, got another big step out of the way end of last week. Both buildings are in place,

7w1zK4o.jpg

took the guys all day to get em in place and me a few extra $100's but its done. Been tying in the electrical to the service pole and into the building.

wtDt7DM.jpg

Those of you that don't see the happenings at IG, I have a thing going #flipflopuprising I rock mine for and during everything I do. There is just no other way to live life, @phattpiggie surely disagrees with me but hey to each his own.

AjzuLmE.jpg

I am itching to get back to turning, I feel its close and am in bad need of making chips fly. Just have to finish wiring up my end of the electrical and then get the county inspector out to give me the approval. Once I get that then I get with the power company and get the juice. Hoping that happens next week, hmmm got my fingers crossed and been praying awful hard. Ill have the finish shop approved for power and wont say anything about the rough shop. When that's approved and hot I will tie the rough shop to the finish and be all up and running woot woot what an ordeal it has been to get this far.

The wife has been dealing with a busy body son of ours, he is on the move at all times. We were both up last night at various times, she was hurting. Dr told her he didn't think Lane would make it til the 6th. He is getting bigger and riding low reading himself for an early arrival. My wife bless her heart is the sweetest most honest and genuine woman I have ever known and has been a real trooper saying " I love this boy with all my heart but is so ready for him to be born just so I can get some relief" I feel so for her and know that I know nothing about what it is like to carry a child inside me all I can do is hold her and comfort her as best I can and do house chores, shopping, taking kids to school trying to shoulder as much as I can.

Got some bad news, Daly is MIA, her Major and Mr. Biscuits have been at my other house while I have been working on fencing in the back yard. I am doing 100' x 120', that's quite a few posts and wire as well. I and my sons have been going by and making sure they are fed and all good. My oldest went by first of the week saying they weren't around, he yelled and yelled with no sight of them. My place is way off the road and you cant see it from the road as its back in the woods so no one would have been out there and they have been great about staying put. I hurried up there Thursday and found Major at a neighbors, they said they didn't see Daly. Went to all my other neighbors asking leaving my # asking them to call me if they see her. I got a bad feeling someone dognapped her as that's what they do to pits down here. So not cool but we are praying she shows up.

3YRRXhB.jpg

Bout to head out to the tractor supply to get another 100' roll of wire and a few more posts. I got my butt sunburned yesterday so gotta knock this out and get back in the AC.

Ohhhhh Happy Mothers Day to all yall mothers out there, cant say how much yall mean to me and to your loved ones, I wish you the best today with family and much love!

@momofthegoons The wife was just showing me those tiny little diapers the other day, gosh I dont remember them being that small lol, no hill for a stepper! Am very proud of the boys for sure. My oldest just had his first weekend as life gaurd this weekend. He got a haircut middle of the week, omgosh I almost didnt recognize him, havent seen it this short or his ears in years, gosh what a handsome kid he is. Its all coming together for sure. I hope you are doing well!

@Baron23 Yeah I am so a blessed man and very thankful for the family I have and all the days ahead. Sometimes I get caught up on what isnt working rather than rejoicing in what is. All is great and life is good my way. I am glad you liked how the boys did and will for sure keep the posts coming. Am joining a local range about 10 minutes away soon to get them out there and ready for state shoot end of july. Take care my man!

@Vitolo Many thanks my man I sop appreciate you and wish you and patty all the best!
Sorry about the dog....but hopefully he will be found and returned. Everything else sounds like its coming up roses and I couldn't be happier for you and your expanding family.

Keep an even strain, Ed. :cheers:

Got some bad news, Daly is MIA
Any news on Daly Ed? I've been hoping she was found.....

Saw this and thought of you lol...

daily_picdump_2773_640_high_25.jpg

Dr told her he didn't think Lane would make it til the 6th. He is getting bigger and riding low reading himself for an early arrival
I keep waiting for an announcement lol. I have a feeling Lane might make an early appearance. Your poor wife. That last month of pregnancy feels like it's as long as the other 8 months combined. I know she's more than ready to have that baby. Hope she's feeling okay these last few days. Lol.... if she starts cleaning and organizing all of a sudden make sure her bags are packed. That's usually a signal.

Good morning everyone, making alot of progress, I mean alot! Both buildings have power now woot woot. many times I make more out of a task then tends to be or I will make less out of it and tends to be more than I could have imagined, crazy huh. I have been hanging lights,

7C8Oc29.jpg

setting the last few machines, and rigging the dust collection system.

0akWvrN.jpg

I could have chips flying right this moment but want to get the buildings setup 100% for final operation and not have to worry about what hasn’t gotten done and needs to be done or realize that I am missing a small hand tool I have to have to get the job done then spend a day looking for it. I feel I am getting OCD as I get older. Its hard for me to focus on jobs knowing and seeing somethi9ng out of place or not put away. Having a rough shop and finish shop will be a big deal for me and make things much easier. Will sure as heck help with the OCD lol. This has been an overwhelming task at times and is finally at the end. I cant say how excited I am to be at this point and thank you all for the patience and cooperation everyone has shown me, big big THANK YOU again!

I am so excited to be getting back to work but couldn’t be happier to hold my new born son tomorrow morning. We had one last dr visit this morning, Lane is right at 9lbs. gosh hes going to be a big big boy. Gotta give it to the wife for what she has had to endure these months to get here. Its been really tough on her. She hasnt been able to get out much the last couple months and has had very little sleep lately but she has made it through it all to make it to tomorrow. She is such an inspiration and encouragement to me always. No matter what or how she felt she has always given me strength when I needed it. We go in at 7am should have him before noon as shes having a section. Should go easy, not her first but is still nervous and anxious and excited. Pls pls keep us in your thoughts and prayers that is does go well and both are healthy and safe through it all. Check my IG and I will post pics at some point.

I have been thinking alot about when I get back to turning, have been looking at all the blanks to work and what I could do here and there. Am going to do Arizer pieces from here on differently and add the little bit of detail to them for all of retail. I like doing the detail and wanna do it more for something different. Will be fun to add some flare to em when it starts feeling like sharpening pencils sets it.

I have also been talking to a good friend of mine about his shop and what all he does and is able to do. I have been doing some research lately and eyeing some new machinery capable of opening doors for my work and giving me neat ideas. Am very excited about it and look forward to whats possible.

Still no sign of Daly and has been rather tough on Major being at his new place and not having her. My Sons dog at his moms got bred and had 7 pups 6 males and 1 female. Got the female, shes going to be a small dog, has some brennel in her or thats what we call it down here with those wild stripes, shes a cute little thing. Hasnt learned to run that great yet sometimes moving so fast her head gets out in front of her feet too much at times lol. Calling her Lt. Lotty May

JrN9MLU.jpg

Going to be some busy next few days at the hospital. Will be back in the saddle and turning out soon enough. All is in place and work starting very soon.

@Baron23 SHe hasnt shown up bro, I hope she has a good home as I dont believe anything bad happened to her. Did get my oldest signed up for the state .22 rifle comp yesterday. He is going to be getting coached from our guy in our club, Hes a big guy in the state and nationals for carrying alot of weight, you know kids they will listen really well to someone other than their parents. Will let you know how he does. Thanks for thinking of us and the kind words.

@momofthegoons Hahah great pics lol. I already have a nice flip flop tan going and its still early in the year, woot woot I will post up mine end of the summer lol. No no good news on Daly, were sad about it. Hope all is well and aks ya to pray for us pls, will let you know.

Yall its been a long day and got another few more intense ones ahead of me. I thank you all again and appreciate you very much.

Good morning everyone, making alot of progress, I mean alot! Both buildings have power now woot woot. many times I make more out of a task then tends to be or I will make less out of it and tends to be more than I could have imagined, crazy huh. I have been hanging lights,

7C8Oc29.jpg

setting the last few machines, and rigging the dust collection system.

0akWvrN.jpg

I could have chips flying right this moment but want to get the buildings setup 100% for final operation and not have to worry about what hasn’t gotten done and needs to be done or realize that I am missing a small hand tool I have to have to get the job done then spend a day looking for it. I feel I am getting OCD as I get older. Its hard for me to focus on jobs knowing and seeing somethi9ng out of place or not put away. Having a rough shop and finish shop will be a big deal for me and make things much easier. Will sure as heck help with the OCD lol. This has been an overwhelming task at times and is finally at the end. I cant say how excited I am to be at this point and thank you all for the patience and cooperation everyone has shown me, big big THANK YOU again!

I am so excited to be getting back to work but couldn’t be happier to hold my new born son tomorrow morning. We had one last dr visit this morning, Lane is right at 9lbs. gosh hes going to be a big big boy. Gotta give it to the wife for what she has had to endure these months to get here. Its been really tough on her. She hasnt been able to get out much the last couple months and has had very little sleep lately but she has made it through it all to make it to tomorrow. She is such an inspiration and encouragement to me always. No matter what or how she felt she has always given me strength when I needed it. We go in at 7am should have him before noon as shes having a section. Should go easy, not her first but is still nervous and anxious and excited. Pls pls keep us in your thoughts and prayers that is does go well and both are healthy and safe through it all. Check my IG and I will post pics at some point.

I have been thinking alot about when I get back to turning, have been looking at all the blanks to work and what I could do here and there. Am going to do Arizer pieces from here on differently and add the little bit of detail to them for all of retail. I like doing the detail and wanna do it more for something different. Will be fun to add some flare to em when it starts feeling like sharpening pencils sets it.

I have also been talking to a good friend of mine about his shop and what all he does and is able to do. I have been doing some research lately and eyeing some new machinery capable of opening doors for my work and giving me neat ideas. Am very excited about it and look forward to whats possible.

Still no sign of Daly and has been rather tough on Major being at his new place and not having her. My Sons dog at his moms got bred and had 7 pups 6 males and 1 female. Got the female, shes going to be a small dog, has some brennel in her or thats what we call it down here with those wild stripes, shes a cute little thing. Hasnt learned to run that great yet sometimes moving so fast her head gets out in front of her feet too much at times lol. Calling her Lt. Lotty May

JrN9MLU.jpg

Going to be some busy next few days at the hospital. Will be back in the saddle and turning out soon enough. All is in place and work starting very soon.

@Baron23 SHe hasnt shown up bro, I hope she has a good home as I dont believe anything bad happened to her. Did get my oldest signed up for the state .22 rifle comp yesterday. He is going to be getting coached from our guy in our club, Hes a big guy in the state and nationals for carrying alot of weight, you know kids they will listen really well to someone other than their parents. Will let you know how he does. Thanks for thinking of us and the kind words.

@momofthegoons Hahah great pics lol. I already have a nice flip flop tan going and its still early in the year, woot woot I will post up mine end of the summer lol. No no good news on Daly, were sad about it. Hope all is well and aks ya to pray for us pls, will let you know.

Yall its been a long day and got another few more intense ones ahead of me. I thank you all again and appreciate you very much.
Looks great, Ed. Super glad about the shop and I wouldn't say its OCD. Just you have enough experience now to know that things go better when everything is true, plumb and square. I like my areas to be organized also...frees my mind up to think about other stuff. All good.

CONGRATS on the baby. By the time you read this I believe your child will be in your arms. Remember, no pics or it didn't happen! haha Post a pic please, when you get a chance.

So sorry about your dog but the new puppy looks great. I have never heard the term brennel but have seen dogs with a mottled coat called brindle colored. She's a cutey alright.

So glad your son is sticking with the shooting sports as I believe they teach young people responsibility, good sportsmanship, safety, and exposes them to adults (rather than video games). I'm afraid my competative shooting career is coming to an end. Went out a week ago for a shoot on the eastern shore and my back will no longer tolerate swinging a 10 lbs OU shotgun back and forth. While I ran an 100/100 and a 99/100 last year, in general my scores are really suffering because I just don't have the back left to be able to control the gun with fine skill and unconsciously. When the back goes then I have to start muscling it around and that's not a good recipe. No worries though....I shot competitive skeet for a VERY long time. I'm 65 now and am finding fishing to be more to my liking.

Best of luck to you and your whole family. You are a great guy, Ed.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back