Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

It`s here.
IMG_20180724_154901.jpg

I know the instructions say not to use near water, what about bongs?:tongue:
Can somebody please tell me the max voltage I can run through the WS, the power supply that came with it is 12.2v when on heat setting 10(max).
12.2v seems a little low (a fully charged car battery is at a minimum 12.8v and my high quality 12v power supply is regulated at 13.8v (I am trying to set up a remote control with voltage meter)

Last edited:
Are you getting good vapour from the unit? What you need is a 12v 1+amp power supply with a standard connector & Aussie 240v plug. I bet you even have a few laying around the house (think old modems, cordless phones, anything really). As a rule you should not run the WS over 12v & should not need to anyways.Go by the colour of your ABV moreso than the voltage but do not run it at 13.8V!

That may or may not be pertinent but my WS also runs cooler than expected. I am interested if @Ed's TnT has shipped any other WS to Australia? There shouldn't be any issue between 240v or 120v as the output is 12v.

There shouldn't be any issue between 240v or 120v as the output is 12v.
The one Ed sent works fine(with an adapter), 10 on the dial and I get dark abv like my plenty but only with the Ti, I cannot seem to get the bud roasted in the glass stems. I tried other so called 12v wall warts and they ranged from 13 to 16v so I would check with a multi meter before using. I just want to know the actual max recommended voltage is so I do not exceed it, but can use it for a short time while on the glass(especially with concentrates).

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, been awful hot down here but for the first couple of days this week it was 90 with very little humidity, the wind was blowing and felt alot like spring. Considering it has felt like 110+ for the rest of the time, jeez its been tough. My oldest had his first go at the State 4H shooting competition. Out of 61 kids shooting .22 rifle open sights with no optics he placed 25th

2018-07-21 09.48.59.jpg

You can see the end sight on the barrel to get an idea of what hes looking through and see down range just how small the bullseye is at 150', it aint easy for sure. This day it felt like 112 out there, was brutal for everyone. Figure nerves got to him being his first time there and the heat didnt help, but I am very proud of him. Hes got a couple more years to try again if he likes.

As it turns out Lane may not be Lactose intolerant, hes not been a happy camper still so we went back to the dr again and having gone over all thats going on it maybe thats he has reflux. We have changed the way he feeds and giving him meds to help with it so time will tell and we keep praying that gets right and gets over it.

I have been busting butt in the shop and giving it all I got, is much easier to do so when its nice and cool in there lol. I chopped up a couple species of rough funky looking burl chunks to make these outa sight live edge WS bodies. Piece below is Flame Box Elder Burl

2hyzdw6.jpg

e5jp8i.jpg

No one has claimed it yet if youre interested hit me up.

When moving I found a few gems here and there and discovered I had just a few more Myrtlewood chunks from the ZapMan from way way back. Ohhhh these are burly too

o6i8hd.jpg

25z05r6.jpg

Really been enjoying my time out there.

@LesPlenty Dont it make it alot mo easier here with the pics! @momofthegoons has a great place over here and the changes have made a big difference, glad to see you gaining ground missy! Testing is the best Les, keep it going and been enjoying your posts. I have used my WS at 13v but felt it was too hot for me, have heard of some even getting up to 14 but wont do it myself and sure wouldnt suggest it for long at all. 13 be cool for short blasts if you wanted. I dont often use glass but dont have an issue really, i just give it long slow consistent draws like using the Ti and wood stem but also stir a time or two cause my loads are larger.

@nikkiswango Hey hey and thanks for the Bday wishes, I so appreciate them and you. Yes there is so much good ahead, am thankful for all the past and got my head up for the great to come.

@Stevenski Omgosh bro the AC makes all the difference not just to me but to Major and Lotty also, they run over each other trying to get in the door before me. I gotta dang near drag em out when the time is over. I know you seen it before when you got a house dog and they gotta pee buts its raining outside, they go to the door and take a peak and then turn around and walk away, they aint going out and thats all there is to it lol. Thanks for the congrats bro and thats funny how you try to beat the heater, thats way cool but you aint going to win, keep ripping and blowing those clouds. Thank you for posting up and helping out with your info and advise. I just sent another there to Australia bout the same time as Les and his is working great with no issue.

Wishing you all the best!

I'm finding out the difference between wood & glass stems (please stop laughing) I've never had a vape where I had the choice but Ed gives you a long glass stem & a wooden DV with your Woodscents piece.The glass is fabulous, smooth and cool, while the wood was on the hot side. But by lowering the temp from 7 to 6 the heat went away,what a concept.
The beauty of Woodscents is in it's ( put in your own adjective here) extraction, flavor & vapor I believe it compares keenly to my Milaana in that you can go low dose or overdose.
Whatever you desire. No matter which stem I use now, the WS hits like a run away train.
Ryan @RBT is an innovator. He needs our support.Let's do what we can to help a friend out. He's given us many unpaid smiles, it's time we get him looking like the Cheshire Cat.
Thanks for listening.

One really nice way to use the glass stem or GonG is to put a Ti tip into it @nikkiswango. All the benefits with massively reduced cleaning :cheers:. Also a good way to protect your wooden stems is to use a DynaVap condenser but I am pretty sure the WS comes with that now anyways.

9b7ws5B.jpg

I am pretty sure the WS comes with that now anyways.
It comes with one large condenser already fitted to the wooden stem, I used a short condenser out of my M18 Vapcap in the WS 18mm to keep the wood clean.

The standard length condensers work perfectly with the 18/14mm WonG but I am all about that GonG these days. Just too easy to clean.

No matter which stem I use now, the WS hits like a run away train.
It really is an amazing little vape with a ton of versatility. Glad you are having fun with yours. :biggrin:

Ryan @RBT is an innovator. He needs our support.Let's do what we can to help a friend out. He's given us many unpaid smiles, it's time we get him looking like the Cheshire Cat.
Thanks for listening.
While I am also glad that you like your Milanna and it's maker, perhaps this would have been better posted in the Milanna thread? It's not only off topic, as RBT has nothing to do with Ed's vape, but sort of poor form to praise and promote a manufacturer in another manufacturer's thread; no? :cool:

Hello everyone, hadnt realized how long it has been since my last post, been alot going on round here and is good to see. Time has been flying by, school has started and boys are growing and life has been busy busy. My baby boy is doing pretty good, hes putting on some weight and getting longer lol, sounds kinda weird as I cant say taller as hes not yet standing but hey growing for sure. Just scored tickets to Michael Franti in October woot woot, shoul,d be a blast. Got Marcus King coming up very soon which I am very excited to see again. Ohhhh I just got that super huge piece of Buckeye in that I posted several months back. My guy had it sit in his warehouse to dry for a while before sending it. This thing is big, he had to cut it in two to get FedEx to ship it. Is 5'x4'x3" and weighs 90lbs. I got a not so happy look form the guy when he showed up to deliver it lol.

280jsx3.jpg

Check out Lotty giving it a sniff, the large piece is so big if it fell on her could kill her. I havent had time to cut into it yet but have been looking it over here and there to find which and what way be best to attack it. I have never spent as much nor gotten a piece this freaking large. There are so many colors in it and will be a lot of fun blanking it up. I gotta get @phattpiggie some and will be fun for him and exciting to see what he makes of it also. Have an idea what he will do for a larger piece but keeping that to myself.

Had a great month last and dang happy to be back doing what I do and giving it all I got. I have just about caught up on all my backorders, custom and wholesale, what a relief. I gotta button up and tape down a few packages this weekend to get out first of the week. Will be several WS available in Canada from HerbCafe is anyone wants to grab one locally.

Neat fins @LesPlenty

@nikkiswango Like how you said all that and am happy to hear how you are enjoying it. Kinda threw me off with the RBT mention.

@Stevenski Great mod bro, well done and good thinking.

@momofthegoons Thanks much.

Sorry for such the absence yall, between watching lane, helping the wife and turning, it doesnt leave much time for much else. Have been trying to make this post for a couple days now. I will get up bout 3:30 with my son, get a bottle in him, hold him for an hour or so, lay him down in his swing, try to get some PC work done only to have him wake up after 30 minutes. Put the laptop down, try to give him some more bottle, hes back to sleep in my arms, lay him down again after a short while only to have him back awake again. Hes in the LR crying his head off, I am in the bedroom in total darkness while the wife is sleeping typing away doing my best to get this done. For some reason I dont remember it being this tough to get anything done with my other sons. I hope I have been somewhat helpful and if I can do anything pls let me know you all. Wish everyone the best.

Your dog has good camo, I did not notice him at first glance!
My vvps or just variable (voltage) power supply has arrived (straight plug and play, no soldering required) so I did a bit of experimenting yesterday;
IMG_20180814_153905.jpg

Following is the AVB for a heap of different voltages for the TI and a couple for the glass;
Ed`s AVB.jpg

These voltages were taken with my multimeter, I started at 12.2 volts because that is where Ed`s power supply finishes. The readout on the vvps was out by nearly 0.2 volts consistently through the entire range so not a problem, easy to work around., 2-3 hits on the lower voltages with the Ti, the last few voltages on the Ti were 1 hitters. I was getting pretty bent by the end of testing, those last 10 puffs on the glass were killer, legless bent, almost a whitey, cold sweats and all....it was great!
I still have to try with concentrates tonight, hold on, this could be a wild ride.:thumbsup:

Your ABV with the glass tip looks the most consistent (no blackish bits).
They were bigger, tastier clouds too, but take work compared to the Ti. One needs to keep holding the vape and having to stir between every pull with the glass to get it nice and that was the thing, it still tasted nice up to the last hit.:thumbsup:

I took Ed`s cigar stem for a trip today, I think it had fun, I know I did.
Guide Falls Ed`s TNT & JB 20180819 (2).jpg

Guide Falls Tasmania, nearly more waterfalls than people in Tassie.:smile:

Attachments

• Guide Falls Ed`s TNT & JB 20180819.jpg
    Guide Falls Ed`s TNT & JB 20180819.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Got a 2kg slab of Huon Pine from a friend today;
IMG_20180822_134313.jpg

Now all I need is Ed`s address, I have sent him a message, I hope this will work out as nice as I hope!

It sure will provided it is cured/dried enough @Ed's TnT knows what I mean. The only concern besides the moisture content would be the freight costs shipping to the US but being a Tassie boy I can understand wanting that Huon Pine :smile:. Looks like it would turn into a real subtle beauty & also appears there's enough wood to make two WS's.

freight costs shipping to the US
If you keep the item under 2gj it is only just over AU$15 to send, over 2kg and it jumps to about 50.
The piece has been cured slowly over many years, so I have been told, this stuff is older than bog oak and is still growing, check out the quote;
The Huon pine is Australia's oldest living tree and is one of the oldest living organisms on earth. Individuals have been known to reach an age of 3,000 years. Fossil records from a tree found in the south-west of Tasmania were dated at 3,462 years
And another recent find;
Age. Huon pines are some of the oldest living organisms on the Earth. A stand of trees in excess of 10,500 years old was recently found in western Tasmania on Mount Read.
My blank is from an old collection, the owner that gave it to me said it was from a tree estimated to be about 1000 years old when it was chopped down(they take 500 years to reach maturity).
I picked it up today while out for a ride on my motorbike, he had another piece there for me as well but it would have been 8-10 kg, so too big for the bike, I might go and pick it up tomorrow anyway!

Last edited:
I just tried to post the lump of wood, price was nearly AU$50 (I stuffed up earlier) but Aus Post said;
Wood and articles of wood
Are on the US Prohibitions List and would likely get sent back to me.:cry:
I have sent Ed a message to see how he gets around this problem.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back