Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

@momofthegoons Thanks for doing what you do and stepping up. I am going to finish up the silver leaf Bog Oak WS this coming week and get ready for the donation raffle we will be doing here. I am excited to see how we all do and anxious to be a part of MAW!
You let me know when you're ready to rock and roll with this and we'll get the raffle set up. It's going to make a great prize for whomever wins it. And also make a child happy during the holidays which is even more important.

Alot of great things are going to be coming from Ed's TnT in the new year. I would love to say the end of the year but got a lot of learning to do so be on the lookout, this is for real and wow I cant wait to get started.

Looking forward to hearing about your plans.......

...been meaning to do this sooner, but having too much fun with my woodscent :love::ko:

...i love this vape! i love the ability to use vapcap stems and tips with this log!

...you really don't need anything else than a woodscent, vapcaps and an induction heater :headbang: ... i've had a hard time since getting this to use anything else at home but my ws! just way to handy...

...oh and forgot to mention, dealing with @Ed's TnT is the best experience ever and totally worth supporting him more in any way... my dial came doa. Ed not only replied to an early morning email instantly, he also called right away too to ensure i got it up and running- OUTSTANDING SERVICE imo...

...any and all vapcap owners/enthusiasts/fanatics need to have one of these in their lives!!! better home solution than a plug in IH... save your IH for a portable and get a WS for your home solution :biggrin:

...keep rocking in the free world @Ed's TnT :headbang: you da' man!!

save your IH for a portable and get a WS for your home solution
Wise words, it really opens up the Vapcap restriction to almost nil.

...you really don't need anything else than a woodscent,
I don't know, another WS is always handy.:thumbsup:
IMG_20181010_184448.jpg

The 5th gen Vapcap tip fits the WS far better than the new tips
So I purchased 3 of these Ti tips from Sneaky Pete in Canada and they arrived today but are a loose fit like the new generation tips, bugger.:disgust:
So I went through my 7 tips and found my original 5th gen from Ed is the best fit closely followed by my S/S M18 tip!
I give up, I have blown enough money on tips. On the upside I suppose I need to buy a few custom stems to put some of these extra Ti tips on, my wallet is probably going to hurt even more once @phattpiggie starts listing his for sale as he uploads them.:thumbsup:

Good morning everyone, going to keep this one short as I am stretched out getting everything done for the upcoming BF sale.

BF-Sale-Ad-PNG.png

Its that time of year again so get ready for a great deal! I am doing a 15% off discount at checkout. That's 15% off your cart total for a really great deal off any purchase, especially on a priceless WoodScents. Sale will be the 22nd and run til the end of the 26th.

Use code - givethanks at checkout to get the discount.

I have been working my butt off to ready as many WoodScents as possible. I have some sure enough stunners ready to go and all are the best of the best.

I will also be updating pics of some as soon as I can. Be aware that not all species will be available next week, some wont be as I haven't been able to get wood in their species.

@momofthegoons Thanks for all your help in setting that up and for your part in making it happen, I appreciate you. You know I iwill keep you and everyone else posted as to whats coming in the future. Its very exciting to think of whats to come and where I will be going with the biz and how it can grow and grow.

@Carlos_Vapster420710 Brother its so good to see you over here and thank you for jumping the gun and making that donation before all this got underway. I am glad you will be part of the VA and look forward to seeing you around here.

Wow @just_tHe_fLu bro I thank you for that post and appreciate all your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you to get you on track and working. I am so glad you are happy with my work and look forward to more of your posts down the road. I hope all is well and wish you a great weekend and holiday ahead.

@LesPlenty Bro I cant blame you I am a at least 2 kinda guy and you know if you wanna do #3 get at me.

Well I just got a great bit of news I need to share here, Ed’s been working hard for me and now I’ll just need to wait for the USPS to do their part. This WS purchase has been such a great pleasure, as I’m sure many of you have experienced. If you haven’t, I highly recommend that you take advantage of the BF discount, if you can. Or do like I did & give Ed a shout and let him make a WS especially for you! Great value for the money!

...for some reason i have come to prefer this methood with the glass stem with ti tip...

yg92KfNwdgVi3O4ThW65Uug5zyIEKvcDilSVMQXkTjj-f2Ur3EuW3tuVQ75uS3b8e8_X3FVVGn0hZf8n8jALhWAAdWSLUINYtruNQUMAfqFJoF3a0WDqJJy_kMBUbCktv3W81q22_xJwemKzZWSXKPQBh6-hnU9yV4yGfYkCsxEQ-L25ySiCyKK6VkM0VAbw2liT7QZucOMJmfRJWcnURIk3pe5KmgDaBqljlEl8qeAP52LYw9UuIwDbZEYcwwetca6SIpRtNaTaYOgWAwjAls7raN1a4vU9AzVLEbZvQDYv7c1LAKvChkRTSe6lxdVI0Lr5Uso61HKxdyerFP5Co1pxcz-EWSAexQiAapP-lAQnR7H92j3TcZs56jQJbPs8QosK_Mw4T_49dr5zD_CnqT97VbYvRRoDW7Es6_9R_y4KcjUfx7deOrBvRk7IwbjGAu39jwBP79ocal4AZswVkCElAzBedZcgbufc3mjD3SOHotk5bf62juyUNEWxn9AfYvABbfqjEmEmTjyolv71HmHohpNj9cu5OKHfi3RyPgDHzj-Maxj8Q_eh3mgVNuSUzAZbR_B-7_En0XY6NFGsklh2KkT4wCdBhgb8kpik_KMhLMk33kPYJ2ZN3jRdynp5xPe18IJee1VqlE8SKqgRRXGoqA=w856-h642-no

Yeah, more restriction and more maintenance, leave them in your wood.:smilie-devil:

Okay I don’t want to be one of those people who post incessantly about a vape they don’t even have but.... ohmygodohmygodohmygod!

Ed has given a package to the USPS that has my name on the label! I just checked tracking online and the pony is almost to Chicago! After that it’s carrier pigeons to NYC, then by boat across the Atlantic! I also saw somewhere that the USPS is modernising its fleet from sails to steam engines. What a glorious age we live in, will wonders never cease?! :tongue:

Interesting... you're using the condenser as well..... :cool:

..yes! idk why but i like it lol...

Yeah, more restriction and more maintenance, leave them in your wood.:smilie-devil:

...tbh, its been less maintenance, glass stays cleaner... least for me with condencers in glass ive done less maintenance...

Is it empirical or functional or bling?
Lots of people can source and work with wood, it is a good heat insulator, feels nice to the touch and finally looks nice, no doubt there are other reasons too.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back