Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Yessir, @Stevenski you are correct, sir. I’ve been distracted somewhat with RL but this beauty is a beast! I’m using a VVPS I had that’s pretty much just like Ed’s WS version but with a UK plug, so one less adapter, yay! I used the included power cable and dimmer for the first day but once I tried the VVPS, I packed it away as a backup. I like the extra precision control and extra oomph when needed.

I’m surprised by how often I’m using Ed’s titanium cigar vc as a stem. I’m a documented glass lover but I noticed that I reach for the wood Ti cigar most often. Not sure exactly what to make of this, it’s very early days yet. There’s so many options that Ed includes, it’s going to take time to use them all. It’s going to be a real pleasure getting to know this vape, I’m very happy with this acquisition. It was hardly a gamble with Ed’s reputation and literally every reviewer and real world user agreeing on the quality and performance of the WoodScents range. Which happens, like never ever; it’s an impossibility in the internet age! Except for Ed, apparently.

You will love experimenting with the Wood Scents @pxl_jockey. It really is a versatile vape but I can also find it very moorish. Kinda like a pack of choccy biccies.

Had to put up a pic of my super Limited Edition Vapor Asylum VVPS.

20181109_182746.jpg

@Stevenski It looks like you and I have the same “brand” VVPS although I don’t have the exclusive VA Edition. :disgust: So can I leave it on at the lowest setting (9.00 on mine) for long periods of time like I did with a regular power cord? Or is it best to turn it off?

@momofthegoons I agree, that thing has taken my WS to another level, I feel like it gives much more control. Not that I’m a control freak! :biggrin: I’m still feeling that proud feeling that a collector of junk feels, because this once, I went digging into a box of doodads and actually had what I needed. Like I’m somehow justified for every broken gauge, clock and typewriter that I’m sure will be indispensable someday!

@felvapes I suggest trying to make it happen ASAP because honestly, it’s an amazing value for the money. When you factor that you’re getting a vapcap and all the other accessories? I know I’m not helping you here, lol! You’re going to love it when you get one!

@Stevenski It looks like you and I have the same “brand” VVPS although I don’t have the exclusive VA Edition. :disgust: So can I leave it on at the lowest setting (9.00 on mine) for long periods of time like I did with a regular power cord? Or is it best to turn it off?

Think of a log vape as having a certain number of hours it will operate before failure. If you run it at full power all the time it will have a lower lifespan than if you leave it idling & throttle up a few minutes before using. Personally I run my logs flat out & have never had an issue & will leave them running for 12+ hours. Neither of my logs have died on me yet.

A good way to look at a vapes lifespan is to calculate it as a cost per day. Say your WS cost you $300 & you ran it 12 hours a day at vape temps & it lasted you 2 years. That is a cost of under $0.50 per day. Pretty cheap if you ask me & logs have a history of being near bulletproof. WOrst case if it dies in a few years you can get them rebuilt if the wood has not failed.

[/USER]@felvapes I suggest trying to make it happen ASAP because honestly, it’s an amazing value for the money. When you factor that you’re getting a vapcap and all the other accessories? I know I’m not helping you here, lol! You’re going to love it when you get one!

This is what we call enabling the enabler. Keep it up :cool:. All I will say is EVERYONE needs a log vape in their life.

It looks like you and I have the same “brand” VVPS
Don't forget to try the lower settings, Mom put me onto 10.5v as the flavor is brilliant, I leave mine sitting on 10.7v(Huom) and 12.1(Walnut) for about 14 hours a day.:thumbsup:
I doubt the wooden part will ever fail on Ed's logs due to less heat transfer thanks to the Ti.:myday:
Every vaper should have a log, if it is an Ed's TNT model, even better.:cheers:
If you think an IH is great for a Vapcap, wait until you try Ed's WS on one.:partyhat:

If you think an IH is great for a Vapcap, wait until you try Ed's WS on one.:partyhat:

All I know is my WS has been giving me some of the biggest rips yet today. Just a 1/4 packed tip & a good 30-45 second rip of pure goodness. Repeat as required :smoke:

Just a 1/4 packed tip & a good 30-45 second rip
I call it a sprinkle pack, pull it until the vapor is no longer visible in the Cleisen, can only be beaten by doing the same with 2!

What sux in a delightful way is when you completely misjudged the pack & keep thinking you are going to see the vapour thin out but it does not happen. Then you cough. Sometimes you end up with another massive rip.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back