Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Here's a pic I hope I included everything that I received in the package. The bottle is essential lemon oil to use in the aroma cup. I would include a few drops of water in the cup as well and a drop or two of the oil. A little goes a long way.

There is a small used screen I included I had it in the glass stem it's been used and looks dark. I did manage to clean the glass. You can see the new one that hasn't been used. That would go into the glass. Similar to how you install an Enano screen using the wooden stick. There is an extra fancy screen that goes in the ti tip. It's in the bag with the Orings.

The ti tip was on the GonG but I took it off and inserted it in my wooden stem.

Zxc6Jee.jpg

Nice setup! Is that the newer more heavy duty power supply?

Here's a pic I hope I included everything that I received in the package. The bottle is essential lemon oil to use in the aroma cup. I would include a few drops of water in the cup as well and a drop or two of the oil. A little goes a long way.

There is a small used screen I included I had it in the glass stem it's been used and looks dark. I did manage to clean the glass. You can see the new one that hasn't been used. That would go into the glass. Similar to how you install an Enano screen using the wooden stick. There is an extra fancy screen that goes in the ti tip. It's in the bag with the Orings.

The ti tip was on the GonG but I took it off and inserted it in my wooden stem.

Zxc6Jee.jpg
Thanks Carol...yep, basket screen ala Enano for glass stem and DynaVap diffuser for the wood stems/WonGs. Thanks.

I know you are also an Enano owner. How would you compare the two devices?

Cheers

That is the newer power supply in the above picture. It's heavier than the original was.

I just have been using the WS for little over a week. Ive just been mainly using this unit except for when I was trying out my GH. This log vape heats up quicker than the Enano. The stem is smaller in diameter than the nano. You don't need to hear soak the stem and it uses less material.

My sessions are shorter because you can't fit that much in the oven but I don't care about that. I can always reload if I want to. My session is around 8 min. With a full stem. You don't need to leave this unit on 24/7 because of the short heat up time. I've been using the wooden stem and I inserted the ti tip into that. I really like the ti tip.

I've used the glass stem and it works fine, it's a little wobbly and its suppose to fit like that, I get excellent taste with either stem. The nano glass stem is thicker and it will withstand some falls. The WS glass stem is more delicate and if it falls it will definitely break.

I think with either the Woodscents or the Enano they are both great log vaporizers. At this point I'm preferring to use the WS. I'm sure I will be using both log vapes. Right now I'm enjoying the WS.

Edit
The Enano often I would leave the stem on between draws. I don't do that with the WS. I take the stem off the unit between draws. You don't need to heat soak the stem plus the cannabis gets used up quicker if left on the heat between draws. Also another thing is that I don't need to stir my load half way through because WS evenly vaporizes your cannabis with the smaller herb chamber.

The dimmer is hard for me to see but that is partly due to my eyes aren't as sharp as they used to be. I'm boarderline needing bifocals. A fine tip glow in the dark marker might be on my shopping list.

The ti tip and the different style screens that are in the ti tip and the WS are andifferent style than I've seen before. The leather on the bottom of the unit is a unique touch. This unit doesn't need a stand because the cord isn't heavy and with the leather bottom it gives the WS more stability.

Last edited:
I got my j hook out. Too hard to take a picture while holding. I used the GonG with an added a piece so it would fit the 18mm j hook. A bit wobbly but it worked out! Wow! I need to get a ti tip for my WonG. I always like a j hook. It cools the vapor so you can enjoy a higher heat.

8fSLNjE.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone and good morning, so I had a great weekend, my girl came up Friday evening, I found out the local store started cooking crawfish on Fridays evenings now as well as saturday mornings, boys and I got 10lbs

oJOGAhh.jpg

My girl doesnt do crawfish, no sweat more for us! Geez they were super spicy just the taters and the corn made your mouth burn and forehead sweat, love em when they are like this, suck the heads eat the tails lol!

My oldest and youngest had shooting sports competition early saturday morning. We had a 2 hour drive south to Paulding, yeah was a first for us, I have been alot of places here but never to Paulding. Was a lot of kids there from all over, we were there for 6 hours getting all our shoots in, boys did great and had a blast literally! Sucks though, it was so far out in the country they had a generator for power and logging scores to show winners, somehow the generator fried the printer so had to put off the winners for a week or so to be sent to our county and then be posted.

bhQ0LRk.jpg

@Reflections I know you will appreciate this, both my boys did good, I must admit, there was some great shooters there, totally drilling the bullseye, saw a senior girl that destroyed the target with her browning .22 with red dot scope, wow was very neat seeing all the other competitors, really lets ya know what you need and how you gotta improve but overall had a great time. The sun came out got almost 90 degrees, even got some sunburn. We left there and I gotta be honest I like antiquing, we stopped at a flea market, was nicer one I hadnt seen one this nice before. I like junk, this one was very nice, had neat stuff and really nice clothing for women. I got some neat duck type stuff and even a really cool African wood mask, its about 20"H x 12"W yall know how I dig wood.

0Y0TCQn.jpg

My girl got a really nice outfit that looks hot on her rrrrr! Grabbed a snow cone each before we left and headed north bound for home! Has been a great weekend, got some bad weather rolling in, one model showed we may get 8" of rain, just had a ton of rain not sure where we will put all this. Tornado watches are posting up for the night ahead, just that time of year is all.

I got out a butt load of Arizer stuff, so happy to have it all out of the way including a few WoodScents packages headed out to Canada as well as Brazil to dealers there. my dealers are very excited to get get logs there in there stores to offer to their customers as am I to get logs out to places that arent familiar with these type vapes. This is the start yall, WS logs are going global!!! I didnt get any WS stuff done as I had hoped for retail but have cleared the backlog and will get started on WS retail stuff in the am rocking and rolling, am going to do my best to get 30 done and ready to go, will let you all know when they are ready to roll out again. The launch didnt go without bumps along the way, I have learned alot from the roll out and am better prepared for the next batch and future pieces. I appreciate you alls cooperation and not freaking out on me for the issues with it. I have found solid vendors for parts and supplies that will be very integral for the future. Alot of people may think its just a piece of wood with a hole in it and how hard could it be, I assure you all there is so much more to it than that, just making this happen has been a big big learning lesson and one I will not forget nor take for granted.

I did some intense testing the last few days, @herbivore21 am sure you will be glad to hear this I ran the WS at a continuous 650 degrees for 50 straight hours, the outside body got warm, not hot, warm to the touch bout not hot. I wanted to test it at exceedingly high temps for an extended period of time in the Cherry model. I tore it apart and was glad to see not surprised there was absolutely no degradation nor deterioration to the high temp oring that sits below the Ti base so it floats nor anywhere in the WS upper cavity at all. There was a slight discoloration where the mounting screws went through the base into the bottom wall, very slight to say the least. I put a high temp K type probe in the WS logo cutout within the Ti base and after several hours of extreme heat the probe only reached 250 degrees, this means there is very I mean very slight heat transfer from metal to wood ensuring the WS longevity at extreme temps. Keep in mind I do not recommend leaving the WS running at its highest setting for more than a session or two, once you have done your deed simply dial it back a bit to 4 or 5 on your dial. There is really no need to leave it on for extended periods or even for lengthy adjustment times, it quickly will reach and attain those high temps in no time at all. I am extremely pleased with these findings and can not be happier with the results of these tests. This just proves the WoodScents is a true war horse, surely a Trojan Horse and even a wolf in sheep's clothing some may say!

@UN~YAH You are right, I want to address this once, I was angry when I posted my last, what I know is what I know, what I do is as I have always done, its a love and passion that I feel and know inside, I do what I do cause thats who I am and why I do for all that I offer it too. I didnt think for a sec there would be any back stabbing or tearing me down but when others wallets are affected you start to see true colors. There arent any negatives here, smarter than that comments here were ripped off from here and posed as others at other places on the net to cast me and the WS in a crummy way and degrade myself and what I do. You and everyone else are spot on, I wont be able to make everyone happy and I knew that from the beginning. All I want is honesty, if I cant make ya happy by all means let me know and I will do my best to make you happy by any means necessary! In the end what goes around comes around and we will all get whats coming to us in the end that is certain! Thats what I love about the WS it so quickly reaches temp and retains the temp over and over and over again. I appreciate you and wish you a great week chief!

@beach bum Ohhh I know where my heavy hitters are bet that! Sure dont want to go down that old road like Tom & Rick did, that was tough and so not cool. Hope all is well!

@GreenHopper Amen brother amen!

@Melting Pot True that, wise words!

@Aezhenn Ohhh you know we know!

@NickDlow You one of my heavies bro!

@Drexciya Thanks, thats all I wanna be, just me doing what I do for all yall!

@herbivore21 It has been a while and am thankful God & life has gotten me where I am today to appreciate all the many blessings I have, like they say the times in the valley make us who we are and appreciate the short lived mountain top experiences even more. My man I am ready and willing when you all have the Safety thread sorted out I will be happy to post up. Thanks and I will look out for that tag!

@CarolKing I am really glad to hear that you are enjoying the WS as much as you are and have pointed out many great advantages of the WS! There is alot of nifty things about the WS with so much more to come, in fact I will be working on something new this week that in the future will give everyone a new way top see the WS in a different light. Keep posted as great things are still coming! Really appreciate all the pics and your posting up helping out as well, thanks much!

@Snappo Hey hey my man, glad to see you round also! Ohhh yeah anyone needing some super fancy one of a kind blocks for a custom WS should look no further than the man himself!

@Stevenski YOu know yours will be a thing of beauty, geez I am anxious to see it in all its glory, rrrrrr most of all hear what you think when its in hand. Will get to working on it this week brother, wont be long!

@Baron23 Good morning sir, hope you all had a great season out there, my middle son and I had a wonderful go south Texas for last weekend of the season! I add a couple of really nice conical screens to the glass accessories bag that comes with every WS. The package itself out of the box will handle any situation you can throw at it, you need to get ya one next week or so! Also you will get a Ti filter disc in the Ti tip as well as an extra and another set of orings.

@Copacetic Thanks for posting up with the help, hope all is well and you get to enjoying that special WS very very soon!

@Sixstringsmash My man is that a Bog Oak VC????? If so I know I only did a coupleathree of those maybe, sure wasnt many at all and if so you have a timeless combo that many never be seen anywhere else, beautiful pic!

Alright yall, not far from now I am headed to town, gotta go by the PO and wanna run to the grocery store. I did some googling and found a crock pot recipe for Cilantro Lime Chicken Tacos rrrrrrr its so on and you gotta love this kinda cooking, you dump in all the ingredients set it and forget til its break time then chow down! Wish you all a great week!

@Baron23 Good morning sir, hope you all had a great season out there, my middle son and I had a wonderful go south Texas for last weekend of the season! I add a couple of really nice conical screens to the glass accessories bag that comes with every WS. The package itself out of the box will handle any situation you can throw at it, you need to get ya one next week or so! Also you will get a Ti filter disc in the Ti tip as well as an extra and another set of orings.

Hi Ed - yeah, I really liked seeing those pics and your excitment about your weekend with your boys and GF. THAT is what its about.

The waterfowl season up here was probably the worst in 30 years. Just too dang warm. If we don't get a set of contiguous cold days, the birds will not have to eat and will just stay on their roost. The ones we did get in over the rig were very leary and not impelled by hunger to come in and take a chance. By the time they get to us in Maryland, they have been shot at every inch of the way from Newfoundland.

We are just starting up an NRA Youth Hunter Education Challenge program where we teach kids in eight different elements (i.e. orienteering...map reading and such, wildlife identification, archery, black powder shooting, etc). I'm helping to put together the team for the shotgun element which is basically a FITASC type 5 stand set up. There is great joy in introducing young people to the hunting and shooting sports and teaching them discipline, conservation, respect, safety, cooperation and team work, appreciation for the outdoors, and the great fun that can be safely had in the shooting sports.

By the by, this program is being run out of an Izaak Walton League chapter to which I belong. "The Izaak Walton League was founded in 1922 to conserve outdoor America for future generations". Basically, most/many are gun clubs that also run extensive conservation efforts in order to preserve our natural habitat and wildlife for future sportsmen/women.

Yep, thinking about that WS there, my friend. Thinking about it. :naughty2:

Thanks

Last edited:
@Sixstringsmash My man is that a Bog Oak VC????? If so I know I only did a coupleathree of those maybe, sure wasnt many at all and if so you have a timeless combo that many never be seen anywhere else, beautiful pic!

Heh I would have loved to be one of those lucky three to get a bog oak VC! Unfortunately it is not a matching bog oak material, the flash on my phone made the colors a little hard to see it seems but that's actually an omni that George hooked me up with not too long ago made from Mokume-Gane. It's definitely one of my favorite pieces though and the grain from the metal goes very very well with the grain from the bog oak! Almost like they were made for each other!

How many crawfish can you eat Ed? Wow thats alot. First time I ate them was when we went camping and hubby caught some in the river. They laughed at me for not knowing how to eat them. I probably ate one to their 20 they consumed lol.

You brought back many memories seeing the pic of your boy shooting. I loved doing that! I really loved the steal targets. You can hear when ya hit them.. I also liked the different stages where you run and shoot. Before you know it Ed he will want a red dot scope too lol. Do they time it? Im sure you can set up some practice stuff for em where you live?

Sounds like you had another fun weekend with the ones you love and what a MASK!!

One of these days Ed I will be able to afford a Wood Scents and I will be able to post info here too!

Wow @Baron23 thats sounds awesome bout what y'all are doing for kids, would be awesome to get the boys into that here as well as what they do at 4H. Two youngest are bout to get into showing animals, they just got a rabbit each for this and my middle son is about to get a couple dozen chickens for this as well. They are excited and I am tickled for em, seems I gotta build a coup forgery soon! That stinks to hear bout your season, I went out to Lubbock end of December had the hunt of my life there never have I ever done such a thing. 10 man goose limit in 30 minutes next day 10 man sandhill crane limit in 25 minutes I brought home so much meat the boys and I still have a bunch in the freezer Rrr! Hey hit me up got some great video 4K from north Texas that weekend be cool to show ya, may even need another guy to make that hunt again end of the year if you are interested

Yeah do let me know if ya wanna do a WS I know you have others in mind and I understand all great units, the choice is tough!

@Sixstringsmash i swear in the light that piece looks exactly like the Bog Oak straight woodie I did, is a trip I can remember pieces like that. So was hoping you had that woulda been so sweet!

@Reflections oh I knew you would have liked that, was so much fun, looking forward to this Saturday's shoot. I have a small area where we shoot near the house, big target spot and also have a doall with a 50 skeet stack all we gotta do is step on the peddle. Back in the day a few Budweisers I could put away some mudbugs was cool showing my youngest how to peal them, told him to hang in there he would get it. I am a pro now can so get it on now. Same to you put those dollars back and I'll get ya right, count on it, hit me up I'll do ya a solid!

HI @Ed's TnT - hey, Ed, thanks for the reply but I'm going to make it short so we don't get slapped for going off topic...well, off topic too far at least LOL

Ah, yeah...lousy season but that's why they call it hunting and not shopping. Make you grateful that mankind evolved into agriculture and farming! LOL

Always up for a hunt. Be glad to go to Texas for one. Please keep me in mind if you need another gun for the hunt.

As far as the boys go, there is also a 4H shooting program. I don't know much about it but I have seen 4H come to one of our clubs for their practice and perhaps fun competition. I think they have to shoot trap, skeet, and maybe sporting clays or five stand. Not sure. If your boys are getting into 4H, maybe ask them folks if they run a youth shooting program.

As far as a WS, I already have an Enano so it really wasn't trying to make a choice so much as I knew that a bit of comparison with a WS would perhaps help me understand your new vape and its features. Really, the issue is that I have (ok, everybody hold onto your pupik) too many vapes and wondering if I need another at this moment (sigh...it seems these internal debates always go the same way and I have to look for some more room to store more vapes! LOL).

I'm giving it thought, Ed. Truly am.

Best to you and I think a waterfowl hunt with you next season would be a complete hoot.

Cheers

I did some intense testing the last few days, @herbivore21 am sure you will be glad to hear this I ran the WS at a continuous 650 degrees for 50 straight hours, the outside body got warm, not hot, warm to the touch bout not hot. I wanted to test it at exceedingly high temps for an extended period of time in the Cherry model. I tore it apart and was glad to see not surprised there was absolutely no degradation nor deterioration to the high temp oring that sits below the Ti base so it floats nor anywhere in the WS upper cavity at all. There was a slight discoloration where the mounting screws went through the base into the bottom wall, very slight to say the least. I put a high temp K type probe in the WS logo cutout within the Ti base and after several hours of extreme heat the probe only reached 250 degrees, this means there is very I mean very slight heat transfer from metal to wood ensuring the WS longevity at extreme temps. Keep in mind I do not recommend leaving the WS running at its highest setting for more than a session or two, once you have done your deed simply dial it back a bit to 4 or 5 on your dial. There is really no need to leave it on for extended periods or even for lengthy adjustment times, it quickly will reach and attain those high temps in no time at all. I am extremely pleased with these findings and can not be happier with the results of these tests. This just proves the WoodScents is a true war horse, surely a Trojan Horse and even a wolf in sheep's clothing some may say!
Outstanding work brother! That is the kind of stress testing that we like to see around these parts! Please do share this same comment in the vape safety thread for the Woodscents, which I've now opened! Thanks again for your eager participation, my friend!

@herbivore21 It has been a while and am thankful God & life has gotten me where I am today to appreciate all the many blessings I have, like they say the times in the valley make us who we are and appreciate the short lived mountain top experiences even more. My man I am ready and willing when you all have the Safety thread sorted out I will be happy to post up. Thanks and I will look out for that tag!
Glad to hear that you got a great family around you man! It is wonderful to see you spending quality time with the kids above! We've got the Vape Safety thread started for you now, so I look forward to putting your product through the paces :biggrin:

I do apologise that I have been a little slow in getting the thread started, since I have been quite busy with my scholarly work. I look forward to seeing you there!

This is a picture of how much cannabis I've been using in the WS.

aUFBKSM.jpg

Here's a picture after my session at a little past 7 and about 8 - 10 draws taking out the stem between draws. Sometimes I don't get my ABV as dark as this. It's really dark.
by Open in App
Q2BrQ3A.jpg

Last edited:
I've been using a modified M VapCap with my Woodscents. Using the ti tip that I got with my WS stem and using the shaft from the VapeCap M works awesome. I have to be careful with the carb hole that I don't combust. Getting some thick vapor but using up a little more bud that way. I like that I can match the WS up with the VC.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, been busy busy, got a lot of stuff done, going to be a sweet roll out of new WS going up today or tomorrow, a few new offerings, stunning pieces, nothing but cuties rrr! Thats and the boys have had another shooting competition. So we found out last week that my oldest placed first in one hand .22 semi auto pistol open sights, my youngest placed 1st in 2 hand 10m air pistol open sights, talk about excited woot woot they were so happy! There were 13 kids that went from our county and all of em placed in the top 3 of their disciplines, very cool! So we had another shoot this past saturday, omgosh my youngest was destroying the bullseye with air rifle, not so much with air pistol, we are using club guns for his first year to see how he likes it, we learned a great lesson that next year we will have our own, cant depend on someone elses sights, stinks but hey lesson learned and he is still enthusiastic for the next comp end of the month and next year as well. Gotta tell you it was some really tough competitors this last saturday bout 200 kids from all over, serious heavy hitters really fun to watch. We are headed to Oklahoma end of the week to do the Easter holiday with my girls family, boys and mine first time there. Seems after that heckofa road trip vacation we took last year we went right over OK and not through, going to be fun. My girls mom lives near the US's highest hill, uhhh say what, yeah I was like how high could a hill be its just a hill, well seems that hill is 1900' I was like geez thats quite a hill, we are so going to climb it!! Did some looking round on the net and about 30 minutes from their place is a historic indian mound we can check out and alot of other great stuff we can get into, going to be a blast and cant forget the day the day Jesus rose after 3 days of death, alot to be thankful for and am most blessed. I got a wonderful woman that loves me and wants to be my wife, have 3 amazing boys that are my life and most of all God loves me, cant get any better than that! Bout to head out to the shop, got a bunch of WS turned and looking pretty, gotta assemble and do bench tests before going out. Going to be a nice day down here and week ahead, so dig this time of year, makes getting all this work done mo easier!

Spent last week working on these beauties, has been fun, gosh dolled up and getting ready for the show the flaming BoxElder Burl is outa sight. this piece is slammed with eyes, have another with eyes and some red tones trying to bleed out, have another turned that ha some flame streaking.

nL6lewS.jpg

Canadian Applewood found this to be softer than I am used to, not quite as much as BE, looks great overall.

bKRmQzc.jpg

Curly Mexican Katalox, ohhhhh really like this specie below, I showed you all pics of the blanks a bit back the contrast is bout half and half, the finish is sleek and weight is dense, heartwood looks like chocolate, rrrrrr love it!

dCiHx4q.jpg

Did this beauty for my guy, what a stunner she is!

aFCoWZ0.jpg

Is a block from my private stash, was large enough that I even got another from it, ohhhh what a cutie it was going to be. I must say doing the larger pieces like this that my failure rate is much much lower than with stems, the larger the piece is the more you have to work with and it can take more pressure and handle the process. Stems being so much smaller and having less meat on the bone are prone to going to hell real quick. I very seldom loose a WS body unless I screw up, generally the wood itself is solid except for this piece ugghhhhh

MKf83zl.jpg

Yeah needless to say I was not very happy about the loss but hey crap happens and not every beauty is runway material. Thats last week so keep your eyes open for the great pieces to come this week, going to be outa sight!

@Baron23 Thats a crummy season for sure. You bet I will sure keep you in mind for that hunt, 10 guys is alot to book the lodge, before now and then there is surely to be a few that may not be able to make it, be glad to have you! Yes sir 4H shooting sports is a big deal in these parts, also found out we have state games that covers a whole lot of different activities including shooting so are looking into that as well. My oldest is starting his first job this summer so he may not be able to make it. Its shouldnt be a tough struggle man, just get one and worry and bout the problems later, ahhh heck problems smoblems no sweat, lol! I agree would be a great time had in the field and afterwards, maybe we can make it happen. Hope all is well and wish you the best!

@herbivore21 Thank you so much sir, I am trying to cover all my bases and for the most part run out of time. I will follow up at the safety thread when I get a bit more this week, its go time and I gotta get after it lol! Thanks for the kind words, I am blessed more than I deserve. Dont sweat the delay, I appreciate all you do round here and understand there is more going on than everyone knows. Do what you do my man and take care.

@UN~YAH Another great shot, thanks for the post bro!

@StickyBrickLabs You bet bro, good to see you here as well and thanks for the kind words! Ohhh dont fight it man its not worth the headache just do it, get you some wood, hey get your girl some too, dont worry bout a thing, I got you count on me! Lol, for real, do let me know if I can do anything for you and I look to see you around, take care!

@CarolKing Great find and post up, you gotta love how it only takes a little to go such a long way, that is the best!

@Sixstringsmash Not a great way to spend 20 minutes bro, sorry to hear that and hope you have spent a lot better since this post. I am hoping you are off to a great week and look to hear more from you all very soon!

Gotta get to work you all, its a nice cool day and these dont come very often, can leave the door open on the shop and let the fresh air in. yall enjoy your days!

Hey hey, WoodScents are live today!

Didnt get quite as much done as I would have liked, will have the other new species available tomorrow so be on the look out. The Buckeye and Thuya I have done are popping, better get em before they go!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back