Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Hey hey, wow everyone so its been a little bit since I was able to stop for time enough to post. Getting ready for the BF sale was intense. I spent a month working my butt off getting as many WS species back in stock and adding a couple newer ones as well. Had a couple inquires for what I may have and how many. I think I had 15 species in stock at the start of the sale and had maybe 2-4 of each. When you have that many species its tough to have a bunch of each and every one. During all the BF work I had a couple dealer orders to make happen and one was rather large of 200+ stems and accessories of 6 or more types. Remember this is all hand turned, no machines and no help, an army of one giving it hell and all I got!

BIG BIG WOW from the BF sale, never ever since the biz started almost 12 years ago have, I done as well in that short a time in retail sales, it was phenomenal and can’t believe how many WS were purchased. Gotta give a BIG BIG THANKS to all for making it the most successful sale I have had. I have been working to get them all out this week but have been behind in this and will have the remaining orders out next week.

Have the raffle/donation to the Make a Wish Foundation still going and have extended the date to the 7th. I just got the last few pieces in from Simrell Collection to finish the prize package.

MAW-Prize-pkg.jpg

This is a very impressive prize package! As you see a 3,000+ year old BogOak WoodScents with 24K Silver leaf gilding and BogOak Stem/WPA, a Black Omni VapCap with one of only a handful super limited pure silver mouthpieces donated by DynaVap, from the Simrell Collection an Ebony Omni replacement body with abalone accents and matching Ebony storage Tube with accents also. All you have to do to enter the raffle is get by Make A Wish make a one time donation of at least $5, screenshot your receipt, get over to VaporAsylum get joined up and post the screen shot there. $5 is nothing for a chance at such a great prize package and all these $5 sure do add up to making a wish happen for the children and their families at this time of year when they could use it the most. PLS PLS PLS get by and donate, lets be part of something great like putting a smile on a child’s face.

I have also gotten a new wood dealer and oh my gosh what freaking outstanding top shelf species I have been able to see and get. I have gotten my hands on some of the most beautiful Amboyna Burl museum grade chunks that will truly make some of the most amazing WoodScents ever seen.

Amboyna-Burl-Blank.jpg

Jeez I am sure he knows it, this stuff is my kinda crack, I can’t help myself. He tells me he’s got this and shows me that and feel my arms curl up behind my back and know that I gotta have em. The above piece is just one of them I have gotten. Below is what I chopped up, the left top and bottom are already gone. The other 6 are still available if you are interested get at me quick. I have only done about 4-6 of these in the past, once I turned a few showed pics here and there that was it they were gone and never got to list them at the site.

Amboyna-Burl-Blanks.jpg

Get this last night I connected with another new dealer and jeez almighty, I felt the arms curl up behind me again, will have sure enough stunner Walnut in curl and burl that will turn heads. He is getting back at me today and can feel my bank account taking a heavy hit.

Ohhhh wow, haven’t had time for much else but next week its on, got 3 days back to back duck hunts planned and am super excited and just can’t stinking wait WOOT WOOT its going to be on yall!!!!

Once again everyone, thank you for the orders, the support and encouragement. I can’t tell you how blessed I am to do what I love and have others love what I do, just don’t get any better than that.

@pxl_jockey My man, as I said I havent had a whole lot of time to do much but make magic in the shop, lol probably looks like magic to some and yeah alot of times it is but most of the time its work and a whole lot of it. I would see that you had posted here and I would drop by to see your excitement and joy of know your unit was on its way and it had arrived and really made my days, thank you. Your piece was especially fun cause you described what you were looking for and I told ya I thought I had just that piece but wasnt sure it would turn out. Thought it may turn but wasnt sure if it would even work as the void is quite large from bottom to top. I got right to it the next day as it was a challenge and I love those kind of jobs. I got excited and hope it was what you were looking for and quickly sent you out a pic hoping it was what you were looking for, you said alot of kind words then and I felt your excitement then and we both knew that it still might not work out but after all said and done it did and what a beautiful truly one of kind piece it is.Bro you are so right so much comes with the WS and I will be looking forward to how you come to know your piece and all its working and ways. You are right, who else gives you 2vapesin1 and with all the accessories I feel you just cant beat it.

@just_tHe_fLu Hmm you know I tried that when I first got that glass in, if it works for you then work it!

@momofthegoons Cloudy skies for sure haha! It really is the only way to go, I suggest them to all who have a WS. Hahah miss blondy love it!

@Stevenski Really dig that official VA VVPS! You gotta love the precise performance you get from one of these neat devices, I enjoy knowing I have complete control with em. You said it well there and told me the same thing back in the day about how you felt of its performance, thanks for pitching in always bro!

@LesPlenty You said it and I told you earlier this am, if youre happy then I am happy, rock it @just_tHe_fLu Well said too bro. Thanks for posting up and pitching in with your advise and experience, I appreciate you.

@ataxian I like to think about it like this, its like how the WS functions and can relate it to the look and feel also I suppose or at least I do. It aint rocket science, you dont have to take a whole lot of time to do a sit down and make it a big deal, its really simple and it just works. There isnt a whole bunch of bells and whistles to any of it and it just does what it does. Its either for you or it aint. The wood has life and character that other vapes just dont have IMHO, no two are the same simple as that. They have history and a story, I mean who has ever seen a vape made from wood that is 3,000 years old or who has a vape that was made from something that grew hundreds of years ago axe cut when fell cause thats all they had back then and floated down a river for miles to be purposed for maybe a house or boat to only sink and lay submerged in that river for centuries? Yeah the ghost looks cool and the Tera does this but in my eyes none of them have a feeling or flare like wood and none will tickle my fancy like holding one of these gems in my hand when its been finished and the wood is sleek and the detail of a hidden eye sneaks out at ya. Just doesnt get any better than that!

@felvapes Pinch those pennies and get at me.

Gosh forgive me if I didnt get at ya, its been a bit and still got a lot more posting to get done. I wish you all a great day and rest of your weekends. Take care everyone!

Last edited:
I am just popping in for a quick post, the last of the BF sale orders went out early Tuesday morning 12/4/2018. I found out later that day that the USPS was taking the next day off for Bush 41, thats totally cool and I feel that was right but gosh what a not cool time to take one off. I am still showing some labels in the printed status, I hate USPS for that. Usually that are spot on but their tracking kinda stinks more times than not. Everyone should be getting their orders soon and hope those that havent yet maybe do so today as the USPS does deliver on saturday. Keep in mind that each and every WS order went out priority 2 day and was insured.

I get it and understand, my post probably doesnt make ya feel any better but is where I am at and am keeping an eye on all that is going on. Pls pls hang in there with you all and I am always here for you however I can be.

Hello everyone, wow its been a really busy week as always but that is good. I have been checking my Stamps.com history daily and see some have been delivered and see some show just simply printed. As I said USPS is usually great for shipping, every once in a while they do screw up and I as I always have work with each and every customer no matter what to make it right with them and in the end everyone is happy. I will say that the USPS tracking service stinks and being this time of year it stinks a whole lot. Also each and every WS shipped is priority 2 day insured as well. Domestic is $7.50 and International is $15, I gotta believe that is a pretty good deal for anyone and considering I still pay on top of that to keep these rates solid. I know its gotta be frustrating that I had a delay in getting em out initially then there is a delay from the USPS and some may still not have it in hand yet having ordered from 11/22 but believe me I am here for you and will be way after the sale.

OK I learned something yesterday. When tracking says printed and thats it, its not that it wasn’t accepted cause it was it just wasn’t checked in. I spoke with the post master and then had a sandwich with him a couple stores down at the subway. It was crazy there today, when I was in line dropping off other orders I so the pile grow from the floor to over the top of the counter in just a few minutes of people dropping off stuff, jeez there is a lot of packages moving through there. So the PM explained it to me like this, being as how much comes into the post office his people can only do so much, when the pick up truck gets there whatever is labeled and ready to go goes no matter if its been checked in or not its gone so its on the move and hopefully it will show up at your door or they will scan it somewhere along the way to give us an idea. Said that its that time of year and its crazy for him and everyone there. I said yes I can imagine and understand, still wish I could give my customers tracking info and a better answer but this is what the man said to me and is what it is. Not sure what else can be done.

I have been turning the Amboyna and have said it before if youre not at IG and not seeing what I am doing daily then you are missing out. Holy freaking cow, I will show you this and assure you that you aint seen nothing yet.

Ambo-WS-Ed-s-Tn-T-b.jpg

Ambo-WS-Ed-s-Tn-T-c.jpg

Can you believe this is the same piece??? The burl in this piece is outa sight and the tones are so vibrant and rich with that tad of live edge at the top rim, you get it all in this WoodScents and then some. It is gone though and a couple more like it. Will say I have about 4-5 more blocks that are going to make stunners, if you wanna grab one I suggest you get at me soon as I dont feel they will last long. This one sold a few minutes after I posted it at IG.

Also got a load of one of a kind Stem/Accessory stands from a great friend down under all hand made with love and sent off to their new homes this morning for all to enjoy. Get a look at whats on the sides and back oh yeah all Aussie and Taz wood species. The back blanks are large enough for WS and are 1,000's years old Huon Pine, what a pleasure it has been ripping square in the shop. These have subtle figure and gotta love the golden honey tones. Side species are not quite large enough for WS but will make great stems or whatnots be it wanted.

lv82all-Wood-Stands-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

I have been scoring wood last day or two I had not ever heard of, karelian birch burl, say what yeah I know but believe me what I have coming is out of this world. Almost looks like it will have platinum/gold/silver and even rich bloody red omgosh its insane!! Also got a small load of English Walnut in from my man @phattpiggie Jeez who else you know doing it like this?

Had to do a custom job for a good guy

Coco-Duck-Call-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

My first production Duck call, Cocobolo top and bottom. Really like the sound this all wood piece has. Was fun doing something different and feel it turned out well. I hope the guy who gets it really enjoys it.

Have added these to the site, wow they really are a fun accessory to have with WS

WS-Bead-Tip-Stem.png

WS-Bead-14mm-WPA-Ti-Tip.png

These are all made to spec for the WS Ti tip, each and every piece are fitted and guaranteed for the Ti Tip. I am not certain if they will work with others. I have the SS and M tips coming to compare so cant say if they are compatible or not.

Thats it for me you all, have had the heater on in the shop for a couple hours and got treasures to turn. Wish you all the best and pls holla at me anytime!

I got my WS!! She's a beautiful little lady. I was surprised by the size, from the pictures it seems bigger,
kinda, like Tom Cruise. I have no experience using one, so it will be slow going, while I engage all of my new toys.
I may be getting one of my glass pieces, so, that's going to be a little get acquainted session.
She's got all of the rich colors, we all love with Ed's work, sorry, I can't take a picture ( my phone ).
But, trust me. :clap:
What the hell are you waiting for??:nod:

@Whisper I find that less is best with the WS, try a light sprinkle load, don't pack it down for a 1 or 2 toke magical experience! Fun times ahead.:thumbsup:

First off--
I never have seen, or used a Ti tip, so that was kinda cool, naturally, I tried that out too. :sherlock:
I haven't gotten into any of the glass selections from Ed, figured I get comfy, then move on to another
way of use. I am trying to have my newness experience, last as long, as possible.
So far, it's been good. I love being able to stick a cap on it, and just begin pulling.
I figured as I start getting compatible pieces, I will need you guys help to guide me. :science:
Thanks gang. :outtahere:

@Whisper I find that less is best with the WS, try a light sprinkle load, don't pack it down for a 1 or 2 toke magical experience! Fun times ahead.:thumbsup:

Oh yeah a light pack of good herb & you get the biggest lungbusters going. That is one of the reasons I rate the WS is I cannot overpower the heater & that means lungbusters that make a man see stars on his way to Mars.

@momofthegoons
Yes, with the ti tip. But, during Irma last year our house was flooded. My husband has been doing the work on the house so, for now, we are in a 32 ft. travel trailer.
Any real glass use, is risky. I don't have "an area" for that kind of usage. So, for now, I've been surprisingly refrained on playing with my new WS accessories. Mostly wood.
On the dhGate glass~
I have received 2 jhooks, 1 was broken. 15 of the adapters. Nothing else.

Hello everyone and happy New Year!!! Dont get too excited about seeing midnight any longer and havent in a while. Doesnt hurt my feelings to be in bed way before then and if I am blessed to wake up the next day I will see the new year then. So hope you all had a blast and everyone is safe, happy, healthy and excited for this new year!

I just got home after bout a week away up in Arkansas with the wifes fam. Was a good time had even took a couple days out to drive down to south Louisiana for a duck hunt with a couple of great friends. Was a bit slow but we didnt get skunked and I brought home 4. Going to roast these birds rrrr!

I know I told you all I have been scoring some amazing wood, here is a look at something I have never had before, Karelian Burl

Karelian-Burl-Wood-Scents-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

Karelian-Burl-Wood-Scents-a-Ed-s-Tn-T.jpg

TBH ive never heard of it before but has been a lot of fun to work. Its really crazy with figure and personality. This particular piece has a red side that looks like most commonly seen burl with the eyes and such but the opposite side has these wild eyes and pastel tones mixing into it giving it a very mysterious look. I only got 4 of these, 2 are gone and may never get these again.

I have all my parts and heaters in and will begin assembly and bench testing of more WS next day or so and should have more available end of next week. I still have about 3 Amboyna Burl WS to assemble and they may make it to the website, thatd be a first.

Alot is going on and fingers are crossed for good news really really soon. I am anxious to see how this year gets kicked off and will be updating you all as soon as I am able.

@Whisper So glad your WS has arrived and your post here. I dont blame ya there is so many different options there is no need to rush it. You can take your time and try this and get to know it, then try that and learn it even more. Thats a lot of fun. Gosh I am sorry to hear you all are still dealing with Irma. Take your time and do let us know if we can help anytime. Take your time and enjoy it, you got plenty of options and time to do so.

@momofthegoons TBH I cant remember which she got, I may have shot it may have not. Lol thats a neat find, I have never seen anything like it. You know how I get down.

@Stevenski Bro you do know all too well and gotta say you are one of the early ones that got a WS and still posts about it, I appreciate you. I like that bro "stars by way of mars" haha very cool.

@LesPlenty Thats good advice.

@felvapes Thats my daily foot wear. Is so cool working for yourself, no dress code lol! For me its shorts and flip flops in and out of the shop.

I thank you all for the days past here and look forward to the days ahead, really feel good about it and hope you all do as well. I wish you all the very best in health and happiness!

Wow this is a gorgeous piece

Does it have a home yet?
LMFAO!!!!

Here we have an example of VAS at it's finest folks... :lol:

But yeah... that burl is insane. I've always been a sucker for burl....

I was thinking about you the last time I was up north @Ed's TnT . I know I've mentioned that there was a tree up there with a huge burl on it to you in the past... and wanted to get a pic of it for you. It looked just like a huge 'butt' lol. I drove up and down the road looking and looking... and couldn't find it. Apparently, Consumers Energy has taken all the oaks down along the road because of blight. I was so bummed... I would have loved to have gotten that burl for you Ed.

@felvapes that particular piece is gone but have a couple more that are available that are equally as stunning. These are super rare and may never be seen again.

Prime example @momofthegoons VAS is real. Burls are mother nature treasures, no different than a diamond in the rough.

@felvapes that particular piece is gone but have a couple more that are available that are equally as stunning. These are super rare and may never be seen again.

Prime example @momofthegoons VAS is real. Burls are mother nature treasures, no different than a diamond in the rough.
Yes there is VAS...lol
I have been eyeing an Eds piece for ages though and this looked great
Could you inbox me some pics of ones you have left @Ed's TnT ?

@felvapes pls shoot me an email and can sen ya pics of the blanks I have left. Email is in my signature below. Thanks for getting back to me.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back