Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

When I mean loose I am talking about under 1mm play. Those G4 7 fin tips are a perfect fit though. Not that it really matters in the grand scheme of things but it is satisfying for it to snick into place.

Also liking the flavour from the glass wpa Ed sends with the oring installed on heater
Who would have thought you would like the biggest bowl.:rofl:

Glass gives the flavour but I like the Ti tip because it offers a bit of conduction. That conduction gives me a nice rounded vape experience. Probably the same reason I love the Mighty & VapCap so much too.

Having two GonG's greatly assists me with back to back lungbusters & being the Wood Scents I don't need to worry about heater recovery.

Glass gives the flavour but I like the Ti tip because it offers a bit of conduction. That conduction gives me a nice rounded vape experience. Probably the same reason I love the Mighty & VapCap so much too.

Having two GonG's greatly assists me with back to back lungbusters & being the Wood Scents I don't need to worry about heater recovery.
I enjoy the tips also
Still experimenting with both
I have a few gogs I was already using with psm
My GH is still best cloud and hit in one go
I'm starting to think it's my hardest hitting vape I own
But WS is great for redosing throughout the day and seshing and the constant power ready to go
I have been using it since I got almost exclusively - partly for experimental sake and partly coz I have been so buzzed testing it I havent had to use or had the chance to use much else
Usually the hopper and mighty are my main players besides the dab rigs
Although I have not been dabbing heaps since WS testing so much last couple...lol

Definitely a must have for a serious user

My GH is still best cloud and hit in one go
I'm starting to think it's my hardest hitting vape I own
But WS is great for redosing throughout the day and seshing and the constant power ready to go
I think you are going to find that using a log vape really reduces the amount of herb you use as well. While it takes longer to sesh with a vape like this, I find I don't use nearly as much for the 'same' high. And the fact that you can leave it on and use it as needed is a big bonus imo.

Have you used it for aroma therapy yet? :biggrin: A few drops of essential oil on some cotton in the cup will have your house smelling great.

I think you are going to find that using a log vape really reduces the amount of herb you use as well. While it takes longer to sesh with a vape like this, I find I don't use nearly as much for the 'same' high. And the fact that you can leave it on and use it as needed is a big bonus imo.

Have you used it for aroma therapy yet? :biggrin: A few drops of essential oil on some cotton in the cup will have your house smelling great.
I'm not sure yet
I seem to be using a bit still trying to get that high
It is hard to gauge the dose as one is def not enough and it doesn't give the face smack so you don't know you getting stoned till you are well buzzed
I find myself sitting at the vape spot vaping for longer then staring
The hopper I have one or two if want a big buzz and I'm out and good to go
The feel and stars happen straight away like a cone

I do redose with the mighty more in between though on the GH
With the WS I am good for longer I think

Need to keep practicing and checking the AVB to compare
But so far not saving me I think

No I haven't used for an oil burner yet....lol
I did think about it though as it is left on all day anyway, maybe chuck some eucalyptus or sandalwood in
Would have to use tweezers to remove though when ready to vape so dunno

Would have to use tweezers to remove though when ready to vape so dunno
Put a band of silicone around the top of it.... if you have a piece with a big enough diameter. Like this:

295bjlu.jpg.jpg

It will save your fingers. :wink:

I seem to be using a bit still trying to get that high
Imo, it's because you are a dabber and you have a high tolerance. Had you started off with this vape instead of your 'heavy hitters' you might feel differently.

It does take a bit longer to sesh with a log vape... the WS is no different in that respect. As to load size, etc., I also find log vapes to be a good way to bring down my tolerance. Since it takes longer to sesh, I find I stop and 'lose patience' but then find I'm as high as I need to be and don't need more either. That's when the savings start again...

I've also always called logs 'sipping vapes' because it's like sipping a glass of wine rather than doing a shot of tequila. If you get my comparison. :biggrin:

Good comparison
I get that

I find the mighty is like having a joint and can expect similar feeling upon completion
GH is like a bong and gives the similar hit

WS you describe well with the sipping idea :)

I like the silicone idea too :)
Put a band of silicone around the top of it.... if you have a piece with a big enough diameter. Like this:

View attachment 7216

It will save your fingers. :wink:

Imo, it's because you are a dabber and you have a high tolerance. Had you started off with this vape instead of your 'heavy hitters' you might feel differently.

It does take a bit longer to sesh with a log vape... the WS is no different in that respect. As to load size, etc., I also find log vapes to be a good way to bring down my tolerance. Since it takes longer to sesh, I find I stop and 'lose patience' but then find I'm as high as I need to be and don't need more either. That's when the savings start again...

I've also always called logs 'sipping vapes' because it's like sipping a glass of wine rather than doing a shot of tequila. If you get my comparison. :biggrin:

I will go on record & say fuck sipping get ripping @felvapes. You strike me as more a beer guy not a champagne fella anyways. Always amazes me how differently people use vapes & in particular logs. Get experimenting with methods to the madness, grind & temperatures. You will find your sweet spot in the end.

Once you learn how to pack a perfect stem (see above experimenting) it comes as close to punching a cone as it gets. It also works really well with hemp fiber & some concentrate. Using two stems & two tips makes it the vape version of punching a couple of cones (only you get much more whacked :dog:).

I will go on record & say fuck sipping get ripping @felvapes. You strike me as more a beer guy not a champagne fella anyways. Always amazes me how differently people use vapes & in particular logs. Get experimenting with methods to the madness, grind & temperatures. You will find your sweet spot in the end.

Once you learn how to pack a perfect stem (see above experimenting) it comes as close to punching a cone as it gets. It also works really well with hemp fiber & some concentrate. Using two stems & two tips makes it the vape version of punching a couple of cones (only you get much more whacked :dog:).
I do this

It is still a sipper due to its size not my technique

I experiment heaps and am getting it honed in better now

But still doesn't slap you like a cone, I get stoned but the instant hit is not there so I vape more than maybe needed to get there before I realise I'm whacked and staring

The hopper gives that proper cloud and face melt buzz a cone does - or better even in one go stars and all that warm fuzzy around the eyes and brow

I'm hammered on the WS but it's more even like people talk about vaping

WS is like small cones people pack you when they don't really wanna share

GH is like a big juicy fecker that smacks you for a sec and brings the smirk

Mighty is a nice joint style and affect

I think @momofthegoons got it when said coz I'm dabbing

Also my tolerance as smoked since I was 12 (not proud of that just facts)

I had two cones at a mates today (yuk btw nothing on vaping) and they were kinda similar to two WS tips

I think the GH maybe gives better than a cone but hits me like a cone used to so I associate
it as such

Even when I was smoking I was searching for the stone I used to get due to tolerance

I think the GH gives that face slap for me better than any other vape I have
I'm only realising this lately the more vapes I own/use

Not to say it gets me higher than any other

It's that initial feel immediately after consuming that's different

WS I will have one and go do I want another? And can keep pumping them if I want
GH I have one or two and go - okay that's good for now without questioning myslf
I prob couldn't have too many GH in a row

Having said all that
I have been pretty much on WS since getting it and have been well toasted, too toasted sometimes coz learning the dosing atm ....lol

Other vapes only had a small look in last couple days

Last edited:
My screen was on an angle just before too
I pushed the high side down to level it out and friction keep on place for now
It's not all the way to the bottom ATM so all good

Works fine - if anything slightly better

Cheers for the heads up about it fullas
Obviously a common issue.....

20190201_201854.jpg
20190201_201914.jpg
20190201_201911.jpg

Your screen has not long to go now. Just a matter of time :lol:. As a person who over packs they stems I like the bit of extra space. Try letting it heat soak for 20-30 seconds & you will get super thick rips.

Trust me

Your screen has not long to go now. Just a matter of time :lol:. As a person who over packs they stems I like the bit of extra space. Try letting it heat soak for 20-30 seconds & you will get super thick rips.

Trust me

I'm getting decent rips now
Just like I said above the hit isn't there (hit immediately after not the high or stone)
I will pump 3 or 4 tips in a row
Get very hammered

I used to smoke 3-4 cones in a row too

I can have one GH (2 max) and go have mighty on the lounge
Or I can have a dab and be set for a while too

It's the same as a couple cones way back in the day did

WS is what ppl say it is and I like it heaps

I'm just enjoying the new products like rosin and techniques/vapes to consume that help get me where I once did but even better and healthier in one :)

My WS is milking like that video

Start at 3.20 to see clouds and milking

When they work they work
And hit

My WS is a loved beast and has been rocking me well....

It's the above mentioned things and chamber size that makes the difference

Ed makes a quality product that has great CS and rare breakdowns (apart from loose screens)
The product looks and feels amazing and functions wonderfully and is on call Esp for quick redoses without blinding yourself...lol
Or have multiple and stare at the floor a while
:)

Last edited:

Trust me

I watched your video on Youtube and saw it has 73 views and no 'Likes'...it does now.:dog:

I watched your video on Youtube and saw it has 73 views and no 'Likes'...it does now.:dog:

It is one of those one time You Tube loads that you can't find in searches. The only reason I have the link is because I buried it in folder.Still, thanks :lol:

Has two likes now.....lol
That tatt is like a face shot for identity tho...
;)

True but considering it is not a public video or searchable on You Tube I feel reasonably comfortable. I have also had that forearm reworked since so :idon'tknow:. Thanks for the like :smile:

Last edited:
I just had 4 tips in a row
2 Ti and 2 Ss

You are right @Stevenski that it is pretty much like having 4 cones in a row

I think that the dab and GH actually just give a bigger hit and the buzz is from that

Like @momofthegoons said I think if I had got the WS first it would have been a perfect replacement for the bongs

I've now adapted to vaping and consuming differently and better hits/highs

This is a nice lil buzz I have going though from the 4 up so yer :)

Ya gotta love meds and the vape world
So much better and more fun and flavourful and a variety of methods than smoking :)

EDIT
I was just pumping another 2 into me and thinking to myself, as much as I love my GH and mighty combo, if I could only have one vape, I think it may be the WS
Simply as you get the DV portable and no power option, and WS kicks on nicely on its own
I've thought about this question before and found it hard to choose
GH has been a contender but the lack of good CS and the lack of consistency and reliability with the device has let it down
All other vapes have pros and cons, but I think I would be okay with the WS/DV setup if forced to choose

Of course I am happy I have more than one vape and can have less reliable vapes I love at the same time and change it up

Just a toasty blazed after thought :biggrin::smoke:

Last edited:
I was just pumping another 2 into me and thinking to myself, as much as I love my GH and mighty combo, if I could only have one vape, I think it may be the WS
Simply as you get the DV portable and no power option, and WS kicks on nicely on its own
I've thought about this question before and found it hard to choose
GH has been a contender but the lack of good CS and the lack of consistency and reliability with the device has let it down
All other vapes have pros and cons, but I think I would be okay with the WS/DV setup if forced to choose

Of course I am happy I have more than one vape and can have less reliable vapes I love at the same time and change it up

Just a toasty blazed after thought :biggrin::smoke:
Lol... I would say you are hitting your stride with the WS.... :dog:

Imo, a well rounded vaporist needs more than one style of vaporizer in their arsenal. There are different vapes for different needs. There are times you need that smack in the face right away. And there are times that you want to sit back and enjoy a session. Very few vapes give you both of those things. With the WS, you actually get two vapes in one; which is a win/win. Now... is it the only vape you need? Probably not... but it's a great start. :biggrin:

What I'd like you to do, felvapes, is get a little hemp fiber or organic cotton and put a nice dab in it. And load that in your WS stem.... and get back to me. :smilie-devil:

Lol... I would say you are hitting your stride with the WS.... :dog:

Imo, a well rounded vaporist needs more than one style of vaporizer in their arsenal. There are different vapes for different needs. There are times you need that smack in the face right away. And there are times that you want to sit back and enjoy a session. Very few vapes give you both of those things. With the WS, you actually get two vapes in one; which is a win/win. Now... is it the only vape you need? Probably not... but it's a great start. :biggrin:

What I'd like you to do, felvapes, is get a little hemp fiber or organic cotton and put a nice dab in it. And load that in your WS stem.... and get back to me. :smilie-devil:

Oh yes they all hit different and I agree you need more than one

Did you mean in the tip through water like I do or through one of the glass or cigar stem?

Will do and get back to you ;)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back