Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

13.2v is a good starting point with the poo goo I had!:thumbsup:

I did my homework @momofthegoons
Small rosin dab in hemp in Ti tip and gog
Nice flavour and nice buzz
Hits well, less hard than the halo/qb but lasts similar in time and affect
Mellower version of a dab
I like
Works well
I will insert into routine for sure

Still love my QB and halo sic tho
But if you didn't have either or a nail this would definitely have you well sorted

I have done same in vc but this is better with the constant heat for the rosin
I did 13.4 in end
Nice taste decent cloud
I may try 13.6 next time to see

Perfect for a nice bong rip or two @-dab8- just throw a little chip of concentrate on a bed of hemp fiber or ground bud & crank the temp.

Not sure about anyone else but I find it a pleasant way to enjoy concentrates especially smaller doses.

on a bed of hemp fiber or ground bud
I would give the ground bud a miss and stick with the help or cotton so you don't get the charr taste of the bud with the higher temp/voltage.:thumbsup:

I would give the ground bud a miss and stick with the help or cotton so you don't get the charr taste of the bud with the higher temp/voltage.:thumbsup:
I have done the sandwich or bed method with hash and rosin in the VC
I didn't notice too much of a charred tatse, I think the rosin just over powers any other taste and maybe slows the weed burn too

The first few pulls are amazing flavour mix though :)

I haven't tried with WS yet
You may be right due to higher voltage though

@momofthegoons I also did my other assignments and used cotton and eucalyptus oil in aroma cup

It just sits in when not using and disinfects the air and smells good :)

Silicone ring on top means I can remove, vape, replace no issues :)

Last edited:
I gave the weed bed/sandwich a go in WS last night
Worked fine :)
Nice flavour in first hits
Not too charred tasting at end
Bit darker AVB but nothing to worry about

Would do again
Will also do with hemp or cotton for pure flavour

Still rather the dab rig most of the time

Last edited:
So after much testing and use the WS has become one of the DDs

I like it a lot and it is like smoking cones
My GH faceslaps and my mighty is nice to sit back on the lounge

These 3 are my main arsenal

I use my Ti and Ss tips in gog adapters pretty much exclusively now with the WS
The rest is sitting unused now mostly

Love the WS it is a great vape and @Ed's TnT did me a solid with the piece of wood he picked out for me

I like it a lot and it is like smoking cones

What did I tell you mate :biggrin:. I tend to get 2-3 big rips per bowl & usually have a second lined up.

I use my Ti and Ss tips in gog adapters pretty much exclusively now with the WS
The rest is sitting unused now mostly

The way it should be. Cleaning is a breeze too.

Love the WS it is a great vape and @Ed's TnT did me a solid with the piece of wood he picked out for me

Ed is a top bloke & makes the buying experience a positive & pleasant one.

What did I tell you mate :biggrin:. I tend to get 2-3 big rips per bowl & usually have a second lined up.

The way it should be. Cleaning is a breeze too.

Ed is a top bloke & makes the buying experience a positive & pleasant one.
Yer it was just that I am used to the GH now and the bigger bowl gives that super face melt

But that is like two cones at once

The WS is pretty much cone for cone - bowl for bowl

Great unit....much better than the UD mini I had

Hello and good morning everyone, I have just scored some American Bog Oak, I hadnt thought there was any and hadnt ever seen any but saw some and had to have it. What I have found is rated at 4-6000 years old and found in Indiana. I am even getting some Bog Elm or Locust, it has a lighter tone but still rated the same age range. I am guessing the grain is tighter and more dense not allowing for the deep darkening like the oak does with its more open grain structure. Just think about it, who do you know that has a vape made from a log that was around and growing 6,000 years ago??? I should have it in hand by first of next week and will begin working it in soon.

Have also started working with Vgoodiez and have been sending them these beautiful 19/19 x 14mm RBT stems for various devices. Will say they are not just for 19/19mm females but how I have turned them fit and work great in any 18mm female joint also. Will be offering through them a new WoodScents species never done before and only offered by them so keep an eye out for that and if you have an IG account and follow me there you can get an idea of whats to come.

Will also give you all a heads up that its coming up on my 12th year in biz anniversary and we all know what that means right, will be doing a site wide sale and no better time to grab a WS or any other piece you may need at 12% off. I am thinking end of the month first of next I will have this sale and will notify you all of the specifics before then with plenty of time to prepare and get in on the deals. Wow 12 years doing what I love and still going strong, big big thanks to all for the support and encouragement over the years and look forward to many more!

The CE cert. is almost final you all, still working out the tiny end details but all is good and making way!

Just at about a month out from Spannibis and cant wait to make that trip, what a great time it will be. Will surely let you all know how it went and what a time had.

@Aezhenn Been a long time coming, thanks for all your support bro! That was a fun piece to do and you know I dont do stands. I hope we will see this piece again one day, I will keep an eye out with you all to see where it shows up.

@felvapes That is a beautiful piece you have there and yes its a bit more than a base model in that species. I wanted to make sure you got the piece you were asking about so is what you recieved. It takes alot of light to show the beauty in that piece. I am glad you like it and the rattle is normal, they all do that. When you say cones I am lost, what do you all mean, I am guessing joints? I dont do a heat soak, I just take long slow draws to produce the clouds and gut busters. I know some users like @LesPlenty have mentioned doing the heat soak and thats fine you just gotta find what works for you is all. I am so happy to hear you ave found it to perform well for you. I look forward to more of your experiences with it.

@LesPlenty I believe its the grain structure of the species that influence its performance, your walnut is not as tight grained as your huon pine. There is a bit of heat transfer to the body itself as you can feel it when you hold it, do you feel that one is warmer in hand than the other and which? Thats a hella ABV chart, thanks for putting in the work and sharing your findings.

@momofthegoons with the 12V1a PS everyone should be the same no matter what they have coming in so long as what is going to the WS is coming from the same PS. Great tip on the silicone band

@Stevenski Great advice on your technique and shows that each has their own, thanks for sharing bro. Thing is with the filter disc in the top of the air path, there is a teeny tint groove at the top of the heat port where the filter disc seats and rests. I pushed mine down a bit so it wouldnt be right up against my load. I like it better like that. I have found that if the disc is removed I can get it back in the groove but takes a little finesse. I will place the disc on a flat surface and take the hard handle of my screw driver to make sure its flat, will hit down on the disc a few times to make certain. Will then place on top of the heat port and with the large bottom of my thumb press down until it finds its place in the groove. I dont get it right the first time every time but can get it right if this helps. I remember you doing this to your tips back a bit to make them fit and appreciate you letting us know all this.

@-dab8- That is something I dont have is a SS tip so cant say if they work or dont I have heard from others not just you that they dont.

@MannyMANGU Hey hey my man, thanks for the post and for the advice. I hope all is well your way bro!

I really enjoyed reading all the posts and thank you for for your input, advise and encouragement to each other. I hope I have covered it all and if I havent pls let me know. I gotta get out to the shop got work piling up and chores to do for the wife to, so gotta get a move on. I wish you all well and the best!

Hello and good morning everyone, I have just scored some American Bog Oak, I hadnt thought there was any and hadnt ever seen any but saw some and had to have it. What I have found is rated at 4-6000 years old and found in Indiana. I am even getting some Bog Elm or Locust, it has a lighter tone but still rated the same age range. I am guessing the grain is tighter and more dense not allowing for the deep darkening like the oak does with its more open grain structure. Just think about it, who do you know that has a vape made from a log that was around and growing 6,000 years ago??? I should have it in hand by first of next week and will begin working it in soon.

Have also started working with Vgoodiez and have been sending them these beautiful 19/19 x 14mm RBT stems for various devices. Will say they are not just for 19/19mm females but how I have turned them fit and work great in any 18mm female joint also. Will be offering through them a new WoodScents species never done before and only offered by them so keep an eye out for that and if you have an IG account and follow me there you can get an idea of whats to come.

Will also give you all a heads up that its coming up on my 12th year in biz anniversary and we all know what that means right, will be doing a site wide sale and no better time to grab a WS or any other piece you may need at 12% off. I am thinking end of the month first of next I will have this sale and will notify you all of the specifics before then with plenty of time to prepare and get in on the deals. Wow 12 years doing what I love and still going strong, big big thanks to all for the support and encouragement over the years and look forward to many more!

The CE cert. is almost final you all, still working out the tiny end details but all is good and making way!

Just at about a month out from Spannibis and cant wait to make that trip, what a great time it will be. Will surely let you all know how it went and what a time had.

@Aezhenn Been a long time coming, thanks for all your support bro! That was a fun piece to do and you know I dont do stands. I hope we will see this piece again one day, I will keep an eye out with you all to see where it shows up.

@felvapes That is a beautiful piece you have there and yes its a bit more than a base model in that species. I wanted to make sure you got the piece you were asking about so is what you recieved. It takes alot of light to show the beauty in that piece. I am glad you like it and the rattle is normal, they all do that. When you say cones I am lost, what do you all mean, I am guessing joints? I dont do a heat soak, I just take long slow draws to produce the clouds and gut busters. I know some users like @LesPlenty have mentioned doing the heat soak and thats fine you just gotta find what works for you is all. I am so happy to hear you ave found it to perform well for you. I look forward to more of your experiences with it.

@LesPlenty I believe its the grain structure of the species that influence its performance, your walnut is not as tight grained as your huon pine. There is a bit of heat transfer to the body itself as you can feel it when you hold it, do you feel that one is warmer in hand than the other and which? Thats a hella ABV chart, thanks for putting in the work and sharing your findings.

@momofthegoons with the 12V1a PS everyone should be the same no matter what they have coming in so long as what is going to the WS is coming from the same PS. Great tip on the silicone band

@Stevenski Great advice on your technique and shows that each has their own, thanks for sharing bro. Thing is with the filter disc in the top of the air path, there is a teeny tint groove at the top of the heat port where the filter disc seats and rests. I pushed mine down a bit so it wouldnt be right up against my load. I like it better like that. I have found that if the disc is removed I can get it back in the groove but takes a little finesse. I will place the disc on a flat surface and take the hard handle of my screw driver to make sure its flat, will hit down on the disc a few times to make certain. Will then place on top of the heat port and with the large bottom of my thumb press down until it finds its place in the groove. I dont get it right the first time every time but can get it right if this helps. I remember you doing this to your tips back a bit to make them fit and appreciate you letting us know all this.

@-dab8- That is something I dont have is a SS tip so cant say if they work or dont I have heard from others not just you that they dont.

@MannyMANGU Hey hey my man, thanks for the post and for the advice. I hope all is well your way bro!

I really enjoyed reading all the posts and thank you for for your input, advise and encouragement to each other. I hope I have covered it all and if I havent pls let me know. I gotta get out to the shop got work piling up and chores to do for the wife to, so gotta get a move on. I wish you all well and the best!
My SS tip works fine like my Ti tips do

When we are saying cones we mean cone piece

A joint is a spliff

A cone is a brass cone piece that goes in a bong when combusting

https://www.google.com/search?q=bra...hVJPY8KHbNuDmkQ_AUoAnoECAwQAg&biw=360&bih=512

Cheers again for the great piece of wood you picked out for me :)

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back