Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Hi all! I've been reading almost all the posts about Woodscents on various places on the internet and now I finally am waiting for my new Hawaiian Koa WS from Ed!

I had a question for you guys who also have Dynavaps. I've never had a Dynavap before (one of the main reasons why I chose WS) so I'm not familiar with any of the parts other than knowing Ed uses the Ti tip, and also provides condenser and cap (what a great guy!).

I saw the Dynacoil flash sale is happening now, are there any Dynavap accessories I should pick up to use with my WS? I saw some people used mouthpieces in the past. Also is anyone thinking about getting the Dynacoil to use with WS? I'm not sure if it will gunk up the entire heating element. I've also never used concentrates before (just flower) so I may be totally wrong.

Hi all! I've been reading almost all the posts about Woodscents on various places on the internet and now I finally am waiting for my new Hawaiian Koa WS from Ed!

I had a question for you guys who also have Dynavaps. I've never had a Dynavap before (one of the main reasons why I chose WS) so I'm not familiar with any of the parts other than knowing Ed uses the Ti tip, and also provides condenser and cap (what a great guy!).

I saw the Dynacoil flash sale is happening now, are there any Dynavap accessories I should pick up to use with my WS? I saw some people used mouthpieces in the past. Also is anyone thinking about getting the Dynacoil to use with WS? I'm not sure if it will gunk up the entire heating element. I've also never used concentrates before (just flower) so I may be totally wrong.
Welcome mate
I have recently become a WS owner and think you will enjoy your purchase :)

I only really use my Ti tips or Ss tip and gog pieces only through water with the WS

I use the glass stem and wood cigar with the vapcaps on and an IH

Only accessories I would say is an IH for use with vap caps
A couple of 18 male to 14 male or 14/14 depending on your glass that you can put the tips in
And possibly look at @phattpiggie for other vapcap dynavap accessories/stems

Otherwise you are good to go with what @Ed's TnT supplies in the package mate :)

Enjoy you will have fun I believe
Photos pls when you get it :)

Also, I have looked at the coil myself and although I think I may get one at some point for in a stem with the cap on I am not in need straight away as I noticed in the video it sits flush with edge of the tip
It will not leave space for the WS heater to fit inside the tip properly and work the same
So the coil looks interesting for the caps but it is no good for with the WS

Hope you get yours soon and enjoy :)

I only really use my Ti tips or Ss tip and gog pieces only through water with the WS

I think this is how I will use it mostly as well!

Only accessories I would say is an IH for use with vap caps
A couple of 18 male to 14 male or 14/14 depending on your glass that you can put the tips in
And possibly look at @phattpiggie for other vapcap dynavap accessories/stems

Otherwise you are good to go with what @Ed's TnT supplies in the package mate :)

Excellent, so happy Ed provides basically everything for you! I think I'm gonna wait for 420 sales for a IH (and by then I'll know if I want one or not) and I do have 14/14 glass stems already for my Solo and Flip.

So the coil looks interesting for the caps but it is no good for with the WS

Yeah I was a little doubtful about that. I don't even use concentrates anyway (not against it, just happy enough with what I have and I'm pretty low tolerance) so I think I'll save my $$.

Thank you so much for the tips! Glad to hear you are enjoying your WS!!

I think this is how I will use it mostly as well!

Excellent, so happy Ed provides basically everything for you! I think I'm gonna wait for 420 sales for a IH (and by then I'll know if I want one or not) and I do have 14/14 glass stems already for my Solo and Flip.

Yeah I was a little doubtful about that. I don't even use concentrates anyway (not against it, just happy enough with what I have and I'm pretty low tolerance) so I think I'll save my $$.

Thank you so much for the tips! Glad to hear you are enjoying your WS!!
No problem, glad I could help
The only other thing I forgot to mention was slightly bigger O rings for some of the gog have a slightly different fit
Some fit with the stock orings some fit with slightly bigger ones
I can't find the link right now I got mine from @LesPlenty

I can't find the link right now I got mine from
4mm ID, &mm OD
https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/20pcs-Translucent-Food-Grade-Silicone-O-Ring-Sealing-ring-Line-diameter-1-5mm/263570561829?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&var=562617989783&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649
Cheap adapters, 5 for $8;
img_20181018_155441-jpg.5381

https://www.dhgate.com/product/manu...s-adapter-14-5mm/213619561.html#mfavit-5-null
Also, Ed sells gong adapters that fit perfectly(only 14mm avail though) if you don't want to gamble;
https://edstnt.com/vaporizer-accessories/ws?product_id=168
WS%20Bead%2014mm%20WPA%20Ti%20Tip-500x500.png

You will love the Wood Scents @mysassygrass. The only things I would advise on getting is some spare O rings & a Ti tip of two so you can have multiple setups. That can wait until the 4/20 sales if you want to get them. That is where the WS is great. You get everything you need right out of the box. I like the glass stem & GonG paired with Ti chambers & 2 extra O rings.

Nice looking piece of wood there :)

I also thought to mention if you haven't already ordered one, I would suggest a vvps

Ed sells them on his site or there are cheaper ones that work fine like mine from ebay

A must for fine tuning your WS to your liking :)

Good evening everyone so here we have it, been another great year with 12 behind me and starting on my 13th in business. I cant say just how thankful I am that my family is happy and healthy, I got plenty of work to do and alot of goodness ahead. Im still doing what I do and still loving every minute of it. I working on adding a couple more dealers one in Italy and another in the UK, been getting work out as quickly as possible and gearing up for more. Not sure how many of you have IG accounts, Randall from Focus got my Aero pieces in yesterday and did a video last night to show how well they work. Was fun doing that piece and is the best when its in the hands of someone else and they are enjoying what I did. Thats a big big part of what I do and love that makes it all worth it. I am going to start my anniversary sale the 26th and run it through the 3rd. At checkout enter code 2019 for 12% off your order.

12th-Anniversary-Sale-Flyer.png

I got that US BogOak in and did a couple pieces, I have worked it many times and only a few as far as WS go, I have never seen anything this unique in it. These are most certainly the rarest of all I have ever done in BogOak.

2019-02-22-08-50-39.jpg

I gotta believe the difference is the density of the grain, these are much tighter than anything I have gotten from Russia or the Ukraine. They are dense yes but the grain is not quite as tight so would absorb more of the nutrients. Remember these are rated to be 4-6000 years old. I only have 2 and 1 is gone so if anyone else would like to get it while the getting is good get at me.

Not sure if any of you have seen these I just added to the site earlier in the week

WoodScents%20-%20DynaVap%2010mm%20Glass%20WPA%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

I have these in 10, 14, and 18mm as well and work with all my WS and DV Ti tips. I am not certain if they work with other DV tips but would guess they do since all DV stuff is compatible. These are made to spec and guaranteed to fit.

I want to thank everyone again for all the support, encouragement and friendships I have made here and elsewhere since starting this journey. I hope I can do this for at least another 12 so keep an eye out for me.

@felvapes Well those are nifty for combusting, never seen anything like that here. Good to hear yours are fitting well and really glad you like that fine piece of wood I did for you, Hope you enjoy it for a long long time.

@mysassygrass Thanks for staying up on all my happenings, I appreciate that. I gotta get you right and will be getting your piece out next week sometime I am figuring. Had thought it may be sooner but was not the case. I am glad you reached out to everyone here. I know after you emailed me I didnt have much info for you but knew others out here would and thank you all guys for jumping in and helping out.

@LesPlenty @Stevenski & @felvapes Thanks again you all for jumping in with the advise and posts always, I appreciate you all.

I gotta split yall, is getting late and the bed is calling me to it.

Good evening everyone so here we have it, been another great year with 12 behind me and starting on my 13th in business. I cant say just how thankful I am that my family is happy and healthy, I got plenty of work to do and alot of goodness ahead. Im still doing what I do and still loving every minute of it. I working on adding a couple more dealers one in Italy and another in the UK, been getting work out as quickly as possible and gearing up for more. Not sure how many of you have IG accounts, Randall from Focus got my Aero pieces in yesterday and did a video last night to show how well they work. Was fun doing that piece and is the best when its in the hands of someone else and they are enjoying what I did. Thats a big big part of what I do and love that makes it all worth it. I am going to start my anniversary sale the 26th and run it through the 3rd. At checkout enter code 2019 for 12% off your order.

12th-Anniversary-Sale-Flyer.png

I got that US BogOak in and did a couple pieces, I have worked it many times and only a few as far as WS go, I have never seen anything this unique in it. These are most certainly the rarest of all I have ever done in BogOak.

2019-02-22-08-50-39.jpg

I gotta believe the difference is the density of the grain, these are much tighter than anything I have gotten from Russia or the Ukraine. They are dense yes but the grain is not quite as tight so would absorb more of the nutrients. Remember these are rated to be 4-6000 years old. I only have 2 and 1 is gone so if anyone else would like to get it while the getting is good get at me.

Not sure if any of you have seen these I just added to the site earlier in the week

WoodScents%20-%20DynaVap%2010mm%20Glass%20WPA%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

I have these in 10, 14, and 18mm as well and work with all my WS and DV Ti tips. I am not certain if they work with other DV tips but would guess they do since all DV stuff is compatible. These are made to spec and guaranteed to fit.

I want to thank everyone again for all the support, encouragement and friendships I have made here and elsewhere since starting this journey. I hope I can do this for at least another 12 so keep an eye out for me.

@felvapes Well those are nifty for combusting, never seen anything like that here. Good to hear yours are fitting well and really glad you like that fine piece of wood I did for you, Hope you enjoy it for a long long time.

@mysassygrass Thanks for staying up on all my happenings, I appreciate that. I gotta get you right and will be getting your piece out next week sometime I am figuring. Had thought it may be sooner but was not the case. I am glad you reached out to everyone here. I know after you emailed me I didnt have much info for you but knew others out here would and thank you all guys for jumping in and helping out.

@LesPlenty @Stevenski & @felvapes Thanks again you all for jumping in with the advise and posts always, I appreciate you all.

I gotta split yall, is getting late and the bed is calling me to it.
No worries mate, your product sells itself @Ed's TnT
I just share my experience and read others to learn
It's great when people can do so earnestly, it helps to create a welcoming and open community that shares knowledge without attitude
I'm glad when my knowledge/experience can help others and likewise enjoy learning from others myself
Your CS is a bonus too and yes the piece of wood you picked for me is a pleasure to use and look at each day

One thing I noticed is when using the aroma cup through the day, it tends to dry the inside lip of the wood much more quickly and I need to apply the butter more often

I have been using eucalyptus oil though and it is a strong disinfectant and cleaner as well as smells nice, so possibly it is stripping the butter quicker as it vapourises off

One thing I noticed is when using the aroma cup through the day, it tends to dry the inside lip of the wood much more quickly and I need to apply the butter more often

I think it would be because the glass cup is X closer to the wood than the heater core & a smaller gap for airflow. Not that I would know as my aroma cup is still in the foam wrapper :wink:.

I think it would be because the glass cup is X closer to the wood than the heater core & a smaller gap for airflow. Not that I would know as my aroma cup is still in the foam wrapper :wink:.
It only dries, or tends to dry in two spots where the vapour comes off as it does not sit 100% level on the heater
It is not a uniform drying around the whole lip
I use eucalyptus to smell good and disinfect the air ...it sits in there in between uses that it was intended for
I also have a ring of silicone around the top like @momofthegoons suggested so you can touch it to remove
The heat doesn't get to lip it would be further down the WS

I was nearly going to take my Walnut WS to Flinders Island camping and run citronella oil in the cup to keep mozzies at bay but decided against it as I am running 2x 12v fridges off my dual battery system already(designated grog carrier and that's just beer, I got 12 x 1 litre bottles of Jim Beam hidden as well for myself.:partyhat:)

I was nearly going to take my Walnut WS to Flinders Island camping and run citronella oil in the cup to keep mozzies at bay but decided against it as I am running 2x 12v fridges off my dual battery system already(designated grog carrier and that's just beer, I got 12 x 1 litre bottles of Jim Beam hidden as well for myself.:partyhat:)
It would work great for this purpose seeing how it goes with eucalyptus
Are you running the WS at full heat with your aroma cup or turning it down a bit?
Yes I have been leaving at temp so it's ready to vape when I need

I would recommend lowering your temp for aromatherapy. Your oil will last longer and the 'scorching' problem will be eliminated.

It only takes a few moments to get back up to temp for vaping.
I will give it a go
Where do you leave yours?

If I was doing the camping citronella thing I might leave it higher as it sends the vape off nicely to scare mozzies off :)

Well... keeping in mind that I vape at a lower temp than you guys with mine.... I keep mine around 8 on my vvps for aromatherapy. That might translate a bit higher for you. It just needs to be warm enough to heat the oil... not 'cook' it.
Yer it doesn't cook where I've had it
But I will try lower, it does put off a nice amount of vapour
Where do you vape weed at?

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back