Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Looks like some more lucky customers will be getting the good stuff soon. That Box Elder sure is sweet & seems to be the kind of vape you will see something new each time you pick it up :twocents:. Sure sux that you lost that piece of Afzelia but the other one looks :drooling:.

Hello and good morning, got those 4 new WS species up and available at my site, pls get by and grab one before they are gone, weren't many of the 3 out of the 4 so will probably go quick! The Flame BoxElder is outa sight as well as the Mexican Katalox, they be popping!

@Stevenski Thanks much bro! Yeah does suck but hey isnt the end of the world, am sure that one Afzelia will make a happy owner very soon!

Hey hey @GreenHopper my man I am sorry to say that it's still not a go there in the U.K. yet unless you think it'd be an issue before y'all leave the EU? My dealer/supplier is gathering the last Smalls before I make the purchase of the components with all the correct CE info so I can apply for that certification there. I am sorry for the delay and know I want this to happen ASAP for everyone over there and to my dealers there in the EU. I just sent a sample to my biggest dealer there in France that will handle all my wholesale sales for somatic species. He is anxious to get these going and is pushing a the WS to his guy who is the biggest distributor for all of the EU vape shops. His guy is interested so already and wants to know more. Am looking forward to take log vapes to markets not known before and creating a reach never done. I apologize for this length of time but as I have said before nothing great happens overnight and without time and patience.

Pls hang in there with me, I'm not going anywhere and am working to make this happen for you!

Hey hey @GreenHopper my man I am sorry to say that it's still not a go there in the U.K. yet unless you think it'd be an issue before y'all leave the EU? My dealer/supplier is gathering the last Smalls before I make the purchase of the components with all the correct CE info so I can apply for that certification there. I am sorry for the delay and know I want this to happen ASAP for everyone over there and to my dealers there in the EU. I just sent a sample to my biggest dealer there in France that will handle all my wholesale sales for somatic species. He is anxious to get these going and is pushing a the WS to his guy who is the biggest distributor for all of the EU vape shops. His guy is interested so already and wants to know more. Am looking forward to take log vapes to markets not known before and creating a reach never done. I apologize for this length of time but as I have said before nothing great happens overnight and without time and patience.

Pls hang in there with me, I'm not going anywhere and am working to make this happen for you!

Thanks for the response fella, it's all good, I was just checking in case I'd missed an update.

I have no idea what's happening with Brexit but to be honest I just don't care anymore. I have friends who are convinced it will never happen and I know people that are foaming at the mouth because it hasn't happened. Personally I don't believe in nations, lines in the sand and arbitrary abstracted divisions based solely on the idea of keeping humans contained, manageable, exploitable and subdued but hey what the hell do I know.

I'm not going anywhere either so it will all happen when it's supposed to. I haven't even decided what wood type I'd want.

Exciting to hear about the distribution network you are setting up, I love the fact that you are championing the Vapour-Log concept. I can't believe such a concept exists out there yet nearly every partaker in the cannabis scene I know has never even heard of a Log Vape.

Keep on keeping on bud, I'll chime in every now and then and look forward to CE WS LV BL AH BL AH....... :biggrin:

I'm getting massive vapor clouds using the modified VapCap M stem. I'm using a temp at 7.5 and using the carb hole to increase or decrease the airflow. This thing is definitely a heavy hitter. Sometimes when I take the stem out there is one more draw left in the VC depending how hot it still is.

Using some awesome cannabis this evening too. I just went shopping.

Edit
The M stem works really well and you don't need to worry about breaking. I take the stem off between draws. It will get hot if left on for a minute or two.

Here's a picture. It's kinda dark but you can see the stem.
by Open in App
Cly7w5K.jpg

Last edited:

@CarolKing you said, "the modified VapCap M stem". What modification did you have to make for this to work?
So my Dynavap 'M' will not work in log vape right out of the green envelope?

Nice picture! I'm diggin' the hyacinths.

@momofthegoons @BD9

The M will work with the WS. It even allows for a larger amount if wanted. That's because it only fits a few mm onto the WS. So you can swivel it around but can't rest it on top. If you swap out the ss M tip for your Ti WS tip you can rest it on top like you're used too.

:popcorn:

:peace:

@BD9 With the VC "M" I took out the condenser part (shaft) including o- rings. I took off the tip that came with the M and added the ti tip from my stem that came with the WS. I'm not using the cap, the part that you heat with the lighter. The VC M stem modification fits on top of the heating post of the WS.

Edit
Folks like @ataxian say they don't like using wood as a stem instead of glass. This would satisfy those that love a log vape but have a problem with glass breakage. The Woodscents is definitely civilized.

Last edited:
Wow, good afternoon everyone, have had a great time out over the Easter Holiday, the boys and I went with my girl and her kids to her moms place up over in Oklahoma, did 4 days there, put me way way behind but was a great time spent and getting to know her family. We even went to the highest hill in the world at 1,999' it has the record, was neat looking out from the top and seeing the city below. The place is slam covered up with walnut trees, they dont get very tall there I guess cause of the rocky soil and the constant wind ohhhh but guess what I grabbed a few fallen logs, got some in cedar and I think its walnut but its just the right size for a WS that it doesnt have a dark heartwood center, hmm not sure maybe hickory, I have never worked any this small and in log form to know what it looks like inside. I have an idea, Rick at MZ had a short run of what he called out on a limb units that had live edge in different parts of the vape, I got one and posted a pic of it somewhere here. I wanna do this kinda WS soon so be on the look out. Was really fun looking and gathering wood, felt like I was on the hunt for gold! We also went to a native american indian mounds park, that was way cool, we did a lot of walking and looking at them, not as they were pictured to even be on the magazine we noticed that was showing them, sucked even the biggest coolest mound that we wanted to see foremost wasnt even in oklahoma, it was in Alabama and didnt even make mention of its location, ah well we still had a great time. Got those awards in from the boys shoots a few short weeks back, my youngest got 1st place in air rifle and 3rd in ait pistol talk about grinning I think him and I both were from ear to ear, that was the best and so happy for him, he has quite the eye and can only seeing it getting better and better, not bad for 8 years old!

Got a few WS went out this week, these were some real lookers, cant wait to hear how the owners like em, am very happy with em. I am even adding the WS QC Checklist to each and every log from here on.

Going to be rolling out a 420 sale tomorrow so be on the look out will be site wide, will get out the code and details then!

@GreenHopper I am with you, I have been hearing this or that about Brexit and hear there maybe another vote, hmm dont understand it all but hope it works out best for you all there. Appreciate you stopping by and posting up. Just heard back from a dealer in Argentina bout pricing for the WS so thatd be cool to get another country down there pushing em! I know you are hanging in there with me, thanks bro!

@CarolKing Wow really like seeing all your posts and enjoyment for that piece, makes it all worth it and I thank you so much for spreading the word! Sure would like to see more of that from the others. Really do love your pics you post and that new VC is that the M? Thats the cats ass for sure, do what you do my lady!

@momofthegoons keep an eye out for my 420 sale starts tomorrow surely I got some goodies there for you also lol!

@Squiby I know you right nothing could be better!

@BD9 hope you got it right by now!

@UN~YAH thanks for pitching in my man, thanks much!

Sure would like to see some videos if anyone has done one pls post up!

Oh get this I have a WoodEze on the way, hey hey my collection of logs is getting better and better!

Here's a fun fact...

My Haze WonG by Ed'sTnT fits my WoodScents stem and WonG. I don't really see much use with the stem modification, but I will definitely use it with the WonG. While the 14mm part of the 14/18, seals, it doesn't sit well in the joint. With this adapter, it allows me to rest the WoodScents on top of my glass, w/o constant contact.

gy7il8N.jpg

HgwrgeC.jpg

Looking forward to your 4/20 sale @Ed's TnT

Last edited by a moderator:
Now the anxiety begins as I have just received a tracking notice from the main man. It has taken three months to come to fruition but I think I may have the first custom WS from Ed :yikes:. The progress pictures I saw make the waiting so worthwhile & I have never been in a hurry since this is a "forever vape" plus good things take time.

Dealing with Ed has been an absolute pleasure the entire journey, from initial PM's & emails to lengthy back & forth on all sorts of things. All I asked was for Ed to "make it special" & use his judgement to do whatever he felt necessary to achieve that. The level of engagement with clients & his general responsiveness is testament to a man who really cares about the customers end to end experience :hug:.

The only way I could be happier is if I had it in my hands but it is coming :nod:

Good morning everyone, gosh what a mod there @UN~YAH never seen that before bro that's for sure, lol well done!

@Stevenski wow thanks much for the most kind words bro, you really laid it out and I appreciate them all thanks so much for the cooperation and communication while working to make your piece one of the most beautiful I've ever done!

Alright y'all so I am running a 420 sale at edstnt.com enter code Eds420sale at checkout to get 10% off, if you have a WS in your cart that'd be a nice discount! It will run now til the 25th so get those orders in and let's not forget what 420 is really about, my pops was born on this day was only a couple from it when he passed, this is Franks day!

Good morning everyone, gosh what a mod there @UN~YAH never seen that before bro that's for sure, lol well done!

@Stevenski wow thanks much for the most kind words bro, you really laid it out and I appreciate them all thanks so much for the cooperation and communication while working to make your piece one of the most beautiful I've ever done!

Alright y'all so I am running a 420 sale at edstnt.com enter code Eds420sale at checkout to get 10% off, if you have a WS in your cart that'd be a nice discount! It will run now til the 25th so get those orders in and let's not forget what 420 is really about, my pops was born on this day was only a couple from it when he passed, this is Franks day!

Happy Frank's Day!

@BD9 With the VC "M" I took out the condenser part (shaft) including o- rings. I took off the tip that came with the M and added the ti tip from my stem that came with the WS. I'm not using the cap, the part that you heat with the lighter. The VC M stem modification fits on top of the heating post of the WS.

Edit
Folks like @ataxian say they don't like using wood as a stem instead of glass. This would satisfy those that love a log vape but have a problem with glass breakage. The Woodscents is definitely civilized.
Listen: I'm sure ED does great work and many like WOOD in their mouth.
I will keep my problem to myself.
Sorry to rain on your parade.
My PERCEPTIVE does not matter anyway.
CIVILIZED means something different too many of us HOMO SAPIENS.
The change is not noticeable.
We all evolved at different rates of acceleration.

...hey ed...when are arizer easy flow booster stems back in stock my friend?....happy 420 brother..

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back