Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Lol.. okay.. I'm doing a little pre-coffee rambling
No. By request, ramble on!
@felvapes thanks it's nice hearing how everyone has their own techniques.
I'm in New vape territory.
Never tried a log vape
Never tried a desktop vape
Never used a proper bubbler before,
Or water in general (besides my lil micro bubbler).
With so many different ways to use it, i can't wait to have some fun with it

Hmm. Just found a video and they're giving the temperature ranges for the rotary dial on the WS.
Alot of ppl mention that the packaged rotary dial doesn't pump out enough heat why they need a 15v digital vvps.
But if these numbers are correct -

Dial 6: 190-196°C (374-380°F)
Dial 7: 232-237°C (449-458°F)
Dial 8: 287°C???!
Dial 9: 315°C???WTF!

Wow. Sounds like I'm a be right at home in dial 5-6 range!
I don't understand. If these temps are accurate one clearly doesn't need more heat?? Even concentrates. 315°C = 600°F!

True I'm a wimp. And I get the accidental bumping/dial changes, but it seems the rotary itself is plenty powerful! I guess I'm also new to concentrates, perhaps more heat is required?

Alot of ppl mention that the packaged rotary dial doesn't pump out enough heat why they need a 15v digital vvps.
'alot' was too strong a word. I've seen it mentioned multiple times...
Imo the vvps is just a more accurate power supply.
Thats sounds like a more appropriate depiction.

Those temps are most likely heater core temps not airflow?
True. Airflow temps shoukd be close though no?

Airflow temps shoukd be close though no?
No, see my ABV chart done with same the VVPS Ed sells, no combustion at high temps, just did not taste good;
Ed`s TNT AVB.jpg

Good morning everyone, hope all is well. Been hard at it here and making it happen. Wanted to let you all know I have the WS stands in stock in Maple and Walnut in left hand and right hand styles

WoodScents%20Stand%20Maple%20w-Unit%20-%20Ed's%20TnT-500x500.png

These are great pieces and are at an introductory price for now. I know the WS package comes with a bunch of accessories and only makes sense to have them all neatly in one place and safe.
WS%20Stand%20Walnut%20w-Unit%20-%203-28-19-500x500.png

I want to also let you all know about what I have just learned. I will no longer offer Blackwood or Cocobolo internationally. I will have to look at the list again to make sure I dont offer any other species that may be on it. I am not sure how many of you all have heard of CITES, this is the meaning

CITES (the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora) is an international agreement between governments. Its aim is to ensure that international trade in specimens of wild animals and plants does not threaten their survival.

I had never really given it much thought as I only deal with 2 companies for these particular woods and both are above board with their handling of importing exotic wood species so wasnt even a real issue to me. I was asked by a dealer about these wood species the other day so I started looking into and also calling my guys. Well times are a changing and with that I have to change and adapt as well. If I want to offer them outside the US I would have to be certified. I looked into getting a exporter permit and the cost of that and the likelihood of that happening and the time it takes only to decide its not worth it. I will continue to make and offer products in these two species but will only make them available in the US. I have looked for alternatives to these species and have found Gaboon Ebony to be a great alternative to the Blackwood but for the Cocobolo there really isnt one. I completely understand what is being done and to ensure that I do my part in the preservation of these species I am going to follow the rules. The black market wood trade is big big business and is a terrible industry that doesnt just take advantage of the trees but also the communities and people in these areas. If you have any questions for me regarding this pls let me know.

Ahh @LesPlenty hmmm that is a good idea, I will have to give this a try myself, thanks bro. You have quite a lot going on there lol. Great chart bro,

@felvapes IKR!

@Stevenski Thanks for the answer, I will have to ask my guy next time we speak about this. Seems as though you are ahead of the game bro, no getting by you my man. Ah yes I do the same when the tip is hot, if it gets cold is a job to clear it. Uhhhh wow well then way to show it bro.

@arb There ya go. Exactly, there are many factors that control temp through airflow so temp scale is of the heater core itself.

@momofthegoons thanks for the video post, appreciate that. Hehe pre coffee rambling huh, like how well ya did that, good on you! No bad batches just some like em hot is all, I dont understand it either but hey to each their own right.

@Chandler Great advise from SP for sure. Yes as @Stevenski mentioned, not all tip are identical nor can they be made exact. Some fit better than others, pls keep that in mind. What comes with the WS works with the WS and is guaranteed, all else is not. Wow bro I had no idea, take your time and dont get overwhelmed and over think the WS and how it works. Some do and when they dont see all the digital screens and button and knobs they cant understand how stupid simple it is. Not sure if I mentioned it in our talks. This is what I would do out of the box, plug it up as it shows in the quick start, I set mine to 9, grab the wood stem with tip since its ready to go give your material a good finger grind and place it in the palm of of your hands with the other take the stem and suck the material into the tip, take a couple breaths slowly to get your lungs right, then place over the top of the air path, give it a long slow steady draw, some of mine can last more than 30 seconds. You will feel it in the back of your throat and know when to say when. Hopefully it will be there soon enough and youll be ripping away in no time. Thats another thing the temp scale for the WS is for the heater core itself. Temps can vary across it due to load pack, draw speed and air flow, once you find your technique you will be able to get the most out of it with just the simple rotary control.

well said @Whisper @arb & @Stevenski logs are notorious for small loads providing big results.

Thats it yall, gotta get my butt out to the shop and make magic. Wish you all a great day and week ahead.

Finally able to use mine again today..........after a week of volcano,life saber,nano in that order this baby is where I want to be for a vaporizer.
Not sure exactly what or why but the woodscents seems to get me far higher with way less.
Not just higher but the vapor production per amount of flower seems different.
One long draw per load produces giant clouds every time.......then nothing left.
Best one hit device I own at this time.

Hello everyone, been hard at it as always. Got alot going on with new ideas and different directions. If you dont follow me on IG you should stop by and see what I am into. I have just scored some circassian walnut burl from Romania ohhh how freaking nice and I cant wait to get it in hand. Been working up some new never done before species for the DynaVap Midsections that will be alternatives for international species.

I am going to be doing a 420 sale that will start the 18th and run through the 21st. Its for 10% off at checkout, coupon code is POPS.

420-Sales-Ad-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I also want to let you all know that some WS purchased during the sale will be delayed, parts are being made this coming week and delivered late which puts final assembly and bench test back a bit. I will notify you of this at purchase as well. Still even with a delay there isnt a better time to grab a WS at a great discount.

@Chandler Whats the word bro, been 5 days, hope all is well.

@Whisper No ma'am he got a one of a kind and have only done 3 of that species ever. I will let him tell us what it is though and hope he does so soon.

@arb Sounds like you have really found your way and am dang glad to hear it. I wanna say Sneaky Pete does those one hit rips and loves it this way. Only takes a couple like that to really change the way you look at things dont it.

Hope all is well and sorry so short this post, gotta get moving and make magic happen. Wish you all the best!

Last edited:
Did you get that beauty Ed has on IG, the amboya, with the live edge
Nope. Mine is African Blackwood.
Do we need to send someone to find you?
:rofl:

Have an enjoyable eve
Thanks
@Chandler Whats the word bro, been 5 days, hope all is well.
Sorry Ed. You know the feeling of the anticipation of.. Then it arrives, and life throws a monkey wrench your way. I got to pull it out the box without getting the opportunity to give it a go. Then became so busy, took a few days before I got the opportunity to experiment.

My first impression: COT DAYUM this thing is small. Seriously. I've seen pictures. But I was still surprised. The blackwood is very sleek, feels silky smooth. Very pretty. Simple and classy, I like all the crazy colors and grains and exotic species, but this blackwood is just my style, glad it's what I chose.

My first day to test, apparently I was stinking up the home so I had to be selective on the strains I was playing with. (realized it's more from opening a jar than the actual vapor that stinks most). And I was going solely through water... Now the bubbler I got... That was another mind fuck. That thing is equally as small as the WS!! I understand why @momofthegoons mentioned about its size last week. So tiny. But very effective. i found 8 to be too low for my liking so I ended up turning my WS to 10. Boom. Bowls were toast in one long draw. I'd take an extra draw just because but that first draw is very nice.. I find the flavour/vapor to be top notch, full, clean, extremely smooth.

Had to give it a rest, came back yesterday evening for a proper night's testing. Finally went straight from the stem to the WS.
Forgot I was still on full blast. Took a giant draw that was still very smooth. I was surprised at how smooth. Flavor was a bit off due to the temp but was still fantastic. I can use the WS directly with my delicate lungs no problem. That pleases me the most.

Really liking it so far. Still getting used to it. Looking forward to every opportunity to put it to use.

Next is Anhydrous. I'm sure I'm going to like those tests!

@Ed's TnT thank you for very much sir. I'm glad everything arrived without any problems. You did a fabulous job and You're a pleasure to deal with. I appreciate your service. I'll definitely be in touch as I'll have questions as I gain experience!

I didn't think I could handle full blast... Now I want to take it further.. My Mini vvps arrived, but I don't have the plug as yet to connect it to the WS. Such a tease. Also don't have a 15v power supply so it doesn't matter I guess. I do agree the dial is obviously difficult to read in darkness. As I'm in experiment mode I'd really like the digital display to dial it in. Looking forward to that in the future.

Sorry for the long ass post. But I'm alive n well.hope the same for everyone else. Have a great day!

I like the woodstems but prefer the steel VC stem the “M” and love the new glass standard stems that have a remarkable fit. I know that was difficult to achieve with precise size with glass. I like not having to hold my stem in place. The choices of lovely pieces of wood is hard to resist. Thank you Ed.

That materials and Safety thread should be industry standard for open transparency regards a vaporizers materials and construction.
Frankly I am astonished..................Ed's approach and response to feedback say it all.
Dedicated fans at arb's place for sure our only problem now seems to be not enough units.......lolz.

Having had to ration my bud for a few weeks the WS is my ultimate miser & when cranked provides extremely satisfying bong rips.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back