Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

You can really experiment with a solid log vape like the Woodscents. Another fun way to get a nice extraction is to let it heatsoak for 30 seconds to get the conduction in the mix. So many options only limited by imagination.

You can really experiment with a solid log vape like the Woodscents. Another fun way to get a nice extraction is to let it heatsoak for 30 seconds to get the conduction in the mix. So many options only limited by imagination.
This heatsoaking thing
I like an excuse for when I'm staring at the WS on tip before pulling as I have already had a few.....

A nice heatsoak makes a big difference to how rich that initial vapour is. Then there is draw speed to add in the equation for even more options. Not every option tried works but it is surprising how strong this vape is in so many areas.

I think I am in the same boat as @felvapes, I quite often have a veg out heat sink during a sesh(my sesh runs for many hours over many devices and many bowls):smug::smug:

A nice heatsoak makes a big difference to how rich that initial vapour is.
Agreed. I've taken a liking to Ed's glass stem with ti tip. I've also found a nice heat soak has a great effect on the vapor density. As mentioned a few pages back, 11.3 on the vvps is a sweet spot! With a 20-30 second heat soak you can feel the warm air in the stem which leads to a rich, thick, flavourful draw. Very nice.

Interesting, I tried a draw from my VC native last night. I always take long draws. I want max vapor max effects from the highest temp my lungs can handle. I can't control my VC use native so I always take these huge draws that irritate my lungs. But I love the effects! However WS on max volts 11.9 I can destroy with maybe a lil cough but no irritation. I'm guessing it has to be the convection vs conduction thing? Convection at high temps producing much smoother vapor. With my sbj (been a while buddy) i think it was similar. Could handle big hits. Couldn't handle NEVER being able to use it while out n about without looking like a mad man.
Looking forward to ramping up the voltage past 12!

This log is so powerful I don’t leave the stem on between draws whereas my other log vape I keep the stem on until my session is over but that’s just me. A wonderfully made vaporizer that is a miser with the bud. Not to mention it produces very good vapor flavor. So many beautiful different types of specialized wood. The detail in this unit is really amazing. Love the new glass stem. The Ed’s Bomb Ass Butter is great at conditioning your wood. You can use it on the end of your stem if it’s too tight.:aaaaa:

CSC-0459.jpg

CSC-0458.jpg

Woodscents grazing in its natural environment................it has its young with it a very rare sight indeed.

I love the pictures! I need to show off mine? The lighting in my house is terrible, I hate when I need take a nice shot. Soon.

It's tough sometimes. when I'm working some long shifts I take a few clicks off my friend VC when I'm done all with the intention of making love with WS when I get home... But VC is so nice in general mixed with exhaustion, I occasionally wake up with WS set where I need it, cap still full.

An update on using S/S mesh for a screen instead of the CCD, note this is for on a bong as fine particles will fall through the wide mesh screens.
Well. I lost the first screen on the first night.:biggrin: I replaced it with one that I punched out of the really cheap 20mm screens ( they were $2 for 100) I now use them for about 2 weeks before cleaning, done twice now and the airflow was still better than a completely clean stock screen.
I always empty the spent bowl as soon as I finish it and blow from the glass end while the tip is up against the Tee in my debowler. I will not be using Dynavap CCD screens in my WS anymore for on a bong, I will save them for mouth pulls through stems, not water.:thumbsup:
IMG_20190502_153949.jpg

First I tap out then if there are any crumbs left, I put my finger over the debowler intake hole as I blow from the glass end to get the last stubborn crumbs out.
IMG_20190502_153921.jpg

I think I might start cleaning it out properly at least weekly, beats the 'every 2 days' I was having to do before.:thumbsup:

An update on using S/S mesh for a screen instead of the CCD, note this is for on a bong as fine particles will fall through the wide mesh screens.
Well. I lost the first screen on the first night.:biggrin: I replaced it with one that I punched out of the really cheap 20mm screens ( they were $2 for 100) I now use them for about 2 weeks before cleaning, done twice now and the airflow was still better than a completely clean stock screen.
I always empty the spent bowl as soon as I finish it and blow from the glass end while the tip is up against the Tee in my debowler. I will not be using Dynavap CCD screens in my WS anymore for on a bong, I will save them for mouth pulls through stems, not water.:thumbsup:
View attachment 8972
First I tap out then if there are any crumbs left, I put my finger over the debowler intake hole as I blow from the glass end to get the last stubborn crumbs out.
View attachment 8973
I think I might start cleaning it out properly at least weekly, beats the 'every 2 days' I was having to do before.:thumbsup:
Nice review
I still have not done this
But now I must after reading this
Cheers mate

EDIT

I had a few screens from something that are exact diameter of the tip
I trimmed th edge on one side and it slides in and friction fits so that I can blow out clean from glass end as I used to

ATM I am way too stoned from testing to tell how much different it is

I think it is better than the normal screen

But not sure, will have to test more when not so stoned lol

Second EDIT
I noticed your screen has a bigger weave than mine and would create the extra airflow
Maybe I will sacrifice one of my mighty screens to try since I don't use them anymore as I am cap only

20190502_221010.jpg
20190502_221024.jpg

Last edited:
I had a fine mesh screen to start but soon swapped to the el-cheapo big weave for extra air flow(and because the first went flying away:wave:)
I have 3 tips set up in the glass wpa, 1xTi CCD, 1x fine mesh and 1x big weave. My scientific suck through each says Ti CCD is high pitched then the fine weave is mid and the big weave is low.:science:

I had a fine mesh screen to start but soon swapped to the el-cheapo big weave for extra air flow(and because the first went flying away:wave:)
I have 3 tips set up in the glass wpa, 1xTi CCD, 1x fine mesh and 1x big weave. My scientific suck through each says Ti CCD is high pitched then the fine weave is mid and the big weave is low.:science:
I just swapped out both my tips with cut down mighty screens
I think it is an improvement and clouds up better
I am very stoned now though
I have no more mighty screens left for the mighty but I only use with caps lately anyway

Well now I'm going to have to give this screen trick a try as well for water use. :cool: Very intrigued......

The old log vapes used to use screens... and the air flow was better if my memory serves. But I do like the Ti screens for direct draw. Okay... off to the Asylum office for testing!!:outtahere:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back