Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

No can do @arb , my CCD is hard up against the ridge/heater, I canna push it no more cap'n, broke 2 pins trying to lever it out only to find I dented the Ti heater wall in 2 different spots(the edge where I was levering the pins):yikes:
I used a couple of little sockets one after the other to wriggle into the heater cover to straighten it back out.:dog:
I now have a cap of Iso on the bench with the WS inverted so the tip can have a little soak. It is amazing how much resin forms on the inside base plate and heater core.:thumbsup:

No can do @arb , my CCD is hard up against the ridge/heater, I canna push it no more cap'n, broke 2 pins trying to lever it out only to find I dented the Ti heater wall in 2 different spots(the edge where I was levering the pins):yikes:
I used a couple of little sockets one after the other to wriggle into the heater cover to straighten it back out.:dog:
I now have a cap of Iso on the bench with the WS inverted so the tip can have a little soak. It is amazing how much resin forms on the inside base plate and heater core.:thumbsup:

She can't take much more cap'n...she's breaking up...she's breaking up! :outtahere:

Last edited:
Greetings my friends. Starting to dial in to my WS more. Started turning it down. Was on a binge where I needed to bring my lungs to the max without irritation. Back to chasing flavors. Right now it seems 10.9 on the vvps seems just right..
Also I've never shown off my lil friend
MVIMG_20190522_142455.jpg
MVIMG_20190522_142434.jpg
MVIMG_20190522_142427.jpg

Yall see how recessed my ccd is? Was loose when it arrived and I forced it in more than I'd like. I haven't tampered with it yet but I often have herb left on top of the ccd when I remove a stem. Very annoying. I now see that having it in its proper position would tamp down the herb depending on the pack and keep the herb even further from the heater core? At the least stop my WS from pulling herb out stems! Now to find a needle!

Waiting for the time to dig up n cut up some mighty screens to try that mod! It's going to take me a while to really get to know WS. Had a nice evenig yesterday in my car at 10.9. I've only tried it on the road one other time. It surprised me to see 14v as I was turning the dial. Can't go that high inside right now. Intrigued to try 13v but chickened out n cruised at 10.9. At one point, Got lost in space, remembered my stem heating, maybe a min maybe much longer. I felt like I had left my stem in my portside mini for too long and had burned/melted my world. (I've done that before). Took a draw, it was a fantastic, smooth, gigantic full bodied draw that brought evening use to an abrupt end. Still learning with much experimentation to go!

Edit* my friend could use a nice waxing. It really does shine

That blackwood is an absolute beauty. I have my screen pushed all the way down but it does not overly matter so long as it stops crap getting down in the heater.

Greetings my friends. Starting to dial in to my WS more. Started turning it down. Was on a binge where I needed to bring my lungs to the max without irritation. Back to chasing flavors. Right now it seems 10.9 on the vvps seems just right..
Also I've never shown off my lil friend
View attachment 9422 View attachment 9423 View attachment 9424
Yall see how recessed my ccd is? Was loose when it arrived and I forced it in more than I'd like. I haven't tampered with it yet but I often have herb left on top of the ccd when I remove a stem. Very annoying. I now see that having it in its proper position would tamp down the herb depending on the pack and keep the herb even further from the heater core? At the least stop my WS from pulling herb out stems! Now to find a needle!

Waiting for the time to dig up n cut up some mighty screens to try that mod! It's going to take me a while to really get to know WS. Had a nice evenig yesterday in my car at 10.9. I've only tried it on the road one other time. It surprised me to see 14v as I was turning the dial. Can't go that high inside right now. Intrigued to try 13v but chickened out n cruised at 10.9. At one point, Got lost in space, remembered my stem heating, maybe a min maybe much longer. I felt like I had left my stem in my portside mini for too long and had burned/melted my world. (I've done that before). Took a draw, it was a fantastic, smooth, gigantic full bodied draw that brought evening use to an abrupt end. Still learning with much experimentation to go!

Edit* my friend could use a nice waxing. It really does shine

My screen is in pretty much the same position as yours
Was as you described and I pushed it to there as you describe
I saw here others say there's was all the way down so I've left it as is since
It does sometimes pull a bit of AVB out with it, I think it is just sticking as it's hot and there's the gap to hold weed

I think it is fine as is which looks almost the same as your pic and hasn't moved since

I am however considering the mod @arb has done with the screen for better airflow/clouds

Nice piece of wood there for your WS mate :)

thanks! Does your WS also retain herbs when removing stems?

Frequently if I fill the stem too much. Sometimes that is the idea though as it doubles the load size :wink:

Did my screen on my heater
It does work very well :)
I used a mighty screen as I found another coarse weave for the tip
Nice clouds, and I feel a bigger hit maybe

Is a good mod, just hope it does nothing bad to heater not having a cover as much

Any thoughts on this long term ?

Otherwise definitely improved the already great experience of a WS noticeably

20190524_171126.jpg
20190524_171224.jpg
20190524_171246.jpg
20190524_171446.jpg
20190524_171054.jpg

I wouldn't use the el-cheapo screens that close to the heater, the S&B would be OK, I just like the sound of having Ti there...for now...it won't budge.:myday:

Did my screen on my heater
It does work very well :)
I used a mighty screen as I found another coarse weave for the tip
Nice clouds, and I feel a bigger hit maybe

Is a good mod, just hope it does nothing bad to heater not having a cover as much

Any thoughts on this long term ?

Otherwise definitely improved the already great experience of a WS noticeably

View attachment 9470 View attachment 9471 View attachment 9472 View attachment 9473 View attachment 9474
Ok.............now replace the dynascreen screen in your tip?

Don't forget to butter your tips too!

It looks like @felvapes WS could use a little bit too.:thumbsup:

I like the feel of my wood after a good butter up and it makes it shine.:smoke:

You mean butter the rings on the tips?
No, I just thought your WS needed it by the pictures, all those little white dots on the pictures make it look like it needed a go, must be an optical illusion.:myday:
I try to give mine a butter once a month now they are 'conditioned'(been done often to start with like you are doing):thumbsup:

No, I just thought your WS needed it by the pictures, all those little white dots on the pictures make it look like it needed a go, must be an optical illusion.:myday:
I try to give mine a butter once a month now they are 'conditioned'(been done often to start with like you are doing):thumbsup:
Just you said to not forget to butter our tips too....

Yea the white dots are pores in the wood
The flash makes them stick out in the pic

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back