Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I think this is just as a permanent thing
I think most people use them on water pipes inverted with no issues

It's just recommended that after your tip you take it off and sit it upright on its base
I'm assuming so it doesn't heat the bottom and wires too much being trapped

Otherwise I am under the impression it is fine
This is exactly why we recommended not leaving it inverted. During the Safety check we did, it was thought that the temps were probably fine but to err on the side of caution.

@Ed's TnT posted a Woodscents on IG today, that appears to have the head of a wolf in the grain in one shot, and the head of a baby bear in another. I don't know how to link to IG, so I'm hoping @Ed's TnT shows up and posts the pix or link. Someone on VA needs this. (My dentist gets all my $$$ forever, so it's not me). Check it out.
Your talking about this one...

To post an IG link, search for (in this case) eds_tnt_ and pick the image you want from his page. Click on it. Then copy the web address for that page. Once you've copied it, paste that address into your post here.

God.. I hope that was clear. I'm a bit high at the moment.... :dog: If not... let me know.

Got myself a new 36v (2x18v) Makita chainsaw that came with 2x 5.0Ah 18v Lithium batteries that work great with the DC VVPS, mine ran for almost 9 hours running the WS at 11.4v drawing 0.73amp. The batteries are brand new (first charge and tested chainsaw briefly) so I think it may go closer to 10 hours when the batteries hit their peak (usually after 6 or so charge cycles).
Always fun testing.:science:
IMG_20190708_220412.jpg

Always fun testing.:science:

Nice one Les. Always so rewarding when you find a new method to the madness. Now gimme my Makita back Mac :lol:

@LesPlenty 11.4 - 11.5 has been a sweet spot for me the past week. I'm finding through my glass journey that I prefer not to use water. The taste is definitely muted n if terps are lost I feel potency is possibly diminished. Vapor is still extremely smooth.
I find I like to draw n watch the glass get cloudy, then in hale without taking the whole bowl. Sipping like that I enjoy the way the vapor tastes and feels.

I may have to purchase another MiNi vvps. Of all the extras I bought from overseas aka China for my WS, the vvps hasn't arrived. Was supposed to arrive late June. Total current transit time - 80 days. On the eBay app, for some reason there's no record of those purchases. Only 1 record for an US cleaner I purchased recently... I'll have to through past emails maybe? EBay is foreign to me

Having a great time with my WS though!

Was supposed to arrive late June. Total current transit time - 80 days
Bugger, I don't have the app but I usually have to change the field in orders that lets you pick further back dates to search.:thinker:
Someone else might have a better idea. (most people)
Another reason some people do not mind paying more for Ed's version, especially if internet shopping is not on your 'Like to do' list, Ed takes the worry out of it.:thumbsup:

Good morning, gosh its been a while and so much has happened. Gosh we moved late last month back to the country, moved the whole family, me/wife/6 kids dang near all our poscessions, the 2 12'x24' work shops 45 miles away in just about 3 days in well over a dozen trips with 2 -3 truck beds loaded, a trailer loaded up behind my truck in just under 3 days. I worked my butt off planning the move for the biz, thing is if I am not working we are not eating and that aint cool cause everyone in my family likes to eat lol. I cant tell you how freaking smoothly it all went. I was freaking go go go from can to pushing past cant making it happen from all I had within me. The shops went down the thursday before the weekend move and were set back up operational 5 days from when they went down. Power was run, machines were set and I was making man glitter like a mad man.

I cant tell you all how thankful I am to be back in the country doing what I love where I love it most. I know its stupid hot and humid but it is what it is and where I am at is my piece of paradise and no place I would rather be.

So I have been busting my butt turning 2019 WS bodies and have been assembling them past week or so in between getting dealer orders out. Summers are slow for me, had it not been for all the delaers I have it could have been really tough. I was able to get a bunch of DV stuff out to Austria a bit back, have a great guy in Canada that I am sop thankful for his patience and understanding while a freaking massive order was stuck in customs for over 3 months before getting it. Have another great guy in the UK that has been a pleasure to work with and a few more dealers in France I am so appreciative of.

Just recently I picked up another new dealer and am excited to tell you all that Sneaky Pete will be offering my work in DV accessories as well an exclusive WS species in Bocote.

Wood-Scents-Bocote-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

These are a first for the WS, they are some of the most figured and unlike any other i have ever turned. I will be getting these out to Pete at the end of the month, anyone interst should get with him and secure it before they drop if he will let you. es getting more than just a few but dont expect them to be in stock long.

I have just sold the last 2018 the other day and am really anxious to release these new models toward the end of the month. Have a couple more delaers I gotta get out the way, matching stems and wongs for the new units and all that photos and site jazz still to do between now and then.

Will have alot of burl, a few loaded with curl, & several domestics. Even have a couple of Birdseye Maple with this amazing figure that I have only seen in that super rare Karelian Burl I had a bit back

Wood-Scents-Birdseye-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I need to do more research into what causes these light spots, I am just guessing but wam thinking there is spalting taking place in it maybe. The other side of this has a few big golden Birdseyes making these most beautifull I have ever seen or turned in it. I am really astounded by the finish and feel of these.

I have also been implimenting a method for stabilizing the heater within the air path in the last batch of 18's and will be continuing to do so in the new model. I have gotten a sheet of thin titanium I am cutting into slivers to make shims and postioning them in the lower portion iof the air path as a solution for the slight rattle that alomst every WS has had in the past.

I am also working on a performance upgrade that I havent said anything about as I am not one to want to jinx it but have good feelings about it and have it out for testing. Hope sooner rather than later I can be able to make it happen and fingers crossed my guy tells me good news before soon.

I should have more walnut WS stands in next week if anyone is interested and would like to grab it with a new 2019.

I have turned a few Cocobolo, yall know I love that species and think these are some of the nicest I have done it

Wood-Scents-Cocobolo-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Not sure how many of you follow me at IG, know some do and hope if you dont you will. Was a couple weeks ago I think Troy from 420VapeZone and Erik from Boundless did a dueling WS live stream, haha was neat seeing them both rocking there WS and blowing clouds. Troy was using a few various other stem configurations, Erik has a show stopper Cocobolo I did special for him, its two tone and one the white sapwood side there is a quater sized heartwood dot peeping out at ya, its an eye catcher for real. Both guys were having a good time swapping techniiques and advice, quite a few laughs. I grabbed a few screen shots and revoreded the feed but cant seem to find it atm, check it out Troy got cold cocked from a draw of the WS

IG-Screenshot-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Seems I have found the video and am moving it around for better access I will try to post it here later.

I am shooting to have the new WS available and ready for purchase by the end of the month. I will have more info and a final date very soon after these next few days of giving it hell. Gotta make a showing before Friday and that will determine the dates.

@BD9 In the beginning I was using high temp lead shields on the heater leads but changed that soon after the release and there is nothing to worry about as far as inverted goes now. I have left the WS on at max power upside down and on its side for over 60 hours with no degradation all is good.

@LesPlenty yeah bro there is really no need to leave it inverted for more than a couple minutes. Thanks for pitching in always. Bro I love seeing what you do and thank you for always keeping us posted. You are the man and appreciate all you do for us here, thank you.

@momofthegoons yes maam you are correct as well, its just no real need to do that. Thanks for helping out Missy!

@Madri-Gal Thats a beautiful piece, its Mexican Bocote and will be exclusive to SneakyPete, am anxious to see how well they do for him, thanks for spreading the word!

@Moses Baca Ahhh maybe so hehe

@Stevenski Aint it, hope you are doing well brother.

@Chandler Jeez 80 days ughhh, as @LesPlenty mentioned I have plenty and can get it right out to you and ensure its working properly and warranty it for 90 days.

I wish everyone the best!

Good morning, gosh its been a while and so much has happened. Gosh we moved late last month back to the country, moved the whole family, me/wife/6 kids dang near all our poscessions, the 2 12'x24' work shops 45 miles away in just about 3 days in well over a dozen trips with 2 -3 truck beds loaded, a trailer loaded up behind my truck in just under 3 days. I worked my butt off planning the move for the biz, thing is if I am not working we are not eating and that aint cool cause everyone in my family likes to eat lol. I cant tell you how freaking smoothly it all went. I was freaking go go go from can to pushing past cant making it happen from all I had within me. The shops went down the thursday before the weekend move and were set back up operational 5 days from when they went down. Power was run, machines were set and I was making man glitter like a mad man.

I cant tell you all how thankful I am to be back in the country doing what I love where I love it most. I know its stupid hot and humid but it is what it is and where I am at is my piece of paradise and no place I would rather be.

So I have been busting my butt turning 2019 WS bodies and have been assembling them past week or so in between getting dealer orders out. Summers are slow for me, had it not been for all the delaers I have it could have been really tough. I was able to get a bunch of DV stuff out to Austria a bit back, have a great guy in Canada that I am sop thankful for his patience and understanding while a freaking massive order was stuck in customs for over 3 months before getting it. Have another great guy in the UK that has been a pleasure to work with and a few more dealers in France I am so appreciative of.

Just recently I picked up another new dealer and am excited to tell you all that Sneaky Pete will be offering my work in DV accessories as well an exclusive WS species in Bocote.

Wood-Scents-Bocote-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

These are a first for the WS, they are some of the most figured and unlike any other i have ever turned. I will be getting these out to Pete at the end of the month, anyone interst should get with him and secure it before they drop if he will let you. es getting more than just a few but dont expect them to be in stock long.

I have just sold the last 2018 the other day and am really anxious to release these new models toward the end of the month. Have a couple more delaers I gotta get out the way, matching stems and wongs for the new units and all that photos and site jazz still to do between now and then.

Will have alot of burl, a few loaded with curl, & several domestics. Even have a couple of Birdseye Maple with this amazing figure that I have only seen in that super rare Karelian Burl I had a bit back

Wood-Scents-Birdseye-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

I need to do more research into what causes these light spots, I am just guessing but wam thinking there is spalting taking place in it maybe. The other side of this has a few big golden Birdseyes making these most beautifull I have ever seen or turned in it. I am really astounded by the finish and feel of these.

I have also been implimenting a method for stabilizing the heater within the air path in the last batch of 18's and will be continuing to do so in the new model. I have gotten a sheet of thin titanium I am cutting into slivers to make shims and postioning them in the lower portion iof the air path as a solution for the slight rattle that alomst every WS has had in the past.

I am also working on a performance upgrade that I havent said anything about as I am not one to want to jinx it but have good feelings about it and have it out for testing. Hope sooner rather than later I can be able to make it happen and fingers crossed my guy tells me good news before soon.

I should have more walnut WS stands in next week if anyone is interested and would like to grab it with a new 2019.

I have turned a few Cocobolo, yall know I love that species and think these are some of the nicest I have done it

Wood-Scents-Cocobolo-2019-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Not sure how many of you follow me at IG, know some do and hope if you dont you will. Was a couple weeks ago I think Troy from 420VapeZone and Erik from Boundless did a dueling WS live stream, haha was neat seeing them both rocking there WS and blowing clouds. Troy was using a few various other stem configurations, Erik has a show stopper Cocobolo I did special for him, its two tone and one the white sapwood side there is a quater sized heartwood dot peeping out at ya, its an eye catcher for real. Both guys were having a good time swapping techniiques and advice, quite a few laughs. I grabbed a few screen shots and revoreded the feed but cant seem to find it atm, check it out Troy got cold cocked from a draw of the WS

IG-Screenshot-Ed-s-Tn-T.png

Seems I have found the video and am moving it around for better access I will try to post it here later.

I am shooting to have the new WS available and ready for purchase by the end of the month. I will have more info and a final date very soon after these next few days of giving it hell. Gotta make a showing before Friday and that will determine the dates.

@BD9 In the beginning I was using high temp lead shields on the heater leads but changed that soon after the release and there is nothing to worry about as far as inverted goes now. I have left the WS on at max power upside down and on its side for over 60 hours with no degradation all is good.

@LesPlenty yeah bro there is really no need to leave it inverted for more than a couple minutes. Thanks for pitching in always. Bro I love seeing what you do and thank you for always keeping us posted. You are the man and appreciate all you do for us here, thank you.

@momofthegoons yes maam you are correct as well, its just no real need to do that. Thanks for helping out Missy!

@Madri-Gal Thats a beautiful piece, its Mexican Bocote and will be exclusive to SneakyPete, am anxious to see how well they do for him, thanks for spreading the word!

@Moses Baca Ahhh maybe so hehe

@Stevenski Aint it, hope you are doing well brother.

@Chandler Jeez 80 days ughhh, as @LesPlenty mentioned I have plenty and can get it right out to you and ensure its working properly and warranty it for 90 days.

I wish everyone the best!
@Ed's TnT , I'm pleased you're move went well. I watched your progress on IG,and it was truly impressive. The heartbreak was the disappearance of Senor Chance, and I was so thrilled when you got him back, and he too moved into his new home in the country with his soon to be friend, Jesse James. It's a happy thought, you, your wife, children, dogs and cats, living in the country, and you continuing on making such beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing your journey, and I wish you the best of luck in your new home.

@Ed's TnT , I'm pleased you're move went well. I watched your progress on IG,and it was truly impressive. The heartbreak was the disappearance of Senor Chance, and I was so thrilled when you got him back, and he too moved into his new home in the country with his soon to be friend, Jesse James. It's a happy thought, you, your wife, children, dogs and cats, living in the country, and you continuing on making such beautiful pieces. Thanks for sharing your journey, and I wish you the best of luck in your new home.

Omgosh thank you for the super kind and positive words in your post. Am very thankful to be part of such great and loving community I can share the Joy's of my heart, the struggles of a day, and love I feel for my family loved ones and passion for what I do. Means alot to me thank you so much.

Oh and btw have just started working with a great guy and WS user and have started a WoodScents Makes Sense group page at Facebook where others that have or have not, know or don't, want to and can, share and take part in spreading the word that is WoodScents! I will be posting up there where I have lacked in the past. I hope to see you all there.

WoodScents Afzelia Burl 2019 - Ed's TnT.png
WoodScents BirdsEye Maple 2019 - Ed's TnT.png
WoodScents Curly Satinwood 2019 - Ed's TnT.png

WoodScents Afzelia Burl 2019 - Ed's TnT.png
WoodScents BirdsEye Maple 2019 - Ed's TnT.png
WoodScents Curly Satinwood 2019 - Ed's TnT.png
WoodScents Thuya Burl 2019 - Ed's TnT.png

If you have any questions pls ask and we will go from there. Wish you all the best and a great night.

Woot woot here we go!

WS Release.jpg

Nothing we don't know already, but always nice to see afterwards

I gave my WS a good oiling today and gee it looks good :)

Love your WS and it will love you :)

Half done, can see the difference between top and bottom where hasn't been done yet

20190806_010715.jpg
20190806_010749.jpg

And then the final.prodcut looking so good :thumbsup::wink:

20190806_011508.jpg
20190806_011743.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back