Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Enter our 2nd Annual Design a Sticker Contest here and win an M&M Tech bubbler and a Moodmat!!!
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Ed's TnT - ***VAS APPROVED***

Madri-Gal

My WoodScents came.
OMG, why do I even own another vape? This thing is crazy, and on just a crumb. My old DD vape was a weed hog, and I had to work to get half this high. I thought I had built up tolerance. Well, tolerance no more. I'm crazy stupid high.
This WS is beautiful. It looks beautiful. It feels beautiful. I feel beautiful. The world looks beautiful.
O.K. I just put my tablet down, and went for a walk around the house and I neither know nor care why. Imma put this away for now. If I'm going wandering, I need to focus on the wonders of the wander. Put the tablet away, not the WS. Why would I do that?
I need tacos.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
The WS always delivers but I run hot & cold with using it. I break it out. Fall in love again & overuse it before putting it back in the cupboard. Over & over again.

LesPlenty

I sometimes drop to just one at a time on the RC and use one for 'nice smelly stuff apart from pot' but that does not last long as the free-flowing of 2x is just so easy on my lungs and great on the aches and pains.:myday:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Staff member
Mine has been getting a workout this week. Such a consistent vape. A good log is a must for any seasoned vaper. The WS happens to be the best IMO.

Madri-Gal

Been trying different stems with my Woodscents. Got this Wetwinder ( from Sneaky Pete). It works great with a WP , but I popped in a silicone Krutch ( from Piecemaker), and I can use it without water. I don't always like turning my WS upside down. This way, life is perfect.
20200803_150306.jpg
20200803_161657.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored by

PuffItUp Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC