Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Just go with the dv tips
In whatever stem or gog you choose, dry or on a bong, stick dv tip in and away you go
On water I prefer a gog from DHgate
18/14mm gog (or 14/14 depending on your bong joint size) with a dv tip and away you go
Clean, tasty and unrestricted airpath
Sounds like you are getting to know your WS well mate
Enjoy

I've seen the screens in glass stems placed right side up & also with bottom up or facing out. Those doing it this way claim its better.

I've heard of fewer liking this vs just using a DV tip

@felvapes, Is this the "gog " you refer to ?

If so it's the best glass peice I've bought for my Simrell. I have spares. Jeff D

20201008_004240.jpg

Mod note: posts merged

Last edited by a moderator:
These ones
They are cheap on DHgate
I cannot remember which seller but I got 5 in a pack
Some varied ever so slightly on the inner diameter
Most fit with the OG orings, some I had to buy some thicker orings from eBay
Getting the 5 in a pack ensured I got a fit

You can get 14/14 M2M or 14/18 M2M depending on your bong joint size

I find this the best and most satisfying way
I tried the glass and basket thing when I first got
Works, but I prefer the overall experience and ease of use with the below setup
Clean airpath, low restriction, good flavour with the glass, short stem, easy to use and easy to pack/clean

The improvement people mention in the other basket setup may be the mesh screen instead of the OG dv screen

I and many others here have bought replacement screens from @ddave and they give much better airflow and cloud production

I recommend this highly in all dv tips
I also have replaced the screen in the WS heater with one of these screens

A very worthy and affective mod to both the dv tips and the WS

IMG20201008170526.jpg

IMG20201008171403.jpg

OK.... its making sense now. Thanks for the pics.
I can get those from a shop close by here. Weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend. Looks like a nice bike ride.
Most of their glass adapters cost more than say from DHgate.

However they have no issue with me trying adapters in my glass prior to purchase. Because like most I found finding good fitting adapters not always an easy thing. Jeff D

OK.... its making sense now. Thanks for the pics.
I can get those from a shop close by here. Weather is supposed to be really nice this weekend. Looks like a nice bike ride.
Most of their glass adapters cost more than say from DHgate.

However they have no issue with me trying adapters in my glass prior to purchase. Because like most I found finding good fitting adapters not always an easy thing. Jeff D
I also use a y double adaptor as a carb cap
Very useful too
IMG20201009135824.jpg

Oh also the screens.

Seems like the Dynavap get a small bend or crease & they easily fall out. So I'm all for trying some new screens.
Especially when more than a few say the improvement is noticable in more than one area.

I also lost the screen in my WS. How'd i do that ? Jeff D

Had a similar set when I smoked using the same attachment.

Vaping with glass is good. Some here seem to like different types than myself.
I like simple.
I'll ask questions in another thread Jeff D

Last edited:
@Jeff D I also purchased a Wood Scents, many of the people around here have logs. I was hemming and hawing finally took the plunge, the people guiding you are the

same ones that helped me, I had never bought glass! So, it was pretty new to me. I chimed in to let you know, I am forever losing screens, I must be a little rough

digging them out, simple enough to replace the lost ones. Good luck, with your new fun!!

@Whisper I imagine I will be a Loser Of Screens like for ever. I see the newer Desk Tops & some of them look fantastic. Even tempted at times to buy. I really dont need more taste or more vapor than I get now with Ed's or my Simrell. Not seeing anything I have to have just yet in light of what I've got.

Oh Oh OH ! I'm getting one of those stainless bodies from VGoodiez :) Jeff

Every time I think about getting a new desktop I see if I can outpace my WS in a single rip. I can't & use my WS as a one hitter. Yet to find a better combo for my personal needs. Screens are cheap & can be cleaned with a quick hit from the torch & brush off the ash.

I have to admit this log vape has slowly grown on me. It took using for a bit to start to see why others are so fond of it. If most are liking it for the same reasons as my self. I mean otherwise it...it dont matter.

For me, being that I run dumb at times, partly it was an epiphany of the obvious. Being, this is an On Demand vape.
I did say I run dumb at times :)

It now resides, discretely in its new, permanent place on my rod bench. Jeff
20201012_185249.jpg

@Jeff D It took me a minute but, when my husband and I first got together he wrapped rods, we ended up going to an old Cuban in Miami, talk about beautiful work. It was a business that he worked for a little while we were still younguns. Not any longer. Is it a hobby? It just nudged me, bringing back fond old memories.

The VGoodiez exclusive Mango Woodscents 2020 version has landed! This is the funkiest batch I have seen yet. Color, grain and pattern are crazy unique! Small batch of these available for shipping now. The new body looks great, @Ed's TnT !

In some ways a log is a stoner's best friend. You can leave them running for days on end & once heated my WS is always ready to party. Loves watersports too. The two things I seek is simplicity & repeatable results. The WS delivers both in spades to say nothing of the vacancy compatibility.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back