Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Amazing life-story journaling... putting them all together would make a great & interesting book! Best thread on the web!!!

Thanks @Snappo you have mentioned this to me before, I like that idea, not sure how to go about it though. I appreciate you saying this I really do!

Going to be a tough day for all shooters tomorrow, winds at 20mph gusting at 30 going to make hitting skeet hard and tagging the bull just as tough, I so hope the boys do well, pls all be praying they do well!

Signing up for a WoodScents.
Can not imagine a log vape collection without this one.
@Ed's TnT has been there to supplement every log vape since the start with stems and accessories.
To have a collection without a WoodScents would make "NoScents" (no sense).
Love you, @Ed's TnT !!

....vitolo...u always....show the way...:clap:

Hello and good morning, so hope all is well out there! What a weekend, the boys did great at the shoot Saturday as best they could considering the conditions. Wind got upped day before to 25-30mph gusting at 35+ so so not cool. At 150' wind like that had the little .22 lead all over the target. My oldest was like dad I am not doing good, I am not going to make it to state I just know it. I had to tell him its not just you son, everyone is having a hard time. Still wasnt that reassuring to him but am hoping others shot worse. We are waiting on the final scores still to come out. Gosh it was a bunch of kids there I mean a bunch. A kid a couple over from us at .22 rifle was a freaking pro, kid had $3K in his rifle and all the gear to go with it as well as wear it. I have only seen a gun like that in pics and on TV, wow he had skills, not one to worry about wind he was drilling the bullseye. Skeet was tough also, oldest had to have 11 out of 15 to advance he only got 9. We shot the day before to anticipate the wind factor he did ok 11-12 each round. There we were at the top of a high spot, the skeet would fly normal for short path a gust would come and lift it a couple feet straight up or push it hard off track, made a tough day for all there as well. Now my youngest, he was at 10meters for Air rifle and pistol, still wind was a factor but he did great, really excited for him and hoping to have the scores showing it today.

Mt garden has gotten a nice jump after a couple separate days of rain, got peas sprouting, peppers and melons are taking root, corn will take a few days to come up but all in all looking good! Even had my girls son gave me some walking onions, I have never seen em, that aint saying much there is a lot I am sure I havent seen. Was told that once you plant em you will never have to worry about not having any lol. Am excited to see all these veggies up and growing, will be very neat thats for sure! Got 2 blueberry bushes, both loaded for their size, wont be long will have ripe berries very very soon!

Oh get this, my guy has us two tickets to Soundgarden this Saturday night, hey hey going to be for real yall! The Tuscaloosa Amphitheater is a great venue, not a bad spot there, no matter we got pit tickets so IT"S ON!!! He was there last night doing Tesla, Poison and Def Leopard, they were cool back in the day but aint feeling it nowadays. SO going to be feeling it Rusty Cage and Black Hole Son & Spoon Man, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR cant freaking wait!

Am working on wrapping up an Argentina dealer order to go out Monday, be good to have my work down there for customers. Already doing a couple stores there in Brazil could use a couple more here and there, lets face it everyone needs my wood!

Gosh Daly has sure found her place here, Major has warmed up to her and they play so much. He is 2 1/2 and still has alot of puppy play in him. I will give her something to chew on or play with, he will walk up to her and nudge her over so he can grab her goodie and run off with it, she will tear out after him once she gets close he runs the opposite way, its fun watching them play like this. She will jump at him nip at his ears and neck he will hit the ground rolling over and toss her, it does my heart good to see him being so huge playing with her being so little, its like a gentle rough kinda play.

@Vitolo My man you not having a WS make "NoScents" I like that and am sure the WS will "MakeScents" for you any day! You know me and you go way way back and I appreciate all you do and look forward to your thoughts of my latest work! Hope you and Patty and doing OK, much love to yall!

@turk Hoping your package shows soon also bro, anxious to hear what you gotta say also!

So I am thinking about another vape (its warm I can sleep in the garage) and Eds log vape is catching my eye. Can you folks help with a little comparison between the Nano and Eds piece. Not looking for the "bestest, face smashing hits off .0001g of pot" thing" Just what folks who use both see as significant differences. Thanks

...joined the wood scent club myself...ed and vitolo got to me...gotta watch those guys...not the 1st time...

...ed package arrived...record 85 degrees today here...sitting back with my woodscent....this thing is sick man...you are a genius sir...fucking love it...not sure anything can beat it for desktop efficiency...like the mist with a electric plug...very...very well done my friend...beautiful piece of wood ...going away next week...you've made the cut brother...definitely one...of my companions...

Received my lovely WS on Wednesday & am still working out bowl sizes etc. One thing is for sure, she is a real looker & true one of a kind piece. I want to give it a couple of days before I offer any real opinions but I will do a full review over the next few days. Liking this thing more & more with each stem I vape.

I've been enjoying my WS lately through water. My preferred setting on the vvps is about 7 - 7.5 depending on the moisture level of my herb. I like to use my Cloud Buddy with it so that I can use the carb function. :biggrin: Makes me think it might be fun to get a carb version of the glass tubes @Ed's TnT to add to the accessories. You could get your tube either with or without the carb when you order your kit.

Did a short vid for IG yesterday and thought I would share. :smile:

...great video mom..

...on my iPad it immediately starts playing....but than I have a instagram account...so that might explain that...

Ahh... I see it now. At bottom of page it says:"Sign up to see photos and videos from your friends."
I got an account and it still does not function, but I would love to see it. It says at bottom now experience the best version by getting the "app" or "googleplay". I worked at it.
We can not view it on our Macs.
No apps to download....
Patty and I have old fashioned phones!
I know the video was a good one!

Last edited:
Have had my Ti WS for a good while now - OUTSTANDING x10 just might be an understatement:smoke:!!!!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back