Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Ed's TnT

Manufacturer
Hello, many of you know me some may not, I am Ed from Ed's TnT, you may have seen my work in other forms for various popular vaporizers as in wood stems and WPA's. For the longest time I have always wanted to make my own log unit. I have tried and failed in many different ways over the course of 8 years. I would get an idea and try it only to not have it work out like I had thought. I was at the same time introducing wood stems for this or that vape and would get sidetracked with my log desire. I would get a wild hair from time to time and give it another go but get slammed with other work and have to leave my idea on the bench for a while. Well back in June of last year I really started pushing my desire again and this time ran with it and in the end make what I feel is the most innovative log on the market utilizing Titanium med grade 2 components as well as a heavy hitter heat cartridge capable of reaching high temps allowing the user to vape a wide range of materials and mediums.

WS Horizontal Logo PNG.png

Buckeye WoodScents 2 - Titanium Aromalog - Ed's TnT.png

I am so into burls, love the wonders that Mother Nature blesses us with, above is a BuckEye Burl WoodScents. The WoodScents Titanium air path is designed so that it floats above the bottom of the cavity minimizing the amount of heat transfer from metal to wood. A problem with log units in the past was that the air path rests directly on the wood allowing the metal to sit and bake in the bottom causing charring that would eventually render the unit unusable. Also utilizing Titanium means even less heat transfer being a superior metal it retains less heat over all and further eliminates the amount of heat transfer ensuring the WoodScents lasts a lifetime.

WoodScents Burl Ti AromaLog - Eds TnT.jpg

I don’t want to nickle and dime anyone, I want you to be able to handle any situation straight out of the box. The WoodScents package will consist of

· 12v 3a wall adapter power supply

· Inline rotary temperature control

· Right angle extension cable

· Matching 3″ 14mm tapered wooden Aroma Stem

· Matching 2″ 14/18mm wooden aroma WPA

· Glass oil AromaCup

· 4″ Straight glass Aroma Stem

· 14mm glass Aroma WPA

· 1 Titanium tip for wood Aroma Stem w/Ti disc & orings installed

As well as all this you will also receive an extra set of orings, extra Ti filter disc, a poker/stir tool, small brush for cleaning and maintenance, a wooden push rod for adjusting the depth of the Ti filter disc within the tip for smaller loads, a small tin of Bomb Ass Butter for lubing the orings when swapping the tip from wood stem to wood WPA, a couple conical mesh filters for glassware.

Ancient Bog Oak WoodScents 2 - Titanium Aromalog - Ed's TnT.png

I am excited to bring this love for what I do to you all to enjoy all over the world! If you have any questions pls let me know! Instructions on how to use the WoodScents can be found here.

Eds Bottle Cap Logo 125x125 PNG.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Good morning, as a general temp range this is what I am finding

4 - 220 - 230
5 - 300 - 310
6 - 375 - 385
7 - 450 - 460
8 - 550 - 565
9 - 600 - 610
10 - 650 - 660

This is just a general temp range of the heater itself where air passes over it. This range is not of it mounted within the WS. There are many variables for it being mounted in it that the range could be less verified. Yes 660 is hot, I have run it in the WS and the outer feeling on the hand is not as warm as you would think it may be. In fact being Titanium it will retain less heat. If you look down the air path tube where it mounts in the base there are those cutouts, these make for very little heat transfer from the tube to the base. This design also ensures there is very little metal to wood heat transfer ensuring the longevity of the unit when using these high temps. Now I would never recommend you use the WS at high temps like this over 400 degrees for a long time. I would say that you should use it for just a short time doing your thing and then dialing it back to 5 or so for times of longer operations. Since the WS can reach normal operating temps within 1-2 minutes so the WS should never be left on running continuously ever.

How did I miss the grand opening yesterday???? The WoodScents is an awesome vaporizer, compatible with DynaVap Ti tips! It has so much power it's like Tim Taylor made the log! Arr ar ar...

zV3Af42.jpg

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR @UN~YAH Lol I loke that bro!

Check it so I got a new spark plug and chain for my big Husqi chain saw yesterday, thing cuts like a dream, rrrrrrr do you know how hard it was for me not to lite this and wait for the boys, rrrrr very very hard!

Brush pile.jpg

WOOT WOOT, now we can get the scents party started!!!

Beautiful pic @CarolKing

Don't down play yourself @UN~YAH you have some gorgeous pics yourself buddy!

All week I've been waiting to get the new ps from Ed, its to arrive tomorrow. Just realized that my Vapir No 2 ps works as a good power source for the WS. It's working like a beast. Let's get this party started.:partyhat:

Edit
Dialing in my sweet spot.

Last edited:
Full Disclosure: I was on the beta team for the WoodScents so I was given the unit.

I've been a log vape enthusiast since I started vaping. It was the second style of vape that I purchased in my journey and has always held a special place in my heart. It's been fun watching the evolution from the OG Eterra to the 'hybrids' that are being made now.

Here is my WoodScents:

akAH5C9.jpg

The changes Ed has made are pretty nifty. The internals being titanium means that the unit doesn't get as hot to the touch. This also means the wood will not be as stressed by the heat and the chances of a crack forming have been negated. In the old style log vapes, the heater would often come loose as a result. You may hear rattling with this heater, but it's normal and is not the looseness of the past.

The stems also have a titanium tip and screen.

zt8x8y.jpg

The tips come out and are interchangeable in the stems and WonGs. I've added a bit of silicone to seat it firmly in the glass stem provided:

20v0x0o.jpg.jpg

2hgbijb.jpg

I've also added silicone to the aroma cup because it gets hella hot. Speaking of that, I would suggest lowering the temp of the WoodScents when using it with essential oils. Using the aroma cup at your 'normal' vaping temp will burn your essential oils too quickly and scorch them.

295bjlu.jpg.jpg

Log vapes are great, especially with an aromatherapy cap because they just blend into your desk. Who would know it's a vape? Well.. maybe on my desk you would but... :tongue:

1z35afm.jpg.jpg

All in all it's been a great experience helping Ed get this tuned in and running to his expectations (and ours). I hope you all enjoy yours as much as I enjoy mine. It's on 24/7 and it's been fun getting back into log vapes again. Thanks Ed.. for including me and for taking the log vape one more step forward. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Been trying out my Woodscents over the last couple days. It's a powerhouse, a flavor and cloud maker. I've been using the titanium tip as well as the glass stem. The glass takes a higher heat.

It gets hot pretty fast. I ended up screwing the titanium tip (from my GonG) to my wood stem. i may order another titanium tip since I took it out of the GonG. I don't want to be screwing it on and taking it off. It might be too much wear and tear on the wood.

There's no draw restriction at all. The draw for me is perfect. I hate too airy of a draw and one that is too tight. @Ed's TnT you got it right with this one.

A beautiful unit with Ed's attention to detail. Not to mention it gives great vapor flavor to the cannabis I'm using, I'm just going to use just this unit for awhile when at home.

Edit
If you like to micro dose this unit would work well for that. It doesn't use a lot of material to begin with. I like a session myself ( 5 min) and it does that too. I love the screen - different from anything I've seen elsewhere. A very unique touch.

Edit again - I just timed my session and it's more like 8 min. That's using the wooden stem with the Ti tip screwed in the end.

Last edited:
Good morning everyone, that fire burned for a while, well into the next afternoon. Yesterday the boys and I took Beka to an animal auction for I guess barn yard animals. Her and I had never done anything like that. The boys had been with their grandfather before and enjoy it, they wanted us to go. They had cows, goats, horses, chickens and all kinds, was fun. They even had what was said to be some of the rarest chickens in the world from Indonesia, they were solid black, not sure why they were so rare but they sold for $100 X 4. There was a lot of country folks, a whole lot more country than me lol but to each his own. My girl made us chicken taco chili rrrrrrrr wow, she found the recipe a short time ago, showed me a pic and it was on from then on, oldest 2 boys were fans of it since they are such picky eaters but her, kyle, and I got down on it! Have today with them all then tomorrow its back to work. Am going to start back work on WS units, I have a bunch I have spun the outside giving them shape, have to work the inside and slick em out so I can install the internals and get em ready for retail. Have some beauties stacked up on the bench, going to be sweet pieces.

That is a beautiful pic @CarolKing I love Thuya, it has to be one of my favorite woods to work! I love hos it finishes and how it feels in hand, the weight is great as well. I have 3 big blocks of it sitting on the bench now just waiting to get worked in. Oh I have some cuties I cant wait to get into myself, the BoxElder Burl rrrrrrr the Katalox rrrrrrrr I love what I do! The WS heats up so stinking fast, it can be ready to go before you are most times from a cold start. Like Mom said simply wipe a slight amount of BAB on the roings and rub around, will lube them and make sliding them into either wood piece easy. I do plan on adding tips alone to the site, I am just trying to iron out all the smalls that seem to pop up here and there. I am not sure if you know also that the filter disc within the Ti tip can be adjusted to different depth settings within it for smaller loads and doses. The wood ram rod I sent in every accessory pck is used to help you adjust the disc depth. It can be inserted from the MO end of the stem and push the disc to the levels in the tip where there is a small ring cut into it where the disc will seat for this purpose. Really glad you are happy with the WS, makes me very happy also!

@UN~YAH You right, you do great pics too, I love em, sure would like to see more!

@NickDlow +1

@Enchantre Hello, yes ma'am I am happy to do whatever is possible, pls tell me what interests you and I hope I can get a WS your way. I hope all has been well for you and look to hear from you soon!

@momofthegoons All great points, logs have come a long way since way back, am very thankful to Rick at AZ for working with me where I caught the bug! @Aezhenn you can see where Mom put the silicone sleeve around the shaft of the Ti tip then slid it inside the glass stem. You will have to hold the glass on the top of the air path on the WS there is no way around it, I dont know much about glass but I dont think I can get any with a tighter OD in standard sizes and not sure how tough it would be to make it smaller. Mom that has been the neatest thing about logs since the beginning, you can put the aroma cap on top and leave it in place, not a soul will know what it can also be used for, hey they may even want one for themselves lol! Thanks for the post!

@Squiby Lol, probably not the best way to get caught, but hey spit is a magical thing with many uses lol!

I wish everyone a great rest of their weekends and a great start at the new week!

Hello woodlovers, I was on the beta team too and I would like to introduce you my WS log...

186235DSCF0591.jpg

It's a walnut one and I have to say I'm more than happy with it.

Ed has made a wonderful job, and the last update (with the same configuration as the final WS you can find now) is optimum.

The heating time is really short. The air flow is perfect, with no draw restriction, and when playing with the dim between 7 and 9, it's a cloud maker with a great flavor!

Thank you Ed! :thumbsup:

1z35afm.jpg.jpg

@momofthegoons what diameter tubing did you use?

I tried but my tubing is just too small. I did remember a nice tool from @ddave mod kits. It works fantastic too. I've also been using a needle on a bamboo skewer to clean the screen attached to the WS.
79utx2A.jpg

Have a great day fogging, I mean Scenting the Woods!

Hello, many of you know me some may not, I am Ed from Ed's TnT, you may have seen my work in other forms for various popular vaporizers as in wood stems and WPA's. For the longest time I have always wanted to make my own log unit. I have tried and failed in many different ways over the course of 8 years. I would get an idea and try it only to not have it work out like I had thought. I was at the same time introducing wood stems for this or that vape and would get sidetracked with my log desire. I would get a wild hair from time to time and give it another go but get slammed with other work and have to leave my idea on the bench for a while. Well back in June of last year I really started pushing my desire again and this time ran with it and in the end make what I feel is the most innovative log on the market utilizing Titanium med grade 2 components as well as a heavy hitter heat cartridge capable of reaching high temps allowing the user to vape a wide range of materials and mediums.

View attachment 40
View attachment 36
I am so into burls, love the wonders that Mother Nature blesses us with, above is a BuckEye Burl WoodScents. The WoodScents Titanium air path is designed so that it floats above the bottom of the cavity minimizing the amount of heat transfer from metal to wood. A problem with log units in the past was that the air path rests directly on the wood allowing the metal to sit and bake in the bottom causing charring that would eventually render the unit unusable. Also utilizing Titanium means even less heat transfer being a superior metal it retains less heat over all and further eliminates the amount of heat transfer ensuring the WoodScents lasts a lifetime.

View attachment 38
I don’t want to nickle and dime anyone, I want you to be able to handle any situation straight out of the box. The WoodScents package will consist of

· 12v 3a wall adapter power supply

· Inline rotary temperature control

· Right angle extension cable

· Matching 3″ 14mm tapered wooden Aroma Stem

· Matching 2″ 14/18mm wooden aroma WPA

· Glass oil AromaCup

· 4″ Straight glass Aroma Stem

· 14mm glass Aroma WPA

· 1 Titanium tip for wood Aroma Stem w/Ti disc & orings installed

As well as all this you will also receive an extra set of orings, extra Ti filter disc, a poker/stir tool, small brush for cleaning and maintenance, a wooden push rod for adjusting the depth of the Ti filter disc within the tip for smaller loads, a small tin of Bomb Ass Butter for lubing the orings when swapping the tip from wood stem to wood WPA, a couple conical mesh filters for glassware.

View attachment 39
I am excited to bring this love for what I do to you all to enjoy all over the world! If you have any questions pls let me know!

Excellent to see your thread here brother! :biggrin: Hope you and yours have been well :peace:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back