Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Hello, pls forgive me everyone. I have been going going going. Have been working wood, working at one new old house cleaning up, fixing and repairing here and there. Been getting other place ready to close next week tying up smalls for the buyer. Have been working on what @nikkiswango and everyone else wants to know about. Getting an early start on this years Make A Wish raffle fundraiser in hopes that this one will be the biggest one yet. ALl that and doing family time and trying to squeeze in a breather here and there.

Pls hang in there with me you, I have some great news, updates and all coming soon. I appreciate you all and am eager to share all the happenings and goings on round here.

Thanks

Anybody standing on the sidelines wanting a great vaporizer you can’t go wrong with this little log vape. Little in size big in flavor and clouds. Wonderful combinations of stems to accompany this unit. It’s a very powerful log vape so prepare yourself and your bud supply. It uses very little bud to get the job done - I think you would be surprised.

Ed’s a busy guy raising a family and the owner operator of a growing woodworking business. Looking forward to the surprise Ed.

Anybody standing on the sidelines wanting a great vaporizer you can’t go wrong with this little log vape.

It is also like a 2 in 1 vape as it also comes with a complete vapcap assembly for on the go vaping. I have zero complaints after a few years with mine. Solid & dependable. Nothing to dislike.

Gosh it’s been go go go here since the move getting settled in and getting the shops back in full operation. Has been quite an exciting time past, present and wow what’s to come.

Starting off with the WoodScents heater upgrade that I will be releasing in the first part of September. For the past few months I have been trying this, testing that. Have gone over what I felt was too much then back to where it’s just right. The new heaters going out will be a 40% increase across the entire temp scale with a bit more on the high end. They still max out in about 5 minutes with a bit more on the high end at 750-760. This is the temp across the heater itself. All settings across the scale have increased so pay close attention to the temp scale in your paperwork with the new units.
WS Temp scale copy.png

I am sure there will be many questions about this change and will do my best to answer any and all as best I can.

Did this beauty live edge Amboyna Burl 2 tone piece for a good guy as a custom job and his first WS. Bench tested and handled the new heater very well.
Amboyna LE WoodScents - Ed's TnT.png

I also have some glass coming for the WS tip that can be used as a bubbler and nectar collector
Ed's Bubbler - Nectar Collector - Ed's TnT.png

made in America from my glass guy who does amazing work you all are aware of. I look to have these in had in the next couple weeks so may work out that they are available same time as the new batch of WS.

Have also gotten my hands on a few pieces of Honduran Rosewood Burl large enough for a WS. I have been doing this for almost 13 years now and have only been able to obtain this a couple times or so. the time or two I was it wasn’t large enough, when it was it cost $800 a blank and just couldn’t bring myself to purchase it. These weren’t nearly that expensive but were a long way from cheap.
1568908640122.png

I will be turning these very soon. Gotta give you all a heads up these will be expensive, more than I have ever charged for a WS and probably a lot more than you would think but will tell say will be worth every penny and a truly an heirloom piece that will sit atop all others ever made. have 3 left in this and if anyone would like to nail one down get at me and let’s do so.

Not sure how many follow me at Instagram, if you don’t hey pls do https://www.instagram.com/eds_tnt_/ got a couple great videos saved from Ryan of Rastabuddhatoa doing a session having brought in the WS. Like how he uses his and is very similar to my technique and felt it might be helpful to post here

also, 420VapeZone and Eric from Boundless vapes doing a dueling WoodScents live stream a bit back that I grabbed. Was a good time had by them and myself just watching. Shows them using em with other various stems and such. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Really excited to tell you all about the upcoming 3rd annual Make A Wish Raffle/Fundraiser I have coming up the entire month of November. I have gotten with 7 other guys very well known in the industry all working together to make up the greatest grand prize ever. I can assure you its way larger than last years and for one person will be like winning the lottery. One of the guys is throwing in a dozen smaller pieces which will be 12 runners up prizes surely to make entry participation a lot greater.

make-a-wish-LOGO-600x300.png

Will be hosted: at VaporAsylum.com

Where to enter: The contest will be held at https://vaporasylum.com/ and will be open to
all members. There will be a specific raffle/giveaway thread and the details will be posted
there.

How to enter: This is fund raiser is for the Make A Wish foundation. To enter participants will
must go to the Make A Wish donations page for MAW. The minimum donation amount to
enter this contest is $10. Participants may choose to donate to National, Local, or
International. Entry and participation for this contest will be based on the honor system.
Once payment for the donation has been made, you will see a confirmation page.

The participant should copy and save or take a screen shot of their receipt and black out any personal information before uploading the image in the raffle/giveaway thread. The transaction ID and date must be clearly visible to validate your donation, or the donation will not be counted. It only takes 1 single entry of $10 or more to register for this contest.
However, as an incentive, we will be implementing the following:

Single donation of $10 = 1 raffle entry
Single donation of $50 = 6 raffle entries
Single donation of $100 = 13 raffle entries
Single donation of $150 = 20 raffle entries
Single donation of $200 = 28 raffle entries

Raffle length:
Raffle will run from Nov. 1st to the 30th. and will close at midnight on the 30th.

How is the winner selected
: Each donation will be assigned a number in an Excel
spreadsheet for example, if a member donates $50, they will get 6 numbers (line entries)
assigned to them. The winner will be chosen by a random number draw.

When/where be winner be announced:
Winner will be announced and posted on the raffle
thread at VA the following day, Dec. 1st. I may do a live stream at IG when picking the winner but will let you all know beforehand and notify participants to get those involved in plenty of time beforehand. After announcing the winner, I will reach out to that person by private message through VA notifying them of their win. The winner will have two weeks to respond and collect their prize. If they do not, they forfeit their win and another winner be selected through the same process as above.

It's that simple, donate to help MAW give a wish to a deserving child & put a smile on their face, put a precious memory in the mind of a parent that may be the most priceless gift they may ever receive.

So, let’s raise some dough for the MAW and in our own way help as much as possible for a chance to win a prize package like no other!

@momofthegoons I could have used that quick FF fix the other day cutting grass. Thankfully they were only $.99 and when I bought em bought many pairs knowing that no FF can last forever. Absolutely appreciate you letting me do this again this year and you are so right the prizes this year are epic. Hope its cool I posted the info above. I am really excited to do this and hope we are able to far surpass last years participation several times over.

@felvapes 2 makes alot of sense, good thinking. Gotta love buttering up a beauty getting her all dolled up. Thanks for the post.

@Stevenski I have had both, DP last a bit longer under my feet but all blow out in the end just hope that the blow out doesnt cause more than that. A BO can be brutal.

@nikkiswango Pls have a look above, hope this is helpful.

@CarolKing Thank you thank you for the wonderful recommendation and for letting others know and understand my absence. Family time, settling in, home repairs, making man glitter, WS upgrades, adding new things, and good intentions add up. I appreciate you.

Really appreciate you both @Stevenski and @felvapes for the kind words and appreciation for what I love. Means alot to me to hear it from one of the very first users and another who was a pleasure to work with, thanks guys!

I have tried to cover alot of ground, am sure I have missed something, pls let me know, will be happy to get right however I can.

All I know is what little I do know about this raffle prize package is that it is the ultimate vape prize. Minds may be blown but the lucky winner will have a true one of a kind setup. A serious cannaseur collection of important artifacts :biggrin:

3b5er9.jpg

All I know is what little I do know about this raffle prize package is that it is the ultimate vape prize. Minds may be blown but the lucky winner will have a true one of a kind setup. A serious cannaseur collection of important artifacts :biggrin:

3b5er9.jpg

Ohhh you said bro, you nailed it!

Hello everyone, I hope all is well out there. I have been so slammed with many new great things going on that I feel I have not shared as much as I should have here. So let me get right to it.

I know I have made mention of the WS heater upgrade but dont think I have nailed anything down as for when what and how all that so will try and do my best to do that now.

I have a bunch of new units turned, new heaters installed, 24 hour bench time done and am buttoning up at the moment. New heaters have a 40% increased performance output providing a wider range of temps across the entire scale as well as an extra 100F at top end max temp. I strongly recommend not running the units at max for extended periods of time, there is just no need for it. Every unit has had a 24 hour bench time at max temp to ensure quality performance and stability. I wanted to give the WS a little more pedal to the floor for those that feel it just needed a little more hence the 40% its just enough to get there without getting ignorant and causing problems. I dont recommend running it at max temp for extended periods of time cause there is no need for it. The heater will react and adjust to change quickly. If you have to do what you do at max go for it then roll it back. I say this to prolong the units lifespan and performance. Its like running a sports car with the pedal to floor the entire time, its not a good idea. Below is the temperature range scale

[IMG]

I suggest starting slow and low on the temp control to get to where you feel comfortable then adjust accordingly as needed.

I am working to make them available either tuesday but maybe wednesday. I have several species in this batch, a couple of one maybe a few of another. Burls and swirls domestics and exotics as well as a Honduras Rosewood Burl. I had no idea when I began turning it that it would be this slammed with burl and turn out to be such a masterpiece when done.

[IMG]

I have also gotten these really nice well made heavy glass bubblers that accept a 14mm male. Its two hole bubbler with bottom intake for maximum flavor. I really like the weight and feel of it in hand. The 14mm male seats snug and very secure in the female connection so no need to worry. I found it to perform really well and feel you will also. Each bubbler comes with its own wood stand to keep it safe and upright out of harms way. They are available at my site.
[IMG]

I am also working on a WS/DV workstation I am calling it. its bout 5x7 and will be available in 3 different species very soon. Has a magnet on either side of the center recess to keep your stem & cap in place. has an outer recess at either end to keep your material separated. Will also have a debowler spike in the center for easy ABV removal.

[IMG]

I am probably forgetting something but figure you all will have great questions and I will do my best to get back and answer up. I wish you all a great start to the week and all the best ahead.

Hello everyone, I hope all is well out there. I have been so slammed with many new great things going on that I feel I have not shared as much as I should have here. So let me get right to it.

I know I have made mention of the WS heater upgrade but dont think I have nailed anything down as for when what and how all that so will try and do my best to do that now.

I have a bunch of new units turned, new heaters installed, 24 hour bench time done and am buttoning up at the moment. New heaters have a 40% increased performance output providing a wider range of temps across the entire scale as well as an extra 100F at top end max temp. I strongly recommend not running the units at max for extended periods of time, there is just no need for it. Every unit has had a 24 hour bench time at max temp to ensure quality performance and stability. I wanted to give the WS a little more pedal to the floor for those that feel it just needed a little more hence the 40% its just enough to get there without getting ignorant and causing problems. I dont recommend running it at max temp for extended periods of time cause there is no need for it. The heater will react and adjust to change quickly. If you have to do what you do at max go for it then roll it back. I say this to prolong the units lifespan and performance. Its like running a sports car with the pedal to floor the entire time, its not a good idea. Below is the temperature range scale

[IMG]

I suggest starting slow and low on the temp control to get to where you feel comfortable then adjust accordingly as needed.

I am working to make them available either tuesday but maybe wednesday. I have several species in this batch, a couple of one maybe a few of another. Burls and swirls domestics and exotics as well as a Honduras Rosewood Burl. I had no idea when I began turning it that it would be this slammed with burl and turn out to be such a masterpiece when done.

[IMG]

I have also gotten these really nice well made heavy glass bubblers that accept a 14mm male. Its two hole bubbler with bottom intake for maximum flavor. I really like the weight and feel of it in hand. The 14mm male seats snug and very secure in the female connection so no need to worry. I found it to perform really well and feel you will also. Each bubbler comes with its own wood stand to keep it safe and upright out of harms way. They are available at my site.
[IMG]

I am also working on a WS/DV workstation I am calling it. its bout 5x7 and will be available in 3 different species very soon. Has a magnet on either side of the center recess to keep your stem & cap in place. has an outer recess at either end to keep your material separated. Will also have a debowler spike in the center for easy ABV removal.

[IMG]

I am probably forgetting something but figure you all will have great questions and I will do my best to get back and answer up. I wish you all a great start to the week and all the best ahead.
Don't know if I can justify another WS ATM whilst my old one is working so well still
I love that burl and like the sound of more power though
Nice work mate

@felvapes I appreciate it bro and understand, when ya wanna I'll be here for ya. Wish ya well bro.

@teleblaze I found it to have a nice draw. I didnt have to struggle at all. I am not really a glass user though tbh felt like the two holes gave it added flow for sure. I did enjoy this one very much.

@felvapes I appreciate it bro and understand, when ya wanna I'll be here for ya. Wish ya well bro.

@teleblaze I found it to have a nice draw. I didnt have to struggle at all. I am not really a glass user though tbh felt like the two holes gave it added flow for sure. I did enjoy this one very much.
@Ed's TnT I hope you do well with your business!
Your work is really nice.

Hello all, I'll get back an address posts above when I have a little more time.

Most all 2019 WS models are in stock available for purchase at my site with upgrade heater core. There is maybe a couple of one species and several of another. With so many varieties it's hard to have several of all.

Alot of great units and even a few new ones, Los have a look.

Thanks for the support and patience everyone.

Good morning everyone, last couple days I have been getting great feedback from new users of the upgraded WS. Have just posted a video at my IG feed where guy is doing concentrates at 9 on the temp dial with a straight glass stem with Ti tip ripping off hefty clouds. Has had great results with flower at 6 on the dial.

Pls see for yourself.

Am really excited to see and hear how the upgraded units are being received.

During all this packing and moving and unpacking I have misplaced a few things and had to get some more leather for the bottoms of the units. I really like the embossed leather I had been using and found this western style print with turquoise tones. Feel it will match all the species well also adds another unique and beautiful accent to the WS from top to bottom.

[IMG]

Would like to also tell you all I have quite a few loads of wood on the way. Some I have been hunting for a long long time that will allow me to offer the WS in a different style. Also have quite a few treasures coming and even a couple new species.

Also hope you all have heard about the 3rd Annual Make A Wish Fundraiser/Raffle I have put together that will run the entire month of November. Got to give a big thanks for all the cooperation and for hosting this event here at VaporAsylum to @momofthegoons again. Have all the maker offerings in hand, pics shot, specs info done, most all photo editing done. Have the grand prize totaled at over $2200 with 18 runnersup prizes totaling about $1400. This is going to be huge and will have a one of a kind grand prize like none other awarded to a single winner. I am posting specifics at my blog at edstnt.com here & also at my IG feed. Pls have a look, I would really appreciate your support and participation to make this a great success in raising funds for the MAW foundation.

Am still waiting on parts to get here that look like they will show up early next week to begin production of the workstations. I am very eager to get those going and post up for you all.

@ataxian I appreciate it sir, I do so much, thank you.

@Squiby Thank you very much, I am very grateful and love what I do.

Wishing everyone a great day and week ahead. I hope I have covered everything and been helpful, alot of good things happening now and soon stay posted and holla if you need me.

Good morning everyone, last couple days I have been getting great feedback from new users of the upgraded WS. Have just posted a video at my IG feed where guy is doing concentrates at 9 on the temp dial with a straight glass stem with Ti tip ripping off hefty clouds. Has had great results with flower at 6 on the dial.

Pls see for yourself.

Am really excited to see and hear how the upgraded units are being received.

During all this packing and moving and unpacking I have misplaced a few things and had to get some more leather for the bottoms of the units. I really like the embossed leather I had been using and found this western style print with turquoise tones. Feel it will match all the species well also adds another unique and beautiful accent to the WS from top to bottom.

[IMG]

Would like to also tell you all I have quite a few loads of wood on the way. Some I have been hunting for a long long time that will allow me to offer the WS in a different style. Also have quite a few treasures coming and even a couple new species.

Also hope you all have heard about the 3rd Annual Make A Wish Fundraiser/Raffle I have put together that will run the entire month of November. Got to give a big thanks for all the cooperation and for hosting this event here at VaporAsylum to @momofthegoons again. Have all the maker offerings in hand, pics shot, specs info done, most all photo editing done. Have the grand prize totaled at over $2200 with 18 runnersup prizes totaling about $1400. This is going to be huge and will have a one of a kind grand prize like none other awarded to a single winner. I am posting specifics at my blog at edstnt.com here & also at my IG feed. Pls have a look, I would really appreciate your support and participation to make this a great success in raising funds for the MAW foundation.

Am still waiting on parts to get here that look like they will show up early next week to begin production of the workstations. I am very eager to get those going and post up for you all.

@ataxian I appreciate it sir, I do so much, thank you.

@Squiby Thank you very much, I am very grateful and love what I do.

Wishing everyone a great day and week ahead. I hope I have covered everything and been helpful, alot of good things happening now and soon stay posted and holla if you need me.

Is the new Woodscents stronger? what makes it so?

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back