Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

This is my favorite configuration to use my Woodscents vaporizer in:

IMG_2005.jpeg

And, this is why :smug::

IMG_2006.jpeg

How are you liking the new heater @momofthegoons ?
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with my findings yet... things have been sort of crazy the last month....

I like it. I'm vaping at a lower setting on the dial. But that's for herb. I haven't pushed it to it's higher temps (for concentrates). I've never really felt the need to use the WS for concentrates since I have a dab set up...

It's a nice upgrade for a new buy, but for the 'average' user... that only vapes herb... I can't see any need to upgrade your current WS. The 'old' version of the heater is plenty powerful for herb alone.

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you with my findings yet... things have been sort of crazy the last month....

I like it. I'm vaping at a lower setting on the dial. But that's for herb. I haven't pushed it to it's higher temps (for concentrates). I've never really felt the need to use the WS for concentrates since I have a dab set up...

It's a nice upgrade for a new buy, but for the 'average' user... that only vapes herb... I can't see any need to upgrade your current WS. The 'old' version of the heater is plenty powerful for herb alone.
Cheers for the feedback
Yea I don't use my WS for trates either although even my older heater is capable
I haven't used the ol WS for a bit, been trate testing other units
I might have to break it out again, I miss those tasty ws hits

I've had my eye one a Wood Scents for about 2 years, and I think it's high time (hehe, "high" time) to make the investment. Just gotta wait for that tax money :) I am totally getting accessories, also. I may pick up one of those Pipe Scents as well, those look fucking cool!
I'm a dynavap user so I think a WS purchase would make perfect scents. I was initially thinking of getting another EVO for downstairs desktop but I think this would be better.

I've had my eye one a Wood Scents for about 2 years, and I think it's high time (hehe, "high" time) to make the investment. Just gotta wait for that tax money :) I am totally getting accessories, also. I may pick up one of those Pipe Scents as well, those look fucking cool!
I'm a dynavap user so I think a WS purchase would make perfect scents. I was initially thinking of getting another EVO for downstairs desktop but I think this would be better.
I love my WS through the bong
A flavour beast with a kick
Costly but a purchase I don't regret

I haven't been using it as much due to testing other trate vapes but I think I might turn it on and go for a ride

DHgate gogs with mighty screen replacement in tips and in the heater
An eBay vvps to fine tune and it's all good times :)

Hello everyone, I know its been some time since my last post and do so apologize for that. Have been dealing with some tough stuff family issues that have had my head all over the place and hard to keep up at times. I thought things were getting a little better but so is life there are many turns that go different directions that and arent at all ever anticipated. Never the less I am still doing what I do and doing it the best I can.

I wanna do my best to follow up on all posts and do a little bit of show and tell at the end. Pls bare with me as its been a while.

Still a stunning piece @NizzyJones has right @VGOODIEZ

@momofthegoons Was a pleasure to do that for our guy as a gift to you. I am glad you like it and hope you have found it to be quite the upgrade? Guess you answered it. Hmm would still like to know at least once you giving it a go with trates.

Me too @felvapes Ahh so it was you that swapped em both out. Get that thing out bro, no need to set it aside.

@Whisper how do you enjoy it with a mesh screen instead of the filter disc?

@LesPlenty hmm I thought you replaced your air path disc too with a mesh screen.

@Ramahs Most certainly bro, nice milky clouds bro.

@voyciz Anytime you wanna get at me I will be happy to help however I can and do my best to make sure you get the best of your selection. Thanks for eyeballing my work all this time. Myabe you can get in on my raffle.

So this month is my 13th year in business. Been a long time since the days and nights under a single 4' shop light with no heat nor AC with only a couple pieces of machinery. Gosh what blessings have come and great folks I have been able to come in contact with and do what I love for.

I wanted to do something different and have been thinking about it for a while. I had some slammed burl I had gotten in and figured why not do a one off like no other so here we have King's Cup Holy / Holy Grail Slammed one off that will never be done again in the most figured
Armenian Caucasian Mountain Walnut Burl I have ever had the opportunity to turn. This piece itself it an absolute stunner, just the feel, finish and burl are mesmerizing. This species is much different than what we familiar with in North American Black Walnut. The grain is way tighter
and super dense. It feels like a fine marble or granite with a finish that handles like glass. Its vibrant striking black lines with wavy grain and, of course, slammed burl eyes cover the entire piece. Not to mention the unit itself but the matching stem and WPA are just as loaded.
[IMG]

The Stem Stand is an off cut from one of the large blanks I had. Even turned the stem rods from another off cut, they have burl in em too. Was quite the task turning and fitting these little guys being part of the lighter toned sapwood burl. The stand itself has 6 stem rods and a recessed
magnet for the cap/stem combo.
[IMG]

The bubbler is a solid heavy wall glass water tool I offer with a matching Armenian Walnut Burl turned stand with a hint of live edge and quite a bit of burl sapwood with matching 14mm male joint to hold the tool snug, upright and safe.
[IMG]

Am also adding this American Black Walnut WS/DV Workstation with Cocobolo Debowler spike and side magnets for you to enjoy at any session by keeping all your materials neat and orderly.
[IMG]

I am doing a Raffle at my site for this above and all that info can be gotten there also take advantage of this there. Pls do have a look and get in on a one of a kind piece that will never be done again.

Really tried and hope I have covered it all and thank you all for sticking around end posting up here as well as reading from all. Thank you.

@momofthegoons I say it is missy, step up! Come on now who dont need another vape???

Thats right yall Raffle is live

Raffle 1st Slide.png

Raffle 2nd Slide.png

Busted out the WS last weekend & used a bubbler for the first time in a while. Such a little beast & I am yet to see a unpretty Wood Scents.

What was it doing not being out already, you should know better than that!

Well I should say pulled it out from under my coffee table & cranked it up. In fact I have been ripping hot ones all day with it. Smooth, rich, dense vapour that satisfies.

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well for you all. I am about to leave for Vegas to the CHAMPS show for the week. Sharing a condo with @phattpiggie & @Timberhead should be a blast and be good to see those guys again.

Was laying in bed other night thinking WS and had this idea come to mind. Was good to think rather then stress which seems to be more than Id like these days. I even made a reminder note in my phone in case I went to sleep and forgot by morning but didnt and couldnt wait to get my butt out in the shop to give it a go. This is just a mock up piece one that I am letting sit in the shop to give me something to look at and see where it can go. I posted it IG a bit back and many said chess piece had a couple say looked feminine like a flower but not so sure whats so feminine about a flower when they can be so majestic and striking.

[IMG]

[IMG]

What do you all think?

Yeah what the hell @Stevenski our guy @LesPlenty is dead right, not already out hmmmm.

Lol, I appreciate you all and am about to head out to the airport. Wish you all the best!

Good morning everyone, I hope all is well for you all. I am about to leave for Vegas to the CHAMPS show for the week. Sharing a condo with @phattpiggie & @Timberhead should be a blast and be good to see those guys again.

Was laying in bed other night thinking WS and had this idea come to mind. Was good to think rather then stress which seems to be more than Id like these days. I even made a reminder note in my phone in case I went to sleep and forgot by morning but didnt and couldnt wait to get my butt out in the shop to give it a go. This is just a mock up piece one that I am letting sit in the shop to give me something to look at and see where it can go. I posted it IG a bit back and many said chess piece had a couple say looked feminine like a flower but not so sure whats so feminine about a flower when they can be so majestic and striking.

[IMG]

[IMG]

What do you all think?

Yeah what the hell @Stevenski our guy @LesPlenty is dead right, not already out hmmmm.

Lol, I appreciate you all and am about to head out to the airport. Wish you all the best!
Feminine can be majestic and striking.
I can see chess piece, and I can see flower. Tulip, magnolia bud, etc.
Stupid question, but are the 'petals' sharp? That is, can you poke your hand when using?
Love this, but then I love them all.
Have fun in Vegas, @Ed's TnT

Look at this, a VVPS with an Aussie plug!

Good evening yall, I know I said I would be back to follow up on all the posts but its going to have take a day or two. Am feeling crummy with a sore throat, chilled and backs hurting a little, might have the corona virus lol, sure as heck hope not.

Wanted to let you all know about the sale I am going to start running this Wednesday be the best of the entire year so get them dollars right and get by the site. The ads should say it all and once I feel a little better I will get back on these posts.

Congrats again @Mako Kupo

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Good morning everyone, does anyone remember long ago when I was putting the WS though beta testing and wanted it to be called the "Vapor Bomb"?

Was almost 3 years this July. My beta testers felt it was best not to call it the VB due to the issue of ppw and such for shipping and the like. Needless to say I went with WoodScents but never let go of the idea I had to turn a bomb shaped body that resembled an old school bomb like the ones that used in the early world wars.

I think I posted it a page or two back showing the crown shaped or blooming flower design piece I did. Since then I have gotten in an awesome big boy Grizzly Band Saw that allows me to make cleaner more precise cuts at angles that I wasnt or havent done before. I said then that I was going to let that piece sit in the shop and let it marinate giving me inspiration and this is what I have come up with

[IMG]

This is the initial first prototype. I already have thoughts of adding more detail and definition to the over all look of it. I am going to install the jack assembly within the underside center where the power cable will plug in and give it that neat tail look like its about to launch. The top will pop off for easy use. All internals will be the same WS parts. Its overall between 1 to 2" taller in height and close to the same OD of any WS made. I am really digging it as is so far and am excited to see where it goes on its way to final. I am wanting to add it as another body style as an option aside from the standard yearly models. I am going to widen the fins at the bottom somewhat I feel. I think it would be neat to have contrasting top and bottom species.

Am anxious to hear what you all think and look forward to everyone's thoughts. I know its probably not for all and thats fine but would like to hear what you think and what I might could do, change or add. Lets here it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back