Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

My WoodScents came.
OMG, why do I even own another vape? This thing is crazy, and on just a crumb. My old DD vape was a weed hog, and I had to work to get half this high. I thought I had built up tolerance. Well, tolerance no more. I'm crazy stupid high.
This WS is beautiful. It looks beautiful. It feels beautiful. I feel beautiful. The world looks beautiful.
O.K. I just put my tablet down, and went for a walk around the house and I neither know nor care why. Imma put this away for now. If I'm going wandering, I need to focus on the wonders of the wander. Put the tablet away, not the WS. Why would I do that?
I need tacos.

@Madri-Gal I'm so glad you like it. I'm always hesitant to push any certain vape, but I love log vapes. And the WS is my favorite. Don't forget about using it for aroma therapy....... and you will love waxing it. It's a way of bonding with the wood and really noticing all the little nuances it offers.

The WS always delivers but I run hot & cold with using it. I break it out. Fall in love again & overuse it before putting it back in the cupboard. Over & over again.

I sometimes drop to just one at a time on the RC and use one for 'nice smelly stuff apart from pot' but that does not last long as the free-flowing of 2x is just so easy on my lungs and great on the aches and pains.:myday:

I enjoy my WS and how efficient it is. Doesn’t use much product and it has great flavor. Nothing is better than a wonderful log vape. A choice of so many stems.
1AC48B7F-C919-493F-8B4A-3D6B9BC3B77A.jpeg

Last edited:
Mine has been getting a workout this week. Such a consistent vape. A good log is a must for any seasoned vaper. The WS happens to be the best IMO.

Been trying different stems with my Woodscents. Got this Wetwinder ( from Sneaky Pete). It works great with a WP , but I popped in a silicone Krutch ( from Piecemaker), and I can use it without water. I don't always like turning my WS upside down. This way, life is perfect.
20200803_150306.jpg
20200803_161657.jpg

Last edited:
Look at this, a VVPS with an Aussie plug!

No longer available when I clicked just now
Spewing
Was going to pur-chase one.....

WS getting a use after a break
Still a great lil beasty, always rate my WS
Some super tasty new bud I acquired goes well

EDIT
I just found this one that has an AU plig option
So I ordered, I got the 3-24v this time instead of the 9-24
Gives more options for other devices if ever needed
See how it goes

Last edited:
My WS i use differently than my other log. I take the stem off the oven in between draws. It saves product because it’s a small oven and herb won’t burn up so fast. You will save a lot of money using this vaporizer after the initial cost. Each one is a one of a kind work of art. Such an array of different stems to get and try out. Might be some sales this weekend at some of the vape stores since it’s Labor Day.:dancing:

Had mine for just a few days now. I am sometimes amazed at how two similar vapes from different makers can be so different in the vapor they deliver.

This is my first log vape. The best vape I own at present is a Dynavap with Simrell body. So this has become my refference point & benchmark when trying other vapes.

Not a scientific or even fair way to evaluate or compare.
But it saves me money & keeps me from going whole hockey into the vape buying hole.

Being a newbie to this style vape, I do still find it cumbersome to use. But this will diminish the more I use it.

First thoughts, this vape delivers nice soft vapor. Didnt cough much which is really nice & makes things so much more relaxing.

EDIT: Taste is good. I won't say its necessarily better than my Simrell it is no way of lesser than... but is different. More use required to say.
I'm really liking the high i get off Gorrilla Glue using Ed's vape at low settings. I've had a dislike... no I've actually hated this strain prior

When used with a water peice OMG !
This one does step it up past any thing I can achieve with my Simrell. If huge clouds are desired I found the harder I pulled the better.
Didn't seem this one had any trouble keeping up at all.
Not some thing I will do all the time. Dont want my tolerance to jump past what it already is.

All said I'm still learning this one. It does appear to be everything you all said it was

Based on its performance & known durability I'm very happy with this purchase from a very gracious member here. Jeff D.

Last edited:
I just love this log vape. It has a huge following. It can be a little costly initially but you will save on herb. You will be able to enjoy this unit for many years. Well worth it! @Ed's TnT will help you if anything happens and your unit needs a checkup. Mines been great from the get go - no problems what so ever. It only gets better.:cheers:

Last edited:
One thing is how a stem fits.

I'm still trying to find / learn the right angles & what not when using this vape with my Simrell & glass.
Its getting the Vapecap tip to line up with this vapes heat tube. I've no doubt this will get better with time.

I've messed around intermittently building or attempting to build a vape.

This log vape seems to have been dialed in very well for most who will use it regularly.
. While this may seem a simple thing, with simple materials it really is not. This thing was thought out.

I'm really liking the smooth vapor I'm getting from it. Noticably smoother than anything my Simrell has produced using torch. Jeff

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back