Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

The end / tip of the heat tube fits inside the vape cap tip.
It was only an issue when using Ed''s vape with my Simrell & water peice.

Its no longer a problem doing this with my new glass. While making sure to insert my Simrell or any other stem into the Woodscents first then while holding both together insert the pair to glass ... I was trying to stab the Woodscents onto the Simrell stem while it was in the water peice.

Doesn't work well for me.

Attachments

• 20200921_210759.jpg
    20200921_210759.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
The end / tip of the heat tube fits inside the vape cap tip.
It was only an issue when using Ed''s vape with my Simrell & water peice.

Its no longer a problem doing this with my new glass. While making sure to insert my Simrell or any other stem into the Woodscents first then while holding both together insert the pair to glass ... I was trying to stab the Woodscents onto the Simrell stem while it was in the water peice.

Doesn't work well for me.

Got it now. A bit of coordination and timing I guess. Too many vapes to master!

Ed''s vape with my Simrell & water peice.
Get rid of the Simrell and use directly through the bong with the wpa as you don't need 2x cooling units to rob meds, taste and flavor, not to mention added restriction. :twocents:

That is what I was missing prior. Jeff

That is all I needed to hear. You chose well traveller. Every vaper needs a log in their life.

@Whisper I cannot count anymore how many times I've said I topped my VAS out. Going on FC and VA, Reddit is a routine. Random comment "I like using my Piro with the J Hook," sends me off looking.

One is better than none, two makes three...

Best of luck with that! I used to put things in the cart and wait for it to sell out and go oh well. Doesn't happen.

Guys & Gals, I am really enjoying my log vape. Again prior to owning one I was mystified as to why... it seemed pointless with other options available. I had used friends on occasion & it only at that time, further caused me to question why. But now after some use I'm loving it. Thanks to all who helped direct me.

It stretches my flower even further than my Simrell. When I quit smoking I was using an oz. a week. Started vaping it went to 1/2 that. Now using Ed's log vape this has decreased even further. I'll need to strictly use Ed's for a week solid to know exactly just how much.

I am still impressed how well this vape will milk up a bong. Simrell & torch will not match it. With torch the color of the flower can change quickly to dark or black. With Ed's, flower hangs in the lighter color longer as I vape. My weekend or bedtime use, tip has the screen mashed as low as it will go I can kill it in one draw. flower is black to dark brown not combusted.

On the other hand the tip I use through out the week has the screen set high for a true micro dose size. I can get 2 comfortable hits set like this using Ed's vape. I have not experienced this before with any vape. This is all based on my use. Your experience different ? Please speak up. Jeff

EDIT: For those that may not know the quality, this can be strain, how fresh / dry etc. can have a big effect on your overall experience with most any vape. However
( so far) I have found the Dynavap & Ed's to be among the most forgiving in this regard

OK I figured out the aroma glass piece. But WTH is the bowl with 3 dimples for ?

I run dumb & at times mustering all the mental dexterity of a drunk monkey getten funky with a football.... I wont be posting pics of my attempts to make sense of this piece. Not wanting to embarrass myself :)

It is now time I ask for your alls help. For those of you that use the glass stem with your Ed's vape, how do you set up your screen ?

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I figured out the aroma glass piece. But WTH is the bowl with 3 dimples for ?
It has a ground glass end to it? That is a GonG so that you can use it with a water piece.

For those of you that use the glass stem with your Ed's vape, how do you set up your screen ?
You should be able to fit a DV tip into it.... if it wiggles put an oring on. All of Ed's stems are DV compatible.

I run dumb & at times mustering all the mental dexterity of a drunk monkey getten funky with a football.... I wont be posting pics of my attempts to make sense of this piece. Not wanting to embarrass myself :)
Lmao.... all of us have been there. I still remember my beginning days of vaping and the dumb questions I asked. :biggrin: You're doing fine.

Really glad you are enjoying the log vape experience. As you 'bond' with it you'll find you enjoy it more and more. Waxing it once in a while keeps the luster going in the wood and conditions it. Just a fun experience. And anything DV compatible will work with this vape. So the aftermarket maker's stems will work as well. You just need the DV tip... no cap required. It's a separate type of addiction than VAS. I used to call it PAS when @phattpiggie as the only one making stems... but now there are others so maybe... SAS for STEM ACQUISITION SYNDROME? :lol:

Ive been trying to stuff a screen in the glass stem. 2 screens came with it I've completely mangled one. I thought (problem) the glass stem working with screen would be nice because it does rest well on the heating stem in the woodscents
You can certainly do that. I find I prefer using the DV tips. Less debris gets down into the WS... better 'roast' (imo)...

The screens need a bit of resin to stick... and you don't want to push it in too far. If they're the screens I'm thinking of... are they like a little 'cup?'

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back