Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

Using my WS with a little of the Gorilla Glue and I mean a little. It doesn’t require much product for a big pay back . If you get my drift. A great log and desktop rolled into one. A nice decorative piece on the table as well.
O.K., so just how bad is my Stoner Brain? I read this, and was alarmed that @CarolKing was now using glue. I was hoping she was doing a repair out of the airpath ( but why not send to @Ed's TnT for repair?). " If you get my drift" had me wondering how many others were also now into glue, and I wasn't getting the drift...
So, yeah. Correct me if I'm wrong ( likely), but this is just the same GG that I grew three years running? Just a plant, not some super sticky adhesive? Yup. See it now. @CarolKing, hang in there, and I'm so glad you are just enjoying the weedies and haven't moved on to a hardware store high.
Also relieved I don't have to worry about How To Keep Adhesive from Clogging the Screen. That would have been a challenge.

In comparison It can be messy.

Any way there were 3 larger O rings. I've never figured what they were for.

Right wrong they work very well when used like shown in the pics.

So did I get this right ? Jeff

20201019_163207.jpg

20201019_171618.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In comparison It can be messy.

Any way there were 3 larger O rings. I've never figured what they were for.

Right wrong they work very well when used like shown in the pics.

So did I get this right ? Jeff

View attachment 21667
View attachment 21668
They could be used like this to seal the glass stem with a screen to make more airtight

But you have to hold the WS in place so it doesn't fall off

They are too big an oring to fit the dv tips for loose gogs as mentioned

I haven't used anything in the WS kit except the gog/dv tip setup I have now
This is how almost everyone ends up using their WS long-term unless using dry with a stem

Some one had mentioned in in an earlier post, pages back that glass takes more heat with the WS I have found this to be true.
So all ready the glass stem is falling out of my favor.
WS gives me better taste using Simrell than glass stem ? Am I crazy ? Maybe the need for higher heat using glass is the cause ? Seems reasonable ?

Oh, LesPlenty Thanks for the reply. I am no longer left wondering :) Jeff​

I am a fan of 11.5v for great flavor and as I use 2 at once the clouds are still quite large.

Some one had mentioned in in an earlier post, pages back that glass takes more heat with the WS I have found this to be true.
So all ready the glass stem is falling out of my favor.
WS gives me better taste using Simrell than glass stem ? Am I crazy ? Maybe the need for higher heat using glass is the cause ? Seems reasonable ?

Oh, LesPlenty Thanks for the reply. I am no longer left wondering :) Jeff​

As I was saying is to make more airtight with the glass stem
It's a Pia to use as the WS falls off
Better clouds and flavour and hit with a dv tip in a glass stem
The simrell will work but a shorter gog will work much better again

I like my WS around 12.5 for flavour and 12.8/9 for big clouds and hits
This is on a dv tip with gog stem

Keep playing around
You'll find what you like eventually

Most end up with the dv tip in gog for water and for dry a dv tip in stem of choice (simrell for you)

I am in the process of going 'Off-Grid' with my WS by hooking them to my outdoor solar pond kit. I will be using this to run it (I do now off a regulated power supply and power tool 18v batteries when camping),
1604156203556.png

Again, shop around for better pricing

I came to this site, to this thread, to say something about my Woodscents. I have no idea what it was, but it was compelling. As in, it compelled me here.
Still nothing.
My Woodscents is in heavy rotation, and while I enjoy being as high as I am right now, I don't care for
Never mind. I've no complaints right now.
Every time I see my Woodscents I'm happy.
20201119_140636.jpg

Pulled the screen out of my WS & noticed the heater had slipped down inside the tube it rides in again. Set the heater a little higher this time. My WS will now combust when set at 10 & given a hard pull. Only need to sip it now & it will fog up a room. For now I'm liking it set up this way.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back