Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I originally cut my mighty screens to size
Nice big mesh holes
But I now use the @ddave mesh screens he sells that are pre made to size
He has Ti and Ss depending on your preference
Much better airflow and cloud production
I also swapped the screen in the WS heater to the mesh
Makes the entire experience even better than stock
Thanks for the reminder @felvapes. I've been thinking of putting in another order with @ddave, and forgot to order screens my last order.
I use my WS daily. It's as wonderful as @Ed's TnT is.

felvapes, I have read of you & some others liking the mesh screens. I do have two Gogs coming from Ed. Every other attachment I've used has some issue that makes them a hemorrhoid to deal with when using glass.​

LesPlenty, Less I believe Vape Critic agrees with your thoughts on the Plenty. Some say it is a Herb Hog ? I'm not sure, but I'm guessing there is no vape that goes to Melt My Face Off level while using DV size loads. The Plenty is definitely on my radar & would most likely do want I'm wanting. It is affordable for the level of performance claimed by those using it.

In fact based on my criteria for use the Plenty, would work great for me. I'll need to come to terms with my dislike of anything not metal or wood

Last edited:
Ed's Woodscents is a very flavorful experience!
The Plenty is definitely on my radar & would most likely do want I'm wanting.
There's a video, of the Plenty with one filling.. it lasts most of the day. The clouds get thicker and thicker as the day goes on.

Figured it be best to get things I wanted for my WS before purchasing another desktop.

Going go get hooked up & learn my new stuff :)
20210123_105605.jpg

I sit on 11-11.5v but I am using the old-style heater...also, if you have a multimeter, check the vvps voltage to see if the display is accurate...I had one that was about 0.3v off, not a problem as each WS runs a little differently due to a few factors. You just have to find the experience you like most and one way I do this is to watch my ABV colour and my coughiness!

I sit on 11-11.5v but I am using the old-style heater...also, if you have a multimeter, check the vvps voltage to see if the display is accurate...I had one that was about 0.3v off, not a problem as each WS runs a little differently due to a few factors. You just have to find the experience you like most and one way I do this is to watch my ABV colour and my coughiness!
Yup, understood. I was just curious :)

I'm really liking this one. The added length, feel in my hand is very nice.

DISCLAIMER: Some in the vape community have legit issues with owner of Simrell

That said the Simrell stem has given me the best tasting, thickest vapor I have ever experienced at this point in time. It has been for sometime my personal benchmark by which I measure all other vapes performance. Not always a fair way to go about it I know

I no longer look for or have a need for every vape purchase to be better than the prior vape.

This set up in the pic comes closer to the level of a Simrell for me than any other stem I've used.
The mouth / lip peice is my fav.

Have Tectonic coming Wen. I will put at least an oz. through this one before I comment.

The Tectonic should show some improvement in vapor quality.

I am very picky / anal about the DV stems I use.

20210125_142037.jpg

I'm really liking this one. The added length, feel in my hand is very nice.

DISCLAIMER: Some in the vape community have legit issues with owner of Simrell

That said the Simrell stem has given me the best tasting, thickest vapor I have ever experienced at this point in time. It has been for sometime my personal benchmark by which I measure all other vapes performance. Not always a fair way to go about it I know

I no longer look for or have a need for every vape purchase to be better than the prior vape.

This set up in the pic comes closer to the level of a Simrell for me than any other stem I've used.
The mouth / lip peice is my fav.

Have Tectonic coming Wen. I will put at least an oz. through this one before I comment.

The Tectonic should show some improvement in vapor quality.

I am very picky / anal about the DV stems I use.

View attachment 24002
Did you by any chance get the Jet Pack? I got one, but have no idea what it's for, or how to use it. I like the looks of it, and am tempted to get a second one with @VGOODIEZ having a sale on them right now. Still, I figure I should try it first. Going to look for a review or video.

Yes, I did ge tthe Jet Pack. The extended finned piece & mouth peice in the prior pic are from the Jet Pack. The Jet Pack mainly makes cooler vapor by increasing the length of the stem

To install the Jet Pack remove the DV tip & place it into the finned extension from the jet pack then place this into your stem just like a DV tip. The mouth peice is held in place by o rings but threaded in its center to accept different mouth pieces

Last edited:
Being this is a WS thread
Have you tried the gogs in water with dv tip and the WS yet?

It will produce more dense and thicker vapour and less gets caught in stems and condensers giving more flavour also

Simrell dry sounds great
Through water the dry setups are not as effective as a short gog with tips and mesh screens with the WS

Is that a pack of paper’s 4 rolling joint’s?
GSC was a popular strain once?
Looks like a pack of screens or glass beads.
I love GSC.
I am not finding any great GSC like the old days.
Many strains of "Girl Scout Cookie with___________"... some good- none Girls Scout Cookie.
GCS goes great in a WoodScents!

Last edited:
Looks like a pack of screens or glass beads.
I love GSC.
I am not finding any great GSC like the old days.
Many strains of "Girl Scout Cookie with___________"... some good- none Girls Scout Cookie.
GCS goes great in a WoodScents!
GSC which has DURBAN POISON in the cross.
Outdoor version is the best I’ve had not to be pompous?
I believe the strain was created north of SF?

Central part of the state north of he bubble thought 2B blissful?

?

Hi guys
I was hoping someone could tell me when the woodscents plan on getting restocked? Right now everything seems out of stock.
Hello... and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

The only person that would be able to answer that would be @Ed's TnT himself. I suggest you get ahold of him directly. His contact information is:

'Questions call (877)564-5058 or email ed@edstnt.com'

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back