Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I haven't seen Ed on the boards in a long time now.......anybody else?
He is in the midst of getting rid of one FaceBook page, and organizing and setting up a Facebook Group.
Give it a day or two, and I am sure that his sunny stylings will be shining here again!

Im sure Ed’s working as fast as he can. He has 4 boys! He has a lot going on. His business is growing by leaps and bounds. When you have a great product, they sell themselves.:juggle:

You can’t go wrong with an awesome log vape. So many beautiful pieces of wood.

Hello... and welcome to the asylum. :smile:

The only person that would be able to answer that would be @Ed's TnT himself. I suggest you get ahold of him directly. His contact information is:

'Questions call (877)564-5058 or email ed@edstnt.com'

Good morning, thanks for sharing @momofthegoons

@tqbf Yes I am working on that now. Have made a site migration changing it all and working on putting WS together as well. Will be great things coming end of the month, low low deals, new stuff added and great stuff to come, trust me its gonna be madness.

Im sure Ed’s working as fast as he can. He has 4 boys! He has a lot going on. His business is growing by leaps and bounds. When you have a great product, they sell themselves.:juggle:

You can’t go wrong with an awesome log vape. So many beautiful pieces of wood.

You are spot on missy, am giving it all I got and falling short here. I have gotten so behind on the forums I feel terrible but between time in the shop and with the boys there isnt much for anything else.

Really appreciate you all and your love and support, stay tuned great things to come.

Got a new log and stem from ED. Really happy with them. ThanksED!
20210225_174939.jpg
20210225_174853.jpg
20210225_173924.jpg
20210225_173521.jpg

Love my Woodscents. Using some GrapeApe in mine tonight. Good smootth flavor and produces big clouds. I’m feeling ready for a good restful nights sleep.

My Woodscent is one of the first few WS made and it works as well as the day I got it. A very good investment.

My Woodscent is one of the first few WS made
#metoo
This Curly Maple unit and stem show the perfect example of Chatoyance... "Cat's-eye-ness"... the special 3 dimensional glow to some woods.
This unit still works perfectly and I got it in 2016.
DSC05345.jpg

DSC05346.jpg

#29 is still running as strong as the day I got it. For some reason I have to run it at around 13v but have been doing so for years without issue.

20210319_172855.jpg

Not sure the number is on mine? There isn’t a number on the bottom. I bought mine the first few months that @Ed's TnT started making them.View attachment 25605
Did you ever send it back in? Cause it looks like the newer leather he started using shortly after he tweaked his core design.

I have a beta unit that was one of the first. I wish I could remember the number.... @Ed's TnT was it possibly #1? In any case, he had me send it back in when he made his changes and I got the newer leather bottom. And it looks like yours.

Mine wasn’t a beta unit that I know of. Originally I had a different electrical cord, Ed sent me a different one right away. I paid regular price maybe 10% discount. @Ed's TnT always throws in a lot of extras which he does for everyone. Always awesome service, he will explain things to you over the phone.
I like the older original bottom, I will keep it the way it is - it’s a classic. Thanks for letting me know about it.:weed::peace:

Wow @CarolKing you have one of one a small handful that arent #'d. There arent many at all like that. You are right yours is a production piece that was just between betas and the #'d pieces. Was an after thought to # them and thats where yours fell in.

@momofthegoons You are right I had forgotten about doing that to the betas but remember it now after you mentioned it. Gosh have done quite a few since then, way cool. Hope you are doing well.

Well after a tough life down under #29 had a sudden medical episode & passed peacefully in its sleep last Sunday. I will be hitting up Ed about getting a replacement core sorted out & making it even better as the body is still perfect.

Some things for people to consider if buying a WS

I like to run mine hot & long.
It is a month shy of four years ownership.
We are talking about a 15,000 hour lifespan for the heater!

Oh no @Squiby it will be reborn & baptised in the vapour. Like a resto mod car. Old body & looks with the latest running gear in it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back