Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape WoodScents Titanium AromaLog Diffuser - Eds TnT

I can’t imagine my heater hotter. Even though it’s been around a while it still works stellar. It’s unique with the leather bottom and how we can use the VapCap as a mouthpiece. Not to mention the specialized wood, some pieces will take your breath away. Ed’s always looking for that awesome wood that will make the perfect WS log vape.

Good morning, ohhh no @Stevenski but do not fret my man you know I got you. Whether you go with the original core or with @momofthegoons mentioned the upgraded core there is still alot of life in that piece. I cant wait to see it again being the very first Amboyna I ever did for the WS it will be such a joy and pleasure to see again. Will be like a young one coming home, oh what fun.

Ohhh @CarolKing you know all to well how I do.

Hoping all is well out there.

All good @Ed's TnT I will shoot you an email about getting #29 resurrected. Funny how much it is missed already. I also have one of the first amboyna vapcaps back when the G2 launched. I have a thing for burls.

Running a bit rich on the right bank,
1619767864460.jpg

Apart from that, I have had 0 problems with my main units...closest vapes I have to bullet proof.
Both are run at 11.4v for about 16 hours a day.

Last edited:
Nothing beats a log for consistently being there.
Yeah, I would imagine so (never used one)...

I've found paying a little attention with a good IH is pretty dang consistent... and untethered to a wall... but honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of 100% predictable "Volcano-like" (only a guess, never used one of them either..ha) vapid consistency... sounds kinda boring... I like to mix shit up, keeps things more interesting and a little less tedious.

Last edited:
Yeah, I would imagine so (never used one)...

I've found paying a little attention with a good IH is pretty dang predictable... and untethered to a wall... but honestly, I'm not the biggest fan of 100% predictable "Volcano-like" (only a guess, never used one of them either..ha) vapid consistency... sounds kinda boring... I like to mix shit up, keeps things more interesting and a little less tedious.
I go butane driven when I wanna get jiggy with it sometimes.

I have found as most here have that having a few different vapes on hand is a good thing.

However, for me nothing yet has rivaled my desire for the log vape.
I'm going to buy another log vape most likely before buying another desktop to try.

The log will for now remain my fav & the one vape I never wish to be with out.

The EVO will be used for special occasions with 2 - 3 friends.

Compared to my log the EVO does use more herb.
EVO is no micro doser.

I have found as most here have that having a few different vapes on hand is a good thing.
Different delivery systems help reduce tolerance.
Each delivery system provides a slightly different type of volatilization, and varying effects.
Location of heat source, diameter and length of vapor path all contribute to the effects you will feel from your meds.

However, for me nothing yet has rivaled my desire for the log vape.
I'm going to buy another log vape most likely before buying another desktop to try.

The log will for now remain my fav & the one vape I never wish to be with out.

The EVO will be used for special occasions with 2 - 3 friends.

Compared to my log the EVO does use more herb.
EVO is no micro doser.
More log is the answer...........its always the answer.

Took a bit for me to realize this as a fact.
Is also why I believe there is a dimention to vaping that has yet to be seen in any one single unit.

It's the biggest reason Ive kept my Zeus portable. For when I want to change a bit.
Jeff It appear’s that relation/experience is dependent upon one’s exposure on the Planet in space dwelled by prisoner’s of a Black Hole portal of a different universe?

Decent of earth’s inhabitant’s 2 cross CANNABIS in-2 strain’s 2-effect vaporist in a CIVILIZED fantasy of decent behavior!

So botanic cultural grower’s cross various types to get the desired reaction?

GDP, GSC, DUTCH TREAT are examples concerning CIVILIZATION.

Last edited:
More log is the answer...........its always the answer.

Indeed @arb. I have never heard of someone regretting a quality log vape purchase. Cant say that for any other vape.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back