Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape X - Max Fog

BD9

Leaf Dawg
Xvapeusa has their X - Max Fog portable vape on sale (regular price $99.00) for $69.00.

https://xvapeus.com/index.php/sale/xvape-fog.html

"The Fog uses 100% convection technology which is different than standard dry herb vapes which typically use conduction. While conduction bakes the chamber like an oven, convection uses hot air to heat the chamber. With instant heat up, the user essentially controls the temperature by drawing on the unit. Also features 5 temperature settings and a removable 18650 battery so you can always be ready for a good time! With dual functionality for both flower and concentrates, this unit is all you will ever need to remain in the clouds!"

I notice that Randy carries these and looked to see if he's torn one down. I didn't find anything...

I wonder what the air path in these looks like. I get a little nervous with the less expensive, plastic vapes. And if I recall correctly, there was an issue with the insulation in these. I believe they were using silica?

I'd love to see a breakdown of the internals.

I'd love to see a breakdown of the internals.

When I saw that price, I thought; It's a spoof site, or, there are problems with that vape. Went to PIU site and didn't see a teardown. I'm going to email PIU and ask if they have any more information.

If I remember right, and that's a big IF, I seen a review of the fog and of a starry vape before I bought a fury 2. And as a result I went with the fury 2. I don't remember the issues other than the reviews were so so.

Here's the response from PIU

Hey there! Thanks for choosing PuffItUp! The X-Max Fog is a great unit! We're pretty fond of it here at PuffItUp! In fact, Randy made a video reviewing the Fog to give you an idea of how it works. I'll post the link to that below this email. There were a few concerns about the silica but X-Vape did release a statement letting everyone know that the silica used in the Fog is completely safe for human consumption. The silica that is used isn't silica crystalline (which can be harmful) but rather Amorphous silica which is made from ground up algae fossils. This is safe to inhale or consume, etc and is often used in food products. I can post a link below that explains this silica in a lot more detail if you're interested in checking it out. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks!

https://db.tt/pPyx1501yN

-Alice

www.PuffItUp.com

If I remember right, and that's a big IF, I seen a review of the fog and of a starry vape before I bought a fury 2. And as a result I went with the fury 2. I don't remember the issues other than the reviews were so so.

I agree. I am very happy with my Fury 2.

But..........

For $69.00, even if it's just an ok vape, it may be worth a try. I'm not looking right now, but if someone is on a budget, I will recommend the Fog.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back