Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Vape XVAPE Cheech and Chongs Mambo

LesPlenty

Company Rep

DRY-HERB-2-1024x810.png

CHEECH & CHONG’S MAMBO​

Flower Vaporizer – for dry herbs only
The Mambo is a pocket-sleek, ultra-portable vaporizer that’s perfect for on-the-go use. It’s small but packs a punch and it heats up quickly, so you can enjoy a puff of your favorite herb whenever and wherever you like.
The Mambo is made with high-quality materials and it’s been precision-engineered to provide the best possible vaping experience. It comes with a fully optimized heat setting for full extraction, so no more fumbling around trying to find something you like, and it also has a built-in automatic shut-off feature so you don’t have to worry about it running out of battery.
The Cheech and Chong Mambo is the perfect way to enjoy your next dry herb flower sesh, whether you’re a seasoned smoker or a complete beginner. It’s super easy to use, it’s stylish with Cheech & Chong flair, and it provides a smooth & satisfying vaping experience.

I have been experimenting with the Mambo and can report the following,
Pros; One-button operation
Fast 15-second heat-up then draw activated, good conduction flavour.
Haptic feedback when ready
Dosing cap that fits Roffu!
Magnetic closure
Easy to conceal
Fun form/factor, who does not like Cheek & Chong?
Only 50 bucks when not on sale...a good beginner vape!
Cons; Mouthpiece silicone is a bit stinky when brand new but easily fixed (white vinegar/water soak then rinse)
Gets hot after multiple back-to-back uses but has a silicone cover for the hottest bit.
Can combust if you draw too slowly and accidentally make the draw activation engage again on a single puff (this can happen after 8 seconds of drawing).
1684036662520.jpg

I have been using my Mambo a bit and checked a few user videos and see some owners are having trouble with combusting. This unit's heater seems to temp step for you. The draw activation is great, all I have to do after the warm-up haptic feedback is puff, the heater only fires as you draw. The best advice I can give with this vape is to forget what you think you know and follow the instructions in the book. No cigar puffs to add extra pre-heat, just long 5-8 second draws direct to the lung give great consistent results. I can get 5 or 6, 8-second pulls per load in the 3-minute session and the vapor just keeps coming and gets thicker with each successive draw.
3-minute sesh with 5 times 8-second draws,

1685506726222.jpg

I did run the above ABV thru the Mambo again once the unit was cold and got 4 more 8 second draws, the last was whispy and a sign the herb was completely done vaping-wise before getting hotter and may have combusted so I stopped there.
1685508706004.jpg

The unit can be found for about US$40-45 and seems like great value to me and a step up from the cheapie conduction vapes that usually inhabit this price point.

Last edited:
good conduction flavour.
I mucked up here, the vape is convection-heavy, not conduction, maybe a little conduction when you use the dosing cap. :uhoh:

good conduction flavour.
I made a mistake here, it is convection flavour and just a little conduction if you use a capsule.bonghit
I have been using my Mambo quite a lot (almost exclusively as a portable) and found having 2x capsules works well for thought/stir-free results. I found that the only time I have any hint of combusting is from the second 3-minute sesh initiated straight after the first sesh....unless I load a cold capsule. Here is where having 2 caps are great. When I finish a 3-minute sesh on a cap I will swap for another fresh cap then swap the first cap back in to re-roast, then finish the second cap in the same fashion, not a hint of char, and no need to stir.:thumbsup:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back