Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

OldOyler

Peace all!

I'll make this short and sweet, and see if anyone has thoughts, etc.

Found this for $29 plus about $4 for USPS First Class mail, they're a continental US company (fyi for your shipping needs). Replacement ceramic coils are like $8.

I use these folks for my Yocan Torch coils already, so I wasn't worried if something was really cheap about it: https://vapepensales.com/products/xvape-v-one-ceramic-disk-wax-vaporizer-kit

I'm digging on it pretty good as a solid ceramic disc, very portable, surprisingly great flavor for having only a single, default heat setting. Very strong hits, only needs a few seconds on maybe two pulses, and you're ripping away.

Pictures tell a thousand words, so here you go, in no particular order.

Good vaping!

0816171048a.jpg
0816171048.jpg
0816171044.jpg
0816171047.jpg
0816171055.jpg
0816171054.jpg

I'll be spotty online today, but should be able to answer questions within a half day or so.

NOTE: I just use the company I linked above as a customer myself, I don't shill for them, get kickbacks, etc. I just REALLY like a $29 price tag!

:partyhat:

Last edited:
Peace all!

I'll make this short and sweet, and see if anyone has thoughts, etc.

Found this for $29 plus about $4 for USPS First Class mail, they're a continental US company (fyi for your shipping needs). Replacement ceramic coils are like $8.

I use these folks for my Yocan Torch coils already, so I wasn't worried if something was really cheap about it: https://vapepensales.com/products/xvape-v-one-ceramic-disk-wax-vaporizer-kit

I'm digging on it pretty good as a solid ceramic disc, very portable, surprisingly great flavor for having only a single, default heat setting. Very strong hits, only needs a few seconds on maybe two pulses, and you're ripping away.

Pictures tell a thousand words, so here you go, in no particular order.

Good vaping!

View attachment 632 View attachment 633 View attachment 634 View attachment 635 View attachment 636 View attachment 637

I'll be spotty online today, but should be able to answer questions within a half day or so.

NOTE: I just use the company I linked above as a customer myself, I don't shill for them, get kickbacks, etc. I just REALLY like a $29 price tag!

:partyhat:
I like the metal cone leading to the heater on the atomizer, combined with the flair at the oven end of the MP. I presume this stops too much splattering?

Hell of a price...rather thought most pens...many of which are junk...are way overpriced.

I like the metal cone leading to the heater on the atomizer, combined with the flair at the oven end of the MP. I presume this stops too much splattering?

Hell of a price...rather thought most pens...many of which are junk...are way overpriced.
Amen and amen.

Spatter isn't too awful, and rarely makes it to the ss rim around the top.

Only real drawback is it has just one default heat setting, and that little ceramic disc is plenty hot in 3 seconds on the button. Go over 5 seconds and it'll start to fry/burn a decent bit. I have only been vaping rosin in it, I'd love to get my hands on some regular ole co2 wax soon, like a Loud Pack, to try in it. Those thinner waxes seem to do better using the radiated heat in the ceramic oven area of a pen vape (as opposed to needing to be directly on or near the coil itself) ie vaping it off the sides if it spatters, if that makes sense. Easier to vape every bit, less cleanup.

If I'm going to use a pen, I realized I like a clear top that is easily removable, as a matter of fact I think that's even more important to me personally, side I stuck with as cannon top type pens for a long time.

Coils are almost $10 though. From what I can tell as long as I don't burn to much material when gaping, it cleans close to new with an iso pad and my dab tool.

The battery life is unbelievable, I take 3 or 4 pulls every few hours all day, and I've gone two full days without charging, and don't really know how dead it was then tbh, it only an hour to full charge again.

So until I save up enough for an enail, my Torch and this pen are my babies for concentrates.

:thumbsup:

Peace and good things!

Last edited:
Amen and amen.

Spatter isn't too awful, and rarely makes it to the ss rim around the top.

Only real drawback is it has just one default heat setting, and that little ceramic disc is plenty hot in 3 seconds on the button. Go over 5 seconds and it'll start to fry/burn a decent bit. I have only been vaping rosin in it, I'd love to get my hands on some regular ole co2 wax soon, like a Loud Pack, to try in it. Those thinner waxes seem to do better using the radiated heat in the ceramic oven area of a pen vape (as opposed to needing to be directly on or near the coil itself) ie vaping it off the sides if it spatters, if that makes sense. Easier to vape every bit, less cleanup.

If I'm going to use a pen, I realized I like a clear top that is easily removable, as a matter of fact I think that's even more important to me personally, side I stuck with as cannon top type pens for a long time.

Coils are almost $10 though. From what I can tell as long as I don't burn to much material when gaping, it cleans close to new with an iso pad and my dab tool.

The battery life is unbelievable, I take 3 or 4 pulls every few hours all day, and I've gone two full days without charging, and don't really know how dead it was then tbh, it only an hour to full charge again.

So until I save up enough for an enail, my Torch and this pen are my babies for concentrates.

Peace and good things!

Heating on the sides is one reason I like the Source Terra2 in their Orb 4 set. Bottom and sides of the ceramic oven heat.

But I do really like that splatter cone.

With Source, what they did was move the walls of the housing away from atomizer installed within. I still get a bit of splatter but not nearly as bad as some others I have tried.

I don't really use my pens very much anymore. I'm not an "on the go" vaporist and at home I use a Liger or a D-nail SiC Halo (I have a 20 mm Liger 2.0 and like it VERY much....just didn't like the carb cap and use a glass one now). Or, I'll make herb concentrate sandwiches in a variety of vapes but in particular my S&B vapes, Volcano and Mighty, with a dosing capsule to keep it all pretty clean. I have an EVO and it came with nails, but I have never used one...will have to try soon...but I really don't want to gunk up my bamboo (the glass tube in an EVO) with reclaim.

I agree....no temp control...meh. But $29 is great!! Its a 710 stocking stuffer :headbang::aaaaa::smoke:

Heating on the sides is one reason I like the Source Terra2 in their Orb 4 set. Bottom and sides of the ceramic oven heat.

But I do really like that splatter cone.

With Source, what they did was move the walls of the housing away from atomizer installed within. I still get a bit of splatter but not nearly as bad as some others I have tried.

I don't really use my pens very much anymore. I'm not an "on the go" vaporist and at home I use a Liger or a D-nail SiC Halo (I have a 20 mm Liger 2.0 and like it VERY much....just didn't like the carb cap and use a glass one now). Or, I'll make herb concentrate sandwiches in a variety of vapes but in particular my S&B vapes, Volcano and Mighty, with a dosing capsule to keep it all pretty clean. I have an EVO and it came with nails, but I have never used one...will have to try soon...but I really don't want to gunk up my bamboo (the glass tube in an EVO) with reclaim.

I agree....no temp control...meh. But $29 is great!! Its a 710 stocking stuffer :headbang::aaaaa::smoke:
@Baron23 when I grow up I want to learn how to use a VOCANO?
Maybe u can show me?
I don't know anything but medicating with CANNABIS.

Do you have a link to buy this little vaorizer?
I like cheap!

Stuffing stocker. (great line!)
@OldOyler do you have a link?

Last edited:
Hello @ataxian , my friend.

Link posted by Old Oyler for this pen: : https://vapepensales.com/products/xvape-v-one-ceramic-disk-wax-vaporizer-kit
As for the Volcano....nothing could be more simple. Get your lame ass to DC and I will be glad to show you Volcano tek while squiring you and yours around my city! :thumbsup:

But really, it is so simple and this device is so rock solid its awe inspiring (well, maybe not awe...perhaps warm admiration LOL).

First is classic with analog dial and no temp indicator or Digit with temp control. On the Classic, you can leave it on all day long. Its a simple on-off switch. I don't think they recommend leaving it on all day long, but many do it. The Digit's advantage is indeed the digital temp control but it has a one hour shut off timer.

Then there is the valve type to use. I absolutely recommend the Easy Valve set.

The chambers come regular and reduced chamber (RC). If you want to make herb-concentrate sanwiches, get the reduced chamber that holds the dosing capsule (DCs). DC's hold max about .15 g of find ground herb but can be run with a bit less.

Put a little bit of herb in the bottom of the DC, put a dab or two of shatter or wax in there, top it off with herb and close it.

The loaded DC goes in the RC (reduced chamber, right?) and then I run these sandwiches pretty hot. I tend to go to 420 F and get two super milky, knock you (well, knock me) on your ass, bags. There is generally a 3rd bag in there, but the goods were mostly gotten in the first two.

Easy peasey. Not the most efficient device for herb alone, but its completely and entirely consistent and is built like a T-72 tank. Only other problem is that they ain't cheap.

Cheers

Last edited:
Hello @ataxian , my friend.

Link posted by Old Oyler for this pen: : https://vapepensales.com/products/xvape-v-one-ceramic-disk-wax-vaporizer-kit
https://vapepensales.com/products/xvape-v-one-ceramic-disk-wax-vaporizer-kit
As for the Volcano....nothing could be more simple. Get your lame ass to DC and I will be glad to show you Volcano tek while squiring you and yours around my city! :thumbsup:

But really, it is so simple and this device is so rock solid its awe inspiring (well, maybe not awe...perhaps warm admiration LOL).

First is classic with analog dial and no temp indicator or Digit with temp control. On the Classic, you can leave it on all day long. Its a simple on-off switch. I don't think they recommend leaving it on all day long, but many do it. The Digit's advantage is indeed the digital temp control.

Then there is the valve type to use. I absolutely recommend the Easy Valve set.

The chambers come regular and reduced chamber (RC). If you want to make herb-concentrate sanwiches, get the reduced chamber that holds the dosing capsule (DCs). DC's hold max about .15 g of find ground herb but can be run with a bit less.

Put a little bit of herb in the bottom of the DC, put a dab or two of shatter or wax in there, top it off with herb and close it.

The loaded DC goes in the RC (reduced chamber, right?) and then I run these sandwiches pretty hot. I tend to go to 420 F and get two super milky, knock you (well, knock me) on your ass. There is generally a 3rd bag in there, but the goods were mostly gotten in the first two.

Easy peasey. Not the most efficient device for herb alone, but its completely and entirely consistent and is built like a T-72 tank. Only other problem is that they ain't cheap.

Cheers
@Baron23 I'm a HIPPY that tried CORPORATE LIFE for a while. (HIPPY is more CIVILIZED)

@Baron23 I'm a HIPPY that tried CORPORATE LIFE for a while. (HIPPY is more CIVILIZED)
Space Hippies are extremely CIVILIZED now...

2290040433_091ab89d4a.jpg

(Guy on left clearly holding the weed...)

Peace!

Space Hippies are extremely CIVILIZED now...

View attachment 658

(Guy on left clearly holding the weed...)

Peace!
Uh....aren't you supposed to post that pic to the caption contest thread! LOL

That's a guy? haha

I do notice in these clips that the gals on TV then were much more zaftig (great yiddish word...few are comparable) than the stick insect figure popular today (accompanied with the resulting rise in eating disorders among young women).

Cheers

@ataxian - I think that's great....can't understand the relationship to what we were talking about, but you will never see me defend corporate employment life....not after 40 years of that brutal shit. Hippie is a much better way to go. Got any tie dyed? hehe

Uh....aren't you supposed to post that pic to the caption contest thread! LOL

That's a guy? haha

I do notice in these clips that the gals on TV then were much more zaftig (great yiddish word...few are comparable) than the stick insect figure popular today (accompanied with the resulting rise in eating disorders among young women).

Cheers

@ataxian - I think that's great....can't understand the relationship to what we were talking about, but you will never see me defend corporate employment life....not after 40 years of that brutal shit. Hippie is a much better way to go. Got any tie dyed? hehe
Before I was a white shirt and tie I surfed everyday grew pot and had 12 girl friends and I did not know of work?

Sorry to interrupt I was MEDICATING!

Carry on.

I guess I hijacked this tread however we need a new cabinet in the WH before it's too late!

Last edited:
Peace everyone!

One drawback I have noticed - DON'T LEAVE THE ATTY (COIL) ON TOP WHILE CHARGING - IT'LL COOK YOUR DAB.

Peace everyone!

One drawback I have noticed - DON'T LEAVE THE ATTY (COIL) ON TOP WHILE CHARGING - IT'LL COOK YOUR DAB.

You mean that the pen turns on and applies heat when the battery is plugged to charge??!!

You mean that the pen turns on and applies heat when the battery is plugged to charge??!!
Yeah, like real slow. It really just gets "warm". but I mean "plenty warm".

Now, I did NOT have the button turned off on the battery, like the 5 clicks or whatever. So it could be that. I will test again this weekend with it turned totally off.

Sigh...well still $29 and I've gotten that out of it already I suppose.

:biggrin:

Peace!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back