Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Batteries Yocan LUX 510 Cartridge Vape Battery 2022

Yocan

Manufacturer
Looking for the best 510 Cartridge Vape Battery 2022? Have a glance at the Yocan LUX. This Yocan vape battery is your perfect companion on the go, provides simple operation, original flavor.

LUX%2B%252819%2529.jpg

Yocan LUX 510 Cartridge Vape Battery equipped with a 10 seconds preheat function(1.8V) which is best for preparing your materials before use. Ultra-fast adjustable voltage shows its simple operation, 1.8V-4.2V satisfies your favorite flavor performance.

Features:
Alloy body
Voltage Range: 1.8-4.2V
Preheat Function(1.8V)
15s safety cut-off
400mAh Battery Capacity
Fit any 510 thread cartridge
Voltage Adjustment Dial
Micro USB charging port

Learn more Yocan LUX information, please visit Yocan.com

Hi Caro. We're working on some more function improvements due to the inner structure being redesigned. It'll be available quite soon!
I checked this out. It doesn’t look available yet.

It didn’t mention price.

I think I will buy this when available. I haven’t bought a vaporizer in a while. Looks like the price is $49. Been looking for a nice cartridge vaporizer. I have a couple that I bought at the weed store, very cheap and not made all that well. I hope for good flavor and quality.
I did visit Yocan’s website.

I think I will buy this when available. I haven’t bought a vaporizer in a while. Looks like the price is $49. Been looking for a nice cartridge vaporizer. I have a couple that I bought at the weed store, very cheap and not made all that well. I hope for good flavor and quality.
I did visit Yocan’s website.
It's available now, check them out~

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back