Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Yocan Orbit with a coil-less quartz cup, Top Vertex Airflow System & two Quartz Balls has been released!​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys!

All staffs of Yocan Company wish you all the best in the New Year!
In the past year, we have strived to push through the old and bring forth the new!
Finally, we officially brought the brand new portable vaporizer Yocan Orbit to everyone at the beginning of the New Year!
Yocan Orbit vape pen banner for official site 2.jpg

SPECIFICATIONS​

Dimension: 131mm * 22mm
Material: Stainless Steel + Quartz
Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
Voltage Level: 3.4V(White), 3.7V(Blue), 4.0V(Green)
Resistance: 0.4ohm (Quartz Balls Coil)
Charging Port: Type-C
Charging Time: 2.5h

Yocan ORBIT not only has a coil-less quartz cup at the helm but also features a Top Vertex Airflow System and two Quartz Balls to depict the ultimate aesthetics of vapor while transmitting even heating. Coupled with a 1700mAh battery which can offer 3 voltage levels, and a Type-C port, the Yocan Orbit is ready to show its madness.

ORBIT (3).jpg

Abandoned the complexity and inconvenience of the traditional dab rig, just simply inhale and the two quartz balls will rotate at a very high speed to achieve even heating distribution and sufficient vaporization.
The following GIF can more clearly show how it works!
ORBIT (6).gif

Featuring 3 adjustable voltage levels from 3.4V to 3.7V to 4.0V, the Orbit can always let you dive into an immersively flavored vapor world.

For a better vaping experience, the 10-sec preheat function can provide better preparation for the delicious journey! Just rapidly click the power button twice to turn on / off the preheat mode.

To learn more information about Yocan Orbit, please visit www.yocan.com

ORBIT (12).jpg

Yocan Orbit with a coil-less quartz cup, Top Vertex Airflow System & two Quartz Balls has been released!​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Guys!

In the past year, we have strived to push through the old and bring forth the new!
Finally, we officially brought the brand new portable vaporizer Yocan Orbit to everyone at the beginning of the New Year!
View attachment 32972

SPECIFICATIONS​

Yocan ORBIT not only has a coil-less quartz cup at the helm but also features a Top Vertex Airflow System and two Quartz Balls to depict the ultimate aesthetics of vapor while transmitting even heating. Coupled with a 1700mAh battery which can offer 3 voltage levels, and a Type-C port, the Yocan Orbit is ready to show its madness.

View attachment 32973

Abandoned the complexity and inconvenience of the traditional dab rig, just simply inhale and the two quartz balls will rotate at a very high speed to achieve even heating distribution and sufficient vaporization.
View attachment 32976

Featuring 3 adjustable voltage levels from 3.4V to 3.7V to 4.0V, the Orbit can always let you dive into an immersively flavored vapor world.

For a better vaping experience, the 10-sec preheat function can provide better preparation for the delicious journey! Just rapidly click the power button twice to turn on / off the preheat mode.

View attachment 32975
Love the look of this very much
Be very keen to try one

Hi Guys!

View attachment 32972

SPECIFICATIONS​

View attachment 32973

View attachment 32976

View attachment 32975

Yocan is not selling on line
Only wholesale
Think I'm done vape shopping
No stock and horrible service

More landfill, I am done wasting my time with these jokers and their junk.

Last edited:
More landfill, I am done wasting my time with these jokes and their junk.
My only experience is with the armour xl I won
It is a good unit really
I just don't love exposed coils and that was it's down point for me

That's the one thing I did like the look of this one
No exposed coils

Otherwise I have no experience with yocan to speak on

Hi Guys!

View attachment 32972

SPECIFICATIONS​

View attachment 32973

View attachment 32976

View attachment 32975

When can we order from the site?

Should I just look for a similar product elsewhere?

Would like to get one for the first week in February

Use my Puffco plus if I have to...

IMG_20220111_164957.jpg

The evolve is not for microdosing
Twist is not bad for carts

Edit: This thing is probably going to be quite a while
Don't wait and look for an equivalent
I'm 0-6 on my last six various orders and retailers need to just give money back and stop trying to push old products
I understand supply issues, just refund the money and don't waste time

Last edited:
Yocan is not selling on line
Only wholesale
Think I'm done vape shopping
No stock and horrible service
yocan has its own retail store:https://www.yocanonline.com/
But it was temporarily closed recently due to logistics issues, please be patient and wait for it to reopen

My only experience is with the armour xl I won
It is a good unit really
I just don't love exposed coils and that was it's down point for me

That's the one thing I did like the look of this one
No exposed coils

Otherwise I have no experience with yocan to speak on
Maybe you can try Yocan Orbit!

How many people have tried Yocan Orbit?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Some yocan orbit review content has been launched on the social media platform.
If other friends have tried it, please leave a message and tell us your feedback!
Whether it's advantages or disadvantages, or suggestions for improvement!
ORBIT (29).jpg

But it was temporarily closed recently due to logistics issues, please be patient and wait for it to reopen

renderTimingPixel.png

If other friends have tried it, please leave a message and tell us your feedback!
View attachment 33995

Where can I get one?
Use of the word maybe is not reassuring:smile:
Last time I checked they were all pre sell with notification upon release
So maybe I get one, maybe not
Maybe not seems to win out most of the time
IMG_20220211_121930.jpg
The twist is a great little vape for carts
I leave it on and hit it a couple of times at night
Looking for something I can bring out on the deck and use with my concentrates

Kind of having an issue right now with another vendor who sent an email that my order had shipped when in fact it had not
1 for 10 with only the Airis coming through
On my third attempt to get a coil set up
And the Subaru dealership I bought my car from tried to scam me out of $6000
As a consumer we are being ground up and spit out so forgive the attitude

renderTimingPixel.png

View attachment 33995

EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT!
Mom can you ask your retailers to stop this useless posting for things that are not available
I know it is the mindless consumer way but this asshole is pissing me off

Whoever is posting this shit
You are making Yocan look really bad

EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT!
Mom can you ask your retailers to stop this useless posting for things that are not available

While I would agree that Yocan should refrain in advertising items here that are not available (then saying you should try other products they offer instead), calling the poster an asshole doesn't fly here and can earn a warning point. In the future, if you have a problem with a retailer (or anyone) on this site, please hit the report button or contact staff via pm.

While I would agree that Yocan should refrain in advertising items here that are not available (then saying you should try other products they offer instead), calling the poster an asshole doesn't fly here and can earn a warning point. In the future, if you have a problem with a retailer (or anyone) on this site, please hit the report button or contact staff via pm.

Its bait and switch
Sign of a very bad company

:smug:s-l1600.jpg

In reference to me
This emoji thing is a nightmare

I don't understand why, when it comes to the post and quoting us
Hence the anatomical reference
Its kinda mean

EVERYTHING IS SOLD OUT!

As the post said, most of the products have been taken off the shelves due to logistical issues. I just suggest that you pay attention to the official retail store. If you can't wait, you can also check the website of our partner or go to the local retail store to see if it is in stock. thank you for understanding!

What’s your preference?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Yocan Evolve Plus VS Yocan Falcon Mini VS Yocan Orbit

What's your favorite way to vape concentrates?

**Tell me in the comments!**
*Learn more information, please visit yocan.com
yocan.vape_official_272065756_1061534448032261_3045619004594874297_n.jpg

What’s your preference?​

renderTimingPixel.png

Yocan Evolve Plus VS Yocan Falcon Mini VS Yocan Orbit

**Tell me in the comments!**
*Learn more information, please visit yocan.com
View attachment 34114
The orbit looks the best as it has coiless heating

As no one was able to join and get a test unit to review, and no one can buy one from the shop yet - there is no way to tell if it works well

The armour worked well but I don't like exposed coils

The orbit looked enticing, but if it isn't available to buy or get one to review I will maybe lose interest and look elsewhere

In my Puffco Peak Pro or Dnail, of the 3 units you posted, I agree with @felvapes, the Orbit would be a clear winner if it tested out OK.

There are already some review posts/videos update for yocan orbit on SNS, including Reddit. Interested friends can take a look.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back