Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
Some of us are older
Stirring up buzz is very distasteful to me
It is reminiscent of "snake oil sales"
Your advertising practices are aimed at the teenagers who may be members and the ones following the site
I understand that but some of the folks on the site are over 21
If I was a teenager this sales practice would be fine

Linx_Apollo_Vaporizer_2000x.png

While you were dangling the orbit for months on end
Apollo beat you
We provide content and bring views to your advertising and sales
I say this to ALL retailers
You are treating us like shit and there are many other vendors
I'm about to pull the plug on my internet experience
The drop shipping needs to stop
Vile practice

Edit:

We had to rely on a review from another site where you focused your attention and they were not kind
Your best review was MEH! and the balls inside the unit do not function very well
Nobody here can counter that so based on the other sites review of the orbit I ordered an Apollo dab rig
Its available

Last edited:
@Tincandtoke has made some suggestions
I made some in past
@LesPlenty made suggestions

Some of us myself included liked your products

Recently many of us are suggesting that you run competitions here like other sellers - where we do not have to join social media sites
We also suggest that if you offer people to be reviewers that you follow through with that offer so we can give honest opinions
We also suggest that if you push and advertise a new unit - even if we can't review it - that you make it available to us to buy in your shop instead of telling us about it for many months

We would love to review things - we don't want to have to apply for a loan to do so

We would like to enter competitions - if they are run here and we don't have to join other pages sites to do so

We would love to buy things - they need to be available to purchase for us to be able to give you money and us own them

By the time you make the orbit available there may be something else released that has already improved the design - it's been many months of waiting

These are some suggestions

Have a great day

The longer it takes to be able to interact with your store easily the more our interest starts to look elsewhere where we can actually buy and use the items as we need them
Thanks for your advice!
Most retailer websites and stores have officially sold Yocan orbit!
It is recommended that you consider a local retailer, as shipping from our retail store is extremely expensive due to the long distances!

Thanks for your advice!
Most retailer websites and stores have officially sold Yocan orbit!
It is recommended that you consider a local retailer, as shipping from our retail store is extremely expensive due to the long distances!
Try reading the many months of messages in this thread

Including your own before you imply we don't know how to purchase things

As for shipping costs, this is not true
I buy many things from China sent to Australia and it is much cheaper than most international postage as we are closer

Replying in full to all members posts would give us the feeling that we interact and communicate
Cherry picking who and what you reply to doesn't give this impression to members here

A warning point has been issued for company bashing.
Try reading the many months of messages in this thread

Including your own before you imply we don't know how to purchase things

As for shipping costs, this is not true
I buy many things from China sent to Australia and it is much cheaper than most international postage as we are closer

Replying in full to all members posts would give us the feeling that we interact and communicate
Cherry picking who and what you reply to doesn't give this impression to members here

Guess we need to up our game and become influencers
article-2518250-19D53E1B00000578-737_634x458.jpg
This is officially comical
Nothing like a little second class citizen backhand on a Monday morning

Felvapes is right
Take a minute and read some of the thread
It is the obvious you are rush responding but it would help you a lot
Focus on the non members and not trying to insult us
You are sending a bad message to the general non content providing public

As for most stores
When you tried to check out with the orbit you were informed that it was a pre order or out of stock
This may have changed but I gave up some time ago

So let me get this straight
The advertisers and retailers want us to shop at our local stores that have no products
So the orbit that was not in stock anywhere on the net suddenly materialized in stores
Magic!!!!!

I honestly would take it better if YOCAN just told me to go fuck myself

So it is recommended that you stay away from all YOCAN products as well as the other retailers who advertise on the sites
See how it sounds

I am 3 for 15 in my on line orders from these folks and one of those orders was just a test order to see how they shipped glass
Have to call multiple times to prompt retailers to comply with the law and in some cases the requirements in the processing of your order expose you to some serious danger if the site gets hacked, which it will on a regular basis
Just returned a pid and coil and have heard nothing from a different retailer
So once again they have my money but I have no product
Common theme amongst these retailers

Should we discuss the practice of drop shipping

WE ARE NOT ALL RECREATIONAL USERS
SOME OF US ARE REAL MEDICAL PATIENTS IN REAL CHRONIC PAIN
THESE RETAILERS ARE AWFUL AND INSULTING

I am eligible for narcotic pain relief
I have to choose between addiction or pain
So I do not write these posts to be an asshole
we would appreciate YOCAN do the same

So it is recommended that you stay away from all YOCAN products as well as the other retailers who advertise on the sites
See how it sounds

I am 3 for 15 in my on line orders from these folks and one of those orders was just a test order to see how they shipped glass
Have to call multiple times to prompt retailers to comply with the law and in some cases the requirements in the processing of your order expose you to some serious danger if the site gets hacked, which it will on a regular basis
Just returned a pid and coil and have heard nothing from a different retailer
So once again they have my money but I have no product
Common theme amongst these retailers

Should we discuss the practice of drop shipping

WE ARE NOT ALL RECREATIONAL USERS
SOME OF US ARE REAL MEDICAL PATIENTS IN REAL CHRONIC PAIN
THESE RETAILERS ARE AWFUL AND INSULTING

I am eligible for narcotic pain relief
I have to choose between addiction or pain
So I do not write these posts to be an asshole
we would appreciate YOCAN do the same
You have been quite vocal about how you feel about Yocan and are bordering on company bashing (which is against the rules). Your post was 'okay' until the above. We have talked in the past about the fact that your posting about other retailers like this isn't going to fly. The other retailers that you are referencing have nothing to do with Yocan. While I am sorry your retail experiences haven't been good; it is not the norm. You have been directed to the Retailer and Manufacturer Feedback thread in the past. That is where you should be posting about your experiences. Please refrain from derailing a product thread with these types of posts in the future.

In addition, name calling is not allowed on this forum; which I told you the last time you called Yocan an asshole. Implying that Yocan has again posted with intent of being an asshole has earned you a warning point. You were told that it would not be allowed again.

Now...

@Yocan the last two products you have tried to promote here, the Orbit and now the UNI Pro, are unavailable on your site and have been since you started posting about them. Saying that members should go out of their way to try and find your products at a local retailer is ludicrous. If you are going to post about products here in the future, make darn sure they are easily available and link to either the product page on your site or to a retailer that has them in stock.

AND... you have broken forum rules twice now by posting contests that were not pre-approved. I also don't appreciate you directing members to your site to enter. Your most recent contest post has been removed.

If you are going to post about products here in the future, make darn sure they are easily available and link to either the product page on your site or to a retailer that has them in stock.
Is there an unreleased, upcoming vape thread that would be more appropriate for some of these vapes?

Is there an unreleased, upcoming vape thread that would be more appropriate for some of these vapes?
All of the vape categories (whether desktop, portable or concentrate) have a sub forum for ‘New and Unreleased’ vapes. @Yocan can certainly post unreleased items there. But I do not want vapes that are not available on the market posted in the general vape threads.

I have bought and used from Yocan before. Most of their stuff is bunk . Typical low quality wax pens ( they do have some dry flower vapes ), made to use once or twice and burnout . Their coils suck . However I did like using their Magneto wax vape. I changed the coil to a ceramic donut with very good results. The only problem there was I had to buy extra atomizers as they kept burning out after using for a time . For a portable device I just use live resin carts now. Way better taste than coils .

I see the Orbit is available on Sourcemore,
Also, just the atty on Ali,

I have used my amour plus a bit today
It is much more usable now I have a hot knife
Before it was not very usable on the go due to sticky dab tools or the need for multiple coils
It rips through a dab quickly so having one prepacked wasn't enough out and about

I do not really like exposed coils
I still feel this
But these ones taste quite good and work well
If you have a hot knife to reload it all works great
Like others describe with the Sai - don't burn the very last bit of rosin and reload and it won't get a burnt taste ever
Hits well, kills a dab in a few puffs and tastes good
As long as you don't burn the end it's fine and pretty useful for a quick decent hit

The hot knife makes this a more feasible and practical unit to use when not home now or out the back
Loading prior was a bit of a pia and I would burn the dab more often because I wanted to get more draws and couldn't reload easily so went too far

The upgrade would be no exposed coils though

The orbit didn't seem to work as well as some of us had hoped from reviews I've seen (would have loved to review one as offered)
Hopefully @Yocan can work on the design to get it to function as well as the armour or better without exposed coils and design a new unit that hits the spot

They would need to work on the CS as people discussed above prior too

So I picked up an orbit from Ali for $17 AUD
I just bought an atty at that price and use my eleaf ikonn modbox

To get the 4v with this atty on the ikonn I had to use 37/38 W
Here it reads 4v (the top setting on the orbit battery)

I wish @Yocan had been a little more accommodating with the customers here and elsewhere originally as I don't mind this unit and think a few of us would have given reasonable reviews that would have helped them sell units before the price dropped to where it is now (and should have been originally imo)

I actually quite like this atty as far as pens go
It isn't the pen to end them all, but it is pretty schmick and beats a lot I've tried in this format
I cleaned the unit with iso qtips and a burn off as usual - it was pretty clean out of the box tbh unlike sometimes and no dust appeared on q-tips

The balls spin like hell on the empty test draw, sounds like it will take off when you draw hard (a lot slower when rosin is actually in there)
First dab I did at 35w and the second dab 38w - not a lot of difference in flavour here but better performance at 38
You need to draw quite hard to get the balls spinning but it isn't too difficult
The hit is smooth as for the short airpath, one to two draws to finish the dab and a third or fourth to clean up the wispy ends
It is kind of like a mini slurper/blender banger in function, decent vaporisation/hit, smooth on the throat, 1-2 draws and done
The taste however is not like a slurper banger - they taste great
The orbit does not taste bad at all, but you don't get the full flavour of the terps
It's almost a more neutral flavour
The armour plus xl actually tastes better and had a slightly bigger cloud, but it was harsher and had exposed coils (which has possible slight combustion as a result)
The orbit cleans up very very easily, a couple of mouth moistened q-tips and it's perfectly clean and ready to go no iso needed
There is a small amount of rosin that gets on the side of the glass walls and doesn't seem to get fully vaporised - the third or fourth longer draw to clean-up gets most of this - it just isn't tasty (not bad) and this last longer draw is where the glass can get a tiny bit hot if you go hard in order to spin the balls which vaporise the oil (the rest of the time it's fine on the lips)
The tiny bit left over is probably no different to what you wipe up in a normal dab bucket really, you just see it more in the smaller dish

This paired with a hot knife and q-tips is actually a really good portable rosin pen
I'm rather impressed, the flavour is where they need improvement (not bad, just neutral) otherwise the vapour is smooth and quality
It does need a qtip or two after each hit so it's clean enough for the balls to spin
It also looks a lot like an ecig tank on a modbox so great for being less obvious

If they can work on flavour, and maybe a tiny bit less draw strength needed to spin the balls (for those with less lung capacity - I found it fine), and they can get their CS down better, they will be onto a winner

Ive only had two dabs so far but will come back later after more testing
Next I'll try with rubys and sic balls I have coming and see if either of those help with either flavour and/or vapour production

IMG20221005174025.jpg
IMG20221005174155.jpg
IMG20221005174051.jpg

EDIT
It comes with 4mm quartz pearls
I now have one 4mm quartz and two 3mm rubies
The flavour is much better
I have got some 4mm ruby coming now and some sic balls at 3.5mm
I think the sic might help with vaporisation and the ruby is flavour

Forgot to mention too
I do one ikonn heat cycle to melt the rosin before it times out, then a second heat cycle and part way into that one I will inhale
With the two 3mm ruby and one 4mm quartz the dab was done in one draw too
Big improvement, more testing to come when new balls arrive
Yocan, this is a decent enough pen, now for the CS
IMG20221005205040.jpg

Last edited:
I've switched to using two 3mm rubys atm and have upped the temp to 45w on the ikonn
Melts a bit quicker and gives a better cloud, and surprisingly taste
I think the taste improvement is because it just vaporises a bit better/more with the extra heat so I taste more (even though it's opposite to usual thought of lower temps for taste)
Better hit too obviously

More playing to do but getting it tuned, look forward to the sic balls and other size ruby arriving, I think one of these or a combination might make it kick a bit more

Not the absolute best way to dab at all, but it does work and would work for outings, it cleans up brilliant and looks like an ecig mod tank

This higher temp makes it better for me, the hit was a little lacking before - now I think I'd be alright with this as a hit for a pen, I will try it a little higher temp later too, but only have a bit more to go I think before it would either burn or be too hot on the lips

This temp is warmer on the lips but still alright
I want a bit more temp on there I reckon but will be riding the lip temp vs less waste dab line soon

Up to 48 w on the modbox
It reads about 4.75v on th ikonn - the orbit battery went to 4v I think
We starting to get the nice hits now with less waste
It isn't a flavour beast, but it also isn't bad tasting at all, it's nice enough for a pen
Melt it then hit on next heat and it works pretty good
I might make it to 50w but we getting to the good line between hit and taste and less waste
I realised it was leaving a bit unvaped behind at lower temps, I'm feeling like it is a fairer trade now between the hit/waste/taste ratio

I'm feeling like it is a fairer trade now between the hit/waste/taste ratio
Now you will also have to factor in Atty longevity by running it hotter than designed, but at least you are getting better results.

Are you still looking for a Free vape battery giveaway event in 2023? Yocan vape manufacturer is organizing an exciting Ziva 510 vape battery giveaway event on its official website.
Yocan Ziva 510 vape battery is the latest smart vape mod in the market. It will soon be available on vape retail websites and retail stores in various countries. If you are very interested in this 510 Cart Battery and want to get Yocan Ziva quickly, then we suggest you must participate in this Yocan Ziva giveaway event.
Yocan-Ziva-vape-mod-kit-giveaway.jpg

Because by participating in this Yocan Giveaway, you will not only have a chance to get the Yocan Ziva vape battery. you will also have a chance to get the Yocan Pillar dabbing rigs as well as the Yocan Black Max. The most exciting thing is that the Yocan vape manufacturer to encourage more new fans to learn about Yocan. The top two winners will receive two CBD vaporizer devices. The first-place winner will receive a Yocan Ziva and a Yocan Black Max. The second-place winner will have a chance to win a Yocan Pillar and a Yocan Ziva 510 Cart Battery. The remaining three will The remaining three winners will each receive a vape device. For more details on the rules and prizes, please visit Yocan's website or click here to Ziva Giveaway for quick access to the event page.
Enter the Yocan Ziva Giveaway to win a free CBD vaporizer device.

The giveaway event organized by Yocan Ziva manufacturer for August is coming to an end in one day. We hope that all the participants can get their favorite prizes in this event. We also hope that the new Yocan Ziva built-in battery mod will be enjoyed by many vapers.

If you are just now seeing the Yocan Ziva Giveaway event. Please don't be discouraged and don't give up, Yocan organizes monthly Giveaways to let more cannabis enthusiasts know about Yocan, and we welcome newcomers to follow Yocan and interact with us. If you're looking to win free and great prizes for your vaporizer equipment, you'll want to check out the Yocan official website.
Yocan-Ziva-vape-mod-kit-giveaway.jpg

For users who have been actively participating in this Yocan Ziva vape battery mod, we hope that you will be able to stick around for the fierce competition at the end. Actively complete the tasks to get high scores and get the vaporizer prizes you want.
Last but not least, it is worth noting that after the event, please pay attention to the official Yocan announcement information. As well as the winning email notification, I hope you can win.

Dear Yocan fans, Christmas is coming, are you looking forward to receiving a surprise from the Yocan manufacturer? In this festival of blessings full of joy, we have specially prepared a wonderful lottery for you to express our long-lasting gratitude to the fans who have supported Yocan atomizer equipment. If you interact with us, you will have a chance to win our mysterious Christmas gift package!
View attachment 50815

Which Yocan vaporizer devices will you get?​

In our Christmas gift boxes, each gift box contains a carefully crafted new vaporizer Cylo, allowing you to enjoy vaping as much as you want. It uses high-quality materials and workmanship to ensure your safety and health. There are also a variety of colors and styles to choose from, making your e-cigarette more personalized, fashionable, and convenient.

Yocan Vaporizer manufacturer Christmas Giveaway 2023

Prize details​

This event will start on December 21, 2023, and end on January 1, 2024. The number of winners is 8.
Prizes for the top five winners: Mysterious New Year gift pack (more than 8 prizes)
Sixth place: Yocan Cylo+Yocan Zen
Two winners remain: one each Yocan Cylo Number of winners: 8
Event time: December 21, 2023 – January 1, 2024

How to Become a Yocan Christmas Giveaway Winner?​

There are many ways to participate in this event, including via email, social media, and more.
If you want to be one of the eight winners, you’ll get bonus points for actively completing tasks in Gleam every day. Bonus points will accumulate as you complete each day’s activities. The top eight people with the highest points will receive the above prizes.
Finally, Yocan welcomes new people to participate in this event. If you can share this event with those in need. Yocan would appreciate any help and looks forward to your interaction with Yocan!

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The upgraded model of Yocan Ziva, Yocan Ziva Pro, is officially launched. As we all know, It is a very successful product among Yocan battery models. Its clever virtues make it a star among this segment of enthusiasts. Today let me introduce to you an upgraded model, the Yocan Ziva Pro.

Yocan Ziva Pro is the smartest and most discreet Vape Mod

Newly upgraded features​

Yocan Ziva Pro is the latest Yocan cart battery product. It is a smart vaporizer module that continues the automatic suction technology and magnetic connection. And it has an upgraded OLED display and touch buttons that let you adjust voltage and timer settings. It also features Type-C cable charging and automatic suction mode.

OLED display and touch buttons​

The high-end touch button design makes the operation of Ziva Pro easier and more high-end. The multi-function OLED display easily monitors battery power, voltage, resistance, puff counter, and smoking timer, giving you clear information on every step of the operation. Accurately grasp the real-time status of your device and enjoy unparalleled convenience. 2S anti-touch function makes it easy to use in any environment.

Preheat mode, battery capacity, and adjustable voltage​

It continues the 10S preheating function and 650mAh large battery. Upgraded to a longer voltage adjustment range (1.8V-4.2V). A longer voltage range allows you to more accurately find the voltage that suits you, thereby creating more flavor variations.

Automatic suction mode​

The Ziva Pro retains the draw activation feature, ensuring a seamless smoking action, so you can easily enjoy your smoking session with just a few gentle puffs.

510 threaded cart and magnetic connection​

Ziva Pro vape mod retains the convenient magnetic connection. It fits carts up to 2 grams and is compatible with any 510 threaded cart with a diameter ≤14mm and a height ≤62mm. Its concealed design ensures that it remains unobtrusive in most situations. Keep your vaping experience low-key and enjoy vaping discreetly.

Appearance and color​

It has an aluminum alloy body and feels great in the hand. And available in Black, Gray, Silver, Dark Blue, Purple, Yellow Pink Gradient, Blue Cyan Gradient, and other colors. If you are a large agent, you are welcome to contact us to customize your exclusive color.

Yocan Ziva Pro various color options

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back