Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?
U LIKE THE HIVE?
Da ELOVE PLUS work's really well?

Which HIVE should I BUY.?

I really like the Hive 2.0 a lot. It’s my daily driver. The Evolve Plus is ok I guess. It has 4 clear quartz coils, and takes A LOT of concentrate. It will give you a smack in the face hit, like a dab, but will use a lot of concentrate to do it. Plus, it really doesn’t taste that great, IMO

The Hive 2.0 is more versatile, IMO. Smaller, one quartz coil. Tastes better, doesn’t use as much concentrate. You can also switch over to a tank if you have concentrates that will work in that. I have Stealth beta unit that I use when my Hive 2.0 is charging, but it has no variable temp control.

I would chose the Hive 2.0 over the Evolve Plus all day long.

I really like the Hive 2.0 a lot. It’s my daily driver. The Evolve Plus is ok I guess. It has 4 clear quartz coils, and takes A LOT of concentrate. It will give you a smack in the face hit, like a dab, but will use a lot of concentrate to do it. Plus, it really doesn’t taste that great, IMO

The Hive 2.0 is more versatile, IMO. Smaller, one quartz coil. Tastes better, doesn’t use as much concentrate. You can also switch over to a tank if you have concentrates that will work in that. I have Stealth beta unit that I use when my Hive 2.0 is charging, but it has no variable temp control.

I would chose the Hive 2.0 over the Evolve Plus all day long.
I love the ELOVE PLUS WITH MY MOD 40 - 60 watt's (better than foil, straw and stick match)

Da HIVE I will try 4 da sake of science!
I might vape more than most?

Last edited:
R U a DR.?

I quit many drug's!

1 gram ROSIN + 2 KIEF gram's + 1/8th FLOWER weeky?

I believe in FACT's.
Is that wrong?

What? Are you bitching me out? You asked (?) if you would vape more and I said you should vape less with a certain vaporizer because it has a smaller coil. WTF?

I might vape more than most?

You asked a question about a vaporizer and I answered it. I don’t appreciate being attacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hold up folks...... This is a case of a misunderstanding... and no need for anger.

@Vicki surely you can see where maybe ataxian might have misunderstood?

And @ataxian ..... you misunderstood Vicki's intent. She was not being critical of your usage; rather saying that you would use less product than you were with the other pen.

Like I said.. no reason for anyone to get their knickers in a twist. Just a simple misunderstanding. :cool:

Hold up folks...... This is a case of a misunderstanding... and no need for anger.

@Vicki surely you can see where maybe ataxian might have misunderstood?

And @ataxian ..... you misunderstood Vicki's intent. She was not being critical of your usage; rather saying that you would use less product than you were with the other pen.

Like I said.. no reason for anyone to get their knickers in a twist. Just a simple misunderstanding. :cool:
@Vicki i so sorry to be misunderstood?
Your a nice person.

Please forgive me?

What? Are you bitching me out? You asked (?) if you would vape more and I said you should vape less with a certain vaporizer because it has a smaller coil. WTF?

You asked a question about a vaporizer and I answered it. I don’t appreciate being attacked.
Sorry to be misunderstood?
I can be a jerk!
Just pissed I’m not 100 miles out at sea stoned out of reality look for waves to surf.
Do you still use a HIVE?

My cat is so noisy?
Please forgive my ignorance!

I have a Yocan Flick, and need a replacement chamber for Rosin. I recall it being a nice little unit, and I like that it looks like a cigarette lighter. It's been a challenge finding replacement parts. I recently ordered the Torch. I was sold when I found out you can use a different battery and coils. It's great when it's easy to find parts like that.

I have a Yocan Flick, and need a replacement chamber for Rosin. I recall it being a nice little unit, and I like that it looks like a cigarette lighter. It's been a challenge finding replacement parts. I recently ordered the Torch. I was sold when I found out you can use a different battery and coils. It's great when it's easy to find parts like that.

Not sure what that chamber would cost, but around me you can get a yocan evolve plus with two atomizers for $29. I have another brand I like a lot better, but I still use my evolve plus with a ceramic donut atomizer (heater, chamber) . It works ok.

Not sure what that chamber would cost, but around me you can get a yocan evolve plus with two atomizers for $29. I have another brand I like a lot better, but I still use my evolve plus with a ceramic donut atomizer (heater, chamber) . It works ok.
What brands are your favorite?

I use the EVOLVE ATOMIZER on my MOD sometimes?
The EVO QUARTS NAIL work as well?

In da early 70’s we used ALUMINUM foil, WOODEN STICK MATCH & FAST FOOD STRAW!

Honey oil was from INDIA?

Last edited:
My yocan armour plus from the competition arrived yesterday
So far I really like this vape with rosin
Great taste and hits

I will do a bit more testing before making a full review

The Yocan Rex is a quick, convenient, and portable e-nail vaporizer. The Yocan Rex featured QTC coil is made for giant clouds and hits. It features three preset functional adjustable voltage options, 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v, and outfitted with a single button for ease of use. It also design with the adjustable airflow function.

So, The Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands whether you’re a tiny or big airflow users.

Features:

• 1400mAh Battery
  • Type-C Charging
  • Fit 14mm or 18mm glass piece
  • Available In Many Colors
  • QTC coil
  • 1 Click To Start Or Stop
  • Adjustable Airflow

Learn more Yocan Rex information, please visit Yocan.com

Hi Guys,

I'd like to introduce you to the latest product from Yocan, who have just launched the Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer.

The Yocan Rex brings you a quick, convenient, and portable way to do vapes on the go with your 14mm or 18mm glass piece, allowing you to take advantage of moisture-conditioned vapors while vaping with this device.

The Yocan Rex featured QTC coil is made for giant clouds and hits. It features three preset functional adjustable voltage options, 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v, and outfitted with a single button for ease of use. It also design with the adjustable airflow function.

So the Yocan Rex E-nail Vaporizer Meets All vaping Demands whether you’re a tiny or big airflow users.

Yocan Rex-1.jpg

More Features of the Yocan Rex:

• 1400mAh Battery
  • Type-C Charging
  • Fit 14mm or 18mm glass piece
  • Available In Many Colors
  • Adjustable voltage: 3.2v, 3.7v, 4.2v
  • QTC coil
  • Male/Famal attachment
  • 1 Click To Start Or Stop
  • Adjustable Airflow

This product contains the following