Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy You Know You're Really Medicated When.........

I fell asleep early last night. Used my WS along with some Gorilla Glue. I kept the TV in the bedroom on. Had been almost asleep for a few minutes when the door bell rang. I put my robe on and peaked out of the shades. Nobody there. Realized it was probably one of those stupid commercials on TV with the door bell that rings. I hate those damn commercials, especially when you’re really buzzed.

So I'm getting ready for bed last night and I load up my Vapcap and place it in my IH. It didn't click right away and I wondered what's taking it so long? Finally I remove it to have a closer look and maybe give it a test toke. Turns out I had it in upside down and had been waiting for the mouthpiece of my beloved PP Blackwood Telescopic Twist to click. Miraculously there was no damage to the mp but man was it hot! I know this because after I turned it around to properly heat the cap I almost put that hot mp to my lips!I

Sorry @phattpiggie for abusing my stem. I'll try to take better care of my stems from now on. :ugh:

So I'm getting ready for bed last night and I load up my Vapcap and place it in my IH. It didn't click right away and I wondered what's taking it so long? Finally I remove it to have a closer look and maybe give it a test toke. Turns out I had it in upside down and had been waiting for the mouthpiece of my beloved PP Blackwood Telescopic Twist to click. Miraculously there was no damage to the mp but man was it hot! I know this because after I turned it around to properly heat the cap I almost put that hot mp to my lips!I

Sorry @phattpiggie for abusing my stem. I'll try to take better care of my stems from now on. :ugh:
Da “M” is FUNCTIONAL & DURABILITY TOOL 4 enjoyment!

Life without CANNABIS would be so tragic?

When you remember where you are, look down and see a broken bong on the ground, I have also been known to take a swig on my bong instead of my stubbie.:yikes:

Going from room to room in my House and wondering what the F%$@ I'm supposed to be doing.:mental:

This is a regular thing for me. A tad too regular really.

When you remember where you are, look down and see a broken bong on the ground, I have also been known to take a swig on my bong instead of my stubbie.:yikes:

At least the water is relatively clean. Unlike a few years ago :dog:

I found mrs.arbs hand mirror
I know I am well done as my vision gets quite a bit more blurry than usual, I read the above as 'beard mirror' until I found my $2 reading glasses as I was that could not be right.:chuck::dog:

You know your really medicated when you're hitting your SSV and looking myopically at the heater making these little red glowy things like fireflies... and wondering at them...

And the the fucking smoke hits you cause somehow the knob got bumped and you combusted. :disgust:

Waiting for the orthopedist to come in and reading the posters he has on the wall and thinking muscularskeletal would be a good word for a Spelling Bee. It was spelled one word. Actually when I spelled it out on my iPad it was two words - muscular skeletal. They had it spelled wrong.:thinker::weed:

Waiting for the orthopedist to come in and reading the posters he has on the wall and thinking muscularskeletal would be a good word for a Spelling Bee. It was spelled one word. Actually when I spelled it out on my iPad it was two words - muscular skeletal. They had it spelled wrong.:thinker::weed:

Yep, it is one word, however at the risk of being "that guy", I believe it's spelled "musculoskeletal". :cheers:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back