Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy You Know You're Really Medicated When.........

@Fat Freddy I must tell you a secret?
Spelling is the worse for me?
My daughter spells for me?
My wife is from EUROPE & she spell’s perfectly? (ENGLISH is her 2nd or 3rd language)
I hope you are doing well while your wife is in Europe, @ataxian . Thinking of you.
SURF-506459.jpg

Went to take a swig out of my Rattle Can bong like it was a stubby again last night, starting to be a habit, one I would like to break.:biggrin:

When you try to put the wide mouth mason jar retainer ring off the stash jar on your 88mm space case grinder to grind.:zzz:
Quite a few 2x WS RC nightcaps instead of the Plenty tonight after a hard day dabbing.:smilie-devil:

Went to take a swig out of my Rattle Can bong like it was a stubby again last night, starting to be a habit, one I would like to break.:biggrin:
At least vape water is not going to make you spew like bong water
Whenever I have gotten a mouthful my reflex is to spit it out somewhere asap
But by the time I have I realise it doesn't taste that gross anyway (not that I suggest drinking it hahahah)
Bong water from combustion used to taste foul

Last edited:
Whenever im high and go out i forget my mask and have to go all way back to get it...
Its becoming really annoying i hate the whole mask thing...
Im not a fan of anything on my head... hats, glasses, all that stuff, dont like it..
Are we gonna be wearing masks forever you think..???

Im not a fan of anything on my head
I quite like mine being sat on (given the right circumstances)... :dog:

I know I have had enough when my jokes start scraping the bottom of the barrel!

Last edited:
So I just tried to use my BCG as a wireless mouse. :rofl:

Don't know if it was medication or more like my Carpal Tunnel Syndrome but my butter fingers seems to be getting worse...only days apart,
1699869736833.jpg

1699869736819.jpg

I had some steroid injections that stopped symptoms for about 2 weeks :rofl:and now I am on the wait list for the operation.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back