Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr Futo
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Tips Your Favorite Flower to Vape 2.6

Tincandtoke

Denny Crane!
Just wondering what strains vape best
The lemon haze vapes wonderfully
The cornbread is meh

Want to buy the best vaping flower since I do not combust at all
There are big differences in vapor cloud and taste that I am just learning about
Which is why I'm considering coils
Sometimes I need to check pain a little but don't want the impact of a concentrate while running a mitre saw

Helios

hear ya on the trates, and they fuck up tolerance big time.
Lemon haze has always been solid, never tried Cornbread? Indy Kush? heavy Indy.

do you go thru Maine Dispo or in Mass?
so many in your neck of the woods to choose from.
cant go wrong with cookie strains,
i have been really digging the Runtz and wedding cookies not too racey but chill out the coffee jitters
wedding cookies has like 60%Sativa 40% Indy.
the Runtz are 50/50 Sat. Indy
Larry Bird is Top Shelf if you can find it $450 full yea a bit $$$$
not sure if this is what your asking Tinc?:cheers:

bulllee

Some of my favorites are some older strains that you can still find. Golden Goat has Incredible tropical flavors, a joy to vape ! Golden goat is a 60/40 hybrid sativa dominant , Romulan x unknown Hawaiian . Excellent for any mood disorders. I make no apologies, I love Blue Dream. There I said it. I love the high so comfortable , and the taste is berrylicious good ! AK-47 pre 91, another tasty strain that's so much more than it's name. What with Columbian, Thai, Mexican, and Afghani heritage how could you go wrong ? Tangie is another sativa dominant strain that vapes really well. Orange and citrus flavors are intense with a very spacey stone :thumbsup:. All these come in concentrate form if that's your thing. I like vaping sativa strains can you tell :biggrin: ? I've never been a cloud chaser , but I get major clouds when I dab :smug:!

Tincandtoke

Denny Crane!
hear ya on the trates, and they fuck up tolerance big time.
Lemon haze has always been solid, never tried Cornbread? Indy Kush? heavy Indy.

do you go thru Maine Dispo or in Mass?
so many in your neck of the woods to choose from.
cant go wrong with cookie strains,
i have been really digging the Runtz and wedding cookies not too racey but chill out the coffee jitters
wedding cookies has like 60%Sativa 40% Indy.
the Runtz are 50/50 Sat. Indy
Larry Bird is Top Shelf if you can find it $450 full yea a bit $$$$
not sure if this is what your asking Tinc?:cheers:

Yes
Any input is valuable
There is a cannabis festival in Tolland Mass. On October 2nd
IMG_20210928_194330.jpg
Want to sample some strains for vaping

Some of my favorites are some older strains that you can still find. Golden Goat has Incredible tropical flavors, a joy to vape ! Golden goat is a 60/40 hybrid sativa dominant , Romulan x unknown Hawaiian . Excellent for any mood disorders. I make no apologies, I love Blue Dream. There I said it. I love the high so comfortable , and the taste is berrylicious good ! AK-47 pre 91, another tasty strain that's so much more than it's name. What with Columbian, Thai, Mexican, and Afghani heritage how could you go wrong ? Tangie is another sativa dominant strain that vapes really well. Orange and citrus flavors are intense with a very spacey stone :thumbsup:. All these come in concentrate form if that's your thing. I like vaping sativa strains can you tell :biggrin: ? I've never been a cloud chaser , but I get major clouds when I dab :smug:!

Thanks for the input
Blue Dream is my white whale
It is suppose to be one of the best strains for chronic pain
The BS these folks sling at the festivals is epic
Asked about blue dream and everyone reaches for whatever purple/blue weed they have
May try for Tangerine, AK-47, and the cookie strains
Girl scout cookies is suppose to be good
Love gorilla glue

Looking for a good high but would like some taste
Some strains just have that dank vape which has a bit of after taste

bulllee

Chocolope is another tasty strain, chocolate, fruity, coffee flavors. Great high .
"Chocolope, also known as "D-Line," is a popular sativa marijuana strain made by crossing Chocolate Thai with Cannalope Haze. The result is a delicious homage to the chocolate strains that were popular in the 1980"s. - Leafly

IMG_8005.JPG

Tincandtoke

Denny Crane!
Thanks for the replies
I keep these on file as the stock changes constantly in Maine
The dispensary is pretty stable with only a few changes
Tried Banana Bread on a recommendation and was not disappointed

The same strains can vary wildly from region to region I'm guessing
Probably in potency but the profiles should be similar

I'm using a flower called fractal boxes
IMG_20211021_154811.jpgIMG_20211021_154818.jpgIMG_20211021_154834.jpgIMG_20211021_154853.jpg

I was banged up and had a bit of residual pain from ditch digging
Took one big hit and almost instant relief
Using carts for now until I figure out if I want to buy quantity and press for rosin
This stuff is that good
Being a lightweight helps too

IMG_20211021_160447.jpg

GG#4

Last edited:

Sponsored by

Dynavap VGoodiez 420EDC Dispensr Futo