Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your top vaporizers as of today

Today my top vape is my Linx Eden by @Linx Vapor. I'm having a fun time figuring out how to get my best use of it. The flavor is so good, I can use a higher temperature than usual but I'm not yet sure if it's better, or just an option.
I also am enjoying the Eden
Also am still deciding if better or just another good option :)

I also am enjoying the Eden
Also am still deciding if better or just another good option :)
I don't know that it's better, but I know I want to learn how to get the most from it. I think it's a great option for the price. Is it better than my Arizer Solo and Air with my @Ed's TnT Blackwood stem? I can't say that, but switching vapes up a bit is nice if you are using decent vapes. Still, it's early in testing, and I want to learn as much as I can about it, to get the most I can from it. It could be my usage patterns make a difference. It took awhile before my Solo and Air got into heavy rotation. I also haven't had to clean the Linx Eden yet, and depending on how that goes could change my feelings for better or worse.
The Linx Eden offers good flavor, easy use, a solid attractive design, ample clouds. So far, so good. Still, I don't want my enthusiasm to cloud my judgement, and I need to remember I am stoned when forming my opinion. But, I am stoned when forming my opinion because of the Eden. It does work. It works well. Will it replace my Solo and Air? Nope. They also work really well. To me, this means I have three vapes of this type (battery, not butane) that I enjoy a great deal. My poor Sidekick gets no love, but I haven't tried it with concentrates. The Sidekick might shine with rosin, as it gets much hotter than I like for flower. I'll have to check that out. I need to press some anyway, as I want to try rosin in the Eden.

I have not been using my vapes a lot lately
Since the dabpress has made the work less to dab I have been dabbing on the halo sic mostly
I like the long periods in between needing to medicate
Also been dabbing bubble hash :) tasty

I've been having a couple of WS to start the day, then mostly dabs on the halo sic unless I go out and then it's a mighty
I have a mighty in bed before sleep at night too

Occasionally I've had a GH because the WS is off

So those 3/4 have been the main players recently

I've decided I can put my top 5 down now
In no particular order....

GH
Mighty
Lsv
Halo sic
WS - and to cheat and make it 6 but only 5 the DVs get chucked in here

The lsv I like a lot but it is getting less use than prior
Since using the halo more I use my vapes as above mostly

DDs - WS, mighty, halo. Dv/GH here and there

Last edited:
I'd been using portables lately, but decided to fire up my Super Surfer a few days ago. Maybe a week. I don't remember. The Super is like a mind eraser. Half a bowl, and I start wandering around and drooling, while looking for snacks. My meds haven't changed, so it's the change of vape that's amped things up. It's been fun, if not functional. That is the vape is functional, I'm not sure I am. Still, I've been listening to people and picking up more. Like the neighbor that's overly friendly, but isn't nice. I could see the meanness behind the smile, and observe how she used words to be hurtful and try to make me feel bad. I could think, "Oh, how funny. I get it. She wants to look down on me, so she can feel better about herself". I'm not sure I would have picked it up without having ran meds through the Super. Now I can just ignore her, and not feel bad about it. It just seems pointless and not worth my time. I came away from the encounter feeling much better about myself, and my world that she doesn't get to be part of. I could listen to a new doctor suggest testing that I feel is dangerous, and see it was for her benefit, not mine. It isn't about me, and I don't trust her, so I don't have to do what she wants. So there have been big positives about using the Super Med Machine.

I'd been using portables lately, but decided to fire up my Super Surfer a few days ago. Maybe a week. I don't remember. The Super is like a mind eraser. Half a bowl, and I start wandering around and drooling, while looking for snacks. My meds haven't changed, so it's the change of vape that's amped things up. It's been fun, if not functional. That is the vape is functional, I'm not sure I am. Still, I've been listening to people and picking up more. Like the neighbor that's overly friendly, but isn't nice. I could see the meanness behind the smile, and observe how she used words to be hurtful and try to make me feel bad. I could think, "Oh, how funny. I get it. She wants to look down on me, so she can feel better about herself". I'm not sure I would have picked it up without having ran meds through the Super. Now I can just ignore her, and not feel bad about it. It just seems pointless and not worth my time. I came away from the encounter feeling much better about myself, and my world that she doesn't get to be part of. I could listen to a new doctor suggest testing that I feel is dangerous, and see it was for her benefit, not mine. It isn't about me, and I don't trust her, so I don't have to do what she wants. So there have been big positives about using the Super Med Machine.
Love these experiences and that you have had a positive one :)
I too have had a few of the clarity moments and just ignore ppls negative shit methods recently
Happy peaceful vaping @Madri-Gal

My halo sic has been bringing me relief lately

Dyna legos are hard to beat, having fun with Dyna Dabs
WP_20190812_10_35_24_Pro_LI.jpg

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back