Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your Vapoizer Wish List

My VAS and AAS is solidly centered around the Vapcap.

I'm waiting......

I'm waiting for the 420 sale to buy a lovely new Omnivap with its sexy New body and rounded mp. Oh, and maybe a few of the 4th generation tips. :aaaaa:

IMG_5888.jpg

I'm waiting for a few stunningly beautiful stems from @phattpiggie, such as a:

Blackwood Telescopic Twist
iXhbrcvm.jpg

Paduak Harry Potter Twist (second from the bottom)
UnI79PE.jpg

Blackwood tipped Segmented Honey Acrylic
6zwvEpd.jpg

62mm Tulipwood Twist with integrated mp.

prI1Xxa.jpg

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

I'm waiting for Ed to release his next batch of beautiful Wood Scents logs. There may be one with my name on it... :love:

I had a Shetland pony as a kid. Meanest creature I've ever encountered. My advice; stick to vapes. :secret:

Yeh my sister got her hand bitten by a Shetland pony called Apple, whilst trying to feed it an apple. Can't believe we didn't see that coming.

Never seen anyone bitten by a VapCap.

Yeh my sister got her hand bitten by a Shetland pony called Apple, whilst trying to feed it an apple. Can't believe we didn't see that coming.
Mine was a Tri-colour called Mighty Mouse. I would spend my allowance on candy strawberry marshmallows to get on his good side. He'd eat them up, then bite me and chase me. I got thrown from him more than any other horse. Mostly, I would land on a nice soft fresh cowpie. Nasty beast. :horse:

Never seen anyone bitten by a VapCap.
Well now. I can declare that I have definitely been bite hard by the Vapcap. :smoke:

...have another wood vape..(mist)...being sent this week...I hope...never get that excited anymore...have soooo many...

My horse experience was trying to hug a horse... and he kicked me as I walked away. I was very lucky.. he could have seriously hurt or killed me. I definitely ate turf. I was wearing white pants and you could see the two hoof prints on my ass.. :lol:

I thought I was done, but guess I actually do have VAS. I was thinking I'd like to get a new portable..... it just never ends does it? :idon'tknow:

Last time I rode a horse I was half cut from some cocktails & it went well until the dismount when I stacked it in front of a bunch of schoolgirls. Oh the shame :facepalm2:.

I don't have much on my wish list really. I will end up finding a nice heady piece or two but I really have all I need. Well everything except a special lil something from @Ed's TnT that will be coming my way soon.

Do tell....:BHO:

Put it this way, I have been referring to it as my "forever vape" & this has been brewing for a while with Ed. All will be revealed soon enough but trust me it is something special indeed.

There will be a few pics once I get my mitts on it thats for sure. It is easy to wait when you don't need one & have a flawless log within arms reach already. I can't wait but at the same time I can & all reports have been positive so far. In addition Ed is one of the most true blue good blokes in the vape community.

Wish list, Oh boy here it goes.
Ive had a couple pieces of Snappo's wood over with Alan for some Hi's for some time. An awesome member offered me her spot, but no funds at the time thanks @Reflections then my name came up still no funds.
So first on the list is gonna be a hybrid Hi. The other piece of wood will be a Mi log from Alan.
The next log will be a Wood Scents from Ed.
Not sure what wood but it will be fun chatting with the master getting my order togetger.
Much love for Ed and his work.
I can not ignore all the hype around the vap caps no longer, so i will be adding a few of them to my collection. Not sure witch one's or how many with all the wood choices and the fact that they work with Ed's log it's gonna be tough.
Glass is always in my radar but since i never use water it's a little easier to resist.
Eventually my Zion wil be here
The mvt and the turbo evic I have been watching closely.
I would also like to upgrade to a quartz or a sic or something better than my Ti nail someday.
Im sure there is more just can't think at the moment. Not high let me see about fixing that and ill get back to wishing. Lol
Oh yea probably get one of those510 log things from rbt.
Also an HGL and some stems from Phatts.

As far as riding horses goes, I recommend against it.....there are just one too many brains involved IMO. haha

Now, I rode a Harley for decades and in that case there seemingly was no brain involved at all. LOL

I'm not feeling really pressed for a new vape, except I would like one more portable, I believe. I rely on the GH and Mighty. I am indeed a VapCaper but for me personally this is an at home, one person, vape. Can't take it to a field party and just push a button, yeah?

I'm looking forward to seeing the Haze Square when it comes out. What I do like about it is the ability to replace the heater element. I think lack of access to the heater element compartment on the GH will be a long term issue for that device. BUT, my view of upcoming releases are that until its out and in owners hands, its just slideware.

What I would really like is a Grasshopper relieved of its very restrictive form factor so as to get rid of some design criticality and simply a more reliable and robust unit. It has replaceable batteries, very short heat up time, is full convective and so the load stays relatively fresh if the session is interrupted, and it extracts like a beast. However, it also has proprietary and somewhat puny batteries leading to short battery life, a form factor that unnecessarily drove some design details away from optimum, and it has idiosyncratic fault indications (reading people trying to delve into the inner meaning of their latest GH flashing lights pattern would be funny if not so sad). I also think that the mechanical push-button on/off switch that looks like a pen button is unnecessaryily cute (oh, it looks like a pen, Martha! sigh) while introducing failure modes that are, again, unnecessary IMO. I love my GH but it is one that hasn't failed yet. But what I want now is the vape that the GH should be.

Other than that, I'm not overly excited about any upcoming releases.

My personal spec sheet for a portable:

1. Temp setting in increments no greater than 5 degrees F (single digit precision would be better).
2. Short heat up time...20 seconds or less.
3. Owner replaceable, industry standard, batteries
4. At LEAST five good loads from a battery
5. Oven size of .1 - .15 gram range (I can live with .15 - 2 gram oven also)
6. Easy access to all areas to clean including the heater element if there is a path between the heater and the herb chamber for particulants/sludge to migrate through
7. Full convection and it needs to extract like a champ
8. A way to use with a WP
9. Standard wish list of fully isolated air path and no toxic materials
10. All controls on the device, any use of an app to be optional

Pretty standard current wish list, I think. I'm sure that there is much more I'm missing.

When I first started vaporizing I bought a Pax. I never could get good draws from it so I bought the Davinci Ascent. I could get a few good clouds but was never satisfied. I thought portables were the way to go since I didn't want to be tethered to one spot. I got a few more portables but Never felt satisfied until I bought the Enano,my first log! The ease and clouds I got made me happy for years. I have been so tempted to try others,but why do when so happy with my log. I did finally buy a dog (for my husband) but he has NOT used it yet! I won a mini dog for a poet contest and I love it!! The stainless steel stem is the bomb!

My name finally came up for the HI but I couldn't afford it at the time so i passed on my spot to @Melting Pot . I so wanted you to be happy and hoping things go well for you. Sorry you couldn't afford at the time,neither could I.

I did experience Vas when the zion came out, but after waiting for over a year for the Ascent I swore I wood never wait for another vape.

Now we have Eds Wood Scents and I am experiencing Vas all over again grrrr..lol
I want one so bad but we haven't worked in over 6 months now so funds are at a long time low..one day!

My personal spec sheet for a portable:

1. Temp setting in increments no greater than 5 degrees F (single digit precision would be better).
2. Short heat up time...20 seconds or less.
3. Owner replaceable, industry standard, batteries
4. At LEAST five good loads from a battery
5. Oven size of .1 - .15 gram range (I can live with .15 - 2 gram oven also)
6. Easy access to all areas to clean including the heater element if there is a path between the heater and the herb chamber for particulants/sludge to migrate through
7. Full convection and it needs to extract like a champ
8. A way to use with a WP
9. Standard wish list of fully isolated air path and no toxic materials
10. All controls on the device, any use of an app to be optional

As soon as you find one I am very interested as well. Those are some great specs

As far as riding horses goes, I recommend against it.....there are just one too many brains involved IMO. haha

I completely agree...
Iv always said too much muscle and not enough brain in a horse...
You spend your life devoted to these creatures, even going out to look after them on christmas day, then one day, out of the blue, it kicks your face off...
No thanks....

I'll stick to my motorbike that only does exactly what I tell it to do....
If it kicks me in the face, it's my own stupid fault...

As far as future vapes go, I'm really considering solo 2...

I'm thinking of taking my solo and woody vapcap to America for my holiday...
There is a risk i suppose that I won't be able to bring them back, although as long as they are clean i can't see why not???

But if they do get confiscated, that will justify an omnivap and a solo2 when I return...

I recently recieved several vapes on my wishlist, but it seems it has done nothing to settle my raging VAS..

Have my eye on the FlowerPot Twax by NewVape now!:whoa: I don't do concentrates often but I feel that might be because I'm still using a torch/atomizers. I've never even tried an Enail actually; so I really like the idea of getting one that can do flower as well! Just incase I find it wasn't only the torch keeping me from loving concentrates as much as others seem to.

The Flowerpot seems to be priced pretty fairly as well! Some of these Enail brands are priced pretty high, and don't really seem to have a good entry options.. I know there are a lot of good recommendations for picking and choosing parts to make your own budget kits; but I really prefer just getting everything from the same place for my first purchase.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back