Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Your Vapoizer Wish List

fluffhead

Hand of the Queen
***Warning: This thread is not for those afflicted with VAS. If you have any VAS-like symptoms please turn around now, your wallet will thank me.***

I wanted to put a thread to see what sort of vaporizers or vapour related equipment are on people's radars. This can include the following:
  • Vaporizers, accessories, water tools, and other vapour related equipment that you either plan on buying, have pre-ordered, or want even though you know you will never get it.
  • Ideas or concepts that you want in a vaporizer that doesn't exist yet (i.e. What is your perfect vape that doesn't exist yet).
  • Other items you believe fit in with the above.
I hope this is a way to help us improve each other's vaping experiences and an opportunity to learn what is out there now and in the near future.

I'll start -
I currently have on pre-order that I am patiently waiting for:
  • A blackwood square and a cocobolo project body from @phattpiggie
  • RBT Zion
Other items that I want to get and plan on getting at some point in the next couple of months:
Thankfully, my tastes are relatively cheap and the projects meet pretty much all criteria I would be looking for in a vape (convection, on-demand, good battery life, good signature at low temps). I have also cleared out a few older vapes to pay for this round of accessories.

That's it for me, what is currently catching the eye of other inmates in this asylum?

Last edited:
Vapes:
  1. Ed's Wood Scents - (not ordered yet, waiting for CE certification)
  2. The Next Vape from DM Pipes - (There isn't even a wait list yet for these)
  3. HomeGrownLog - Custom Job - (I figure it's going to take a year before my place comes up)
Accessories:
Other:

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my Errlectric Concentration Station!
It comes with the Full Quartz Nail (FQN) as well as the herb nail!

I am big into digital temp control, so this is right up my alley!!

I would also love an Ed's WoodScents log! I do not have a log at the moment and this one seems to be the cream of the crop!
Herb, concentrates or anything you desire to throw in a stem! And then there is the wood....

The Ti Herborizer would also be a welcome addition to the family!

Also interested in the Twax Flowerpot vaporizer.
I love the simplicity of it but have heard some issues with CS and with the product, so a bit wary still.

My VAS is strong but my GAS has been under control since i bought my RooR water tool! It has become my daily driver and i love it!

I'd sure like to have a VXL Hydrabase + HydraTube for use with most of my logs. That seems like such a sweet setup. Sure would be nice to have an EVO too but it's hard to justify buying another desktop vape when I already own 7 logs! :lol:

I have a Walnut WoodScents on the way from @Ed's TnT! Super excited for this one; been checking the tracking every 30 minutes since it shipped it feels like.

Being able to use it with my VapCap parts makes it one of the best purchases for my needs.. I get to support a new Log made by a craftsman whose work I know and trust. I get to support VapCap's awesome designs. And I get to support accessory makers like the illustrious @phattpiggie and Winegums! That's what we call a win-win-win.

I also have a Mistvape touch on the way; the price point was super reasonable so I wanted to support the project.

I contacted Funkyjunky and they are making me up an amazing looking green and orange Evic Tubo with a custom yarn wrapped whip made by their SO! Not sure when that's coming but I'm eagerly awaiting it.

I'll definitely be on the list for the next vape by DM Pipes that @GreenHopper linked as soon as that becomes available

Then finally I have some more custom VapCap accessories in the works from @phattpiggie whenever he has some moments to work through his ever expanding order list!

Oh and I'm pretty excited for the Haze Square as well. 4 rotating chambers; herb or concentrate, on demand convection (after first ~10 sec preheat at least?).. Really interesting design! I'm looking forward to seeing some user videos.

Solo 2 is high on my list....

There's a few vaped I want to try, but not necessarily own....
I just want to see what all the hype is about....

First up... the grasshopper... the king of hype..

Next is the sublimator.... is it really sublimation??? Really wanna try this thing...

Minivap..... not expecting it to be too different from the evo...

And lastly the zion....
Dont think i would ever want to own one, iv been told I must try.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Dare I type this rabbit hole out...

• Vapman station (very soon I hope)
  • Zion (pre order)
  • Sticky brick jr
  • Vapcap
  • Wood scents log
  • Noochie
  • Sticky brick maxx
  • Haze square
Those are top tier vapes i have been keeping a close eye on. Not sure where this will ever end but its sure is fun trying out new dope vapes!!

I am at a point that I'm trying to phase out battery power vapes. I believe butane vapes and electric desk tops cover my needs and saves me from add to the waste of the world.

:peace:

Vapes wanted: Galaxy Vortex, De Verdamper, DynaVap Omnivong and Twax Flower Pot so I can say "Twax" more in my daily conversations. :biggrin:

More glass!

Something I would like to see is a party bowl. A bowl that attaches to a vape or water tool that has multiple outlets for attaching several whips.
Fill the bowl and everyone hits at the same time with their own whip.

Vapes wanted: Galaxy Vortex, De Verdamper, DynaVap Omnivong and Twax Flower Pot so I can say "Twax" more in my daily conversations. :biggrin:

More glass!

Something I would like to see is a party bowl. A bowl that attaches to a vape or water tool that has multiple outlets for attaching several whips.
Fill the bowl and everyone hits at the same time with their own whip.

Do you mean something like this?:

Vaporbrothers VB2.5 Multi Converter

Yes. Something very similar to that.

:yikes: $1200:yikes:

maxresdefault.jpg

So 1200 / 3 = 400, guess that seems about :yikes:

:yikes: $1200:yikes:

maxresdefault.jpg

So 1200 / 3 = 400, guess that seems about :yikes:

HaHa... I'm wanting something like that but just the dome. It would be more versatile and fit on a vape or water tool. Like this.

7b8TyXBl.jpg

Then you attach your whips and everyone has their own. You wouldn't have to pass the whip back and forth or reach across a table potentially knocking the vape or water tool over.

HaHa... I'm wanting something like that but just the dome. It would be more versatile and fit on a vape or water tool. Like this.

7b8TyXBl.jpg

Then you attach your whips and everyone has their own. You wouldn't have to pass the whip back and forth or reach across a table potentially knocking the vape or water tool over.

I like the idea but I suspect that would only work if the vapour source offers no drag or draw resistance.

Otherwise I think you may all have to either draw at the same time or put one way valves at the end of each whip. :thinking:

I like the idea but I suspect that would only work if the vapour source offers no drag or draw resistance.

Otherwise I think you may all have to either draw at the same time or put one way valves at the end of each whip. :thinking:

Yeah, there are some kinks to work out. :confused:

It was more of an unfinished thought than a wish really.

Zion, PhattPiggie stem, WineGums WonG, Pipes induction heater, another WoodScents, another WoodScents, and another WoodScents!

Humbled to be included in a few lists there, many, many thanks.

Not being one to suffer from VAS, VCAS, TAS or GAS and any other 'AS I don't really have a wish list.

Just read that back maybe not WAS but that's different, everyone's got a draw like this at home. Haven't they?
4Z9N2Vu.jpg

I've got stuff coming from Pipes and Rastavapa, and I floated the idea of getting my hands on a set of 'industry first' log internals in the future. All purely for developmental purposes of course.
rPfZHiu.jpg

My VAS and AAS is solidly centered around the Vapcap.

I'm waiting......

I'm waiting for the 420 sale to buy a lovely new Omnivap with its sexy New body and rounded mp. Oh, and maybe a few of the 4th generation tips. :aaaaa:

IMG_5888.jpg

I'm waiting for a few stunningly beautiful stems from @phattpiggie, such as a:

Blackwood Telescopic Twist
iXhbrcvm.jpg

Paduak Harry Potter Twist (second from the bottom)
UnI79PE.jpg

Blackwood tipped Segmented Honey Acrylic
6zwvEpd.jpg

62mm Tulipwood Twist with integrated mp.

prI1Xxa.jpg

:aaaaa: :aaaaa: :aaaaa:

I'm waiting for Ed to release his next batch of beautiful Wood Scents logs. There may be one with my name on it... :love:

My problem is VAS/GAS. And I want a pony.......

Pony (Not really but if @momofthegoons is getting one then I think I should have one to

I had a Shetland pony as a kid. Meanest creature I've ever encountered. My advice; stick to vapes. :secret:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back