Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Meds Only 2 strains for the rest of your life

f I could add a 3ed, I would choose White Tiger.)

Oh... I've never heard of White Tiger.... it sounds intriguing. :biggrin:

I still maintain Blueberry as one of my all time faves. But I've had a couple strains lately that I could get used to for a long while. Mango OG is one. And Blue Cheese is the other.

My conclusion? There is no way I could just stick to two strains for the rest of my life. :lol:

I still maintain Blueberry as one of my all time faves. But I've had a couple strains lately that I could get used to for a long while. Mango OG is one. And Blue Cheese is the other.

My conclusion? There is no way I could just stick to two strains for the rest of my life. :lol:
I can't imagine holding with 2 either.
For info on White Tiger see http://budgenius.com/White-Tiger-Kush-Onelife-Organic-Wellness-Inc--BG0010001E2F4.html

TRUE!

2 strain's?

MAUI WOWHIE
PANAMA RED
ACAPULCO GOLD
COLOMBIAN GOLD
KONA GOLD
THAI STICK
OAXACA COLAS
BLUE SEEDLESS
CRONIC
GIRL SCOUT COOKIES
GRANDDADDY PURPLE
NORTH SHORE HOME GROWN
CALIFORNIA MYSTO BACKYARD

OG'S; KUSH (types)

I most likely forgot so many more?

SOUR DIESEL
LAMBS BREATH
PURPLE HAZE
JACK HERER

JUST 2?
REALLY?
CAN'T do it!

2 /day = CIVILIZED
2 forever = NOT CIVILZED

If I was on a desert island that only grew two kinds of weed for the rest of my life I'd pick:

1) "Brian Berry Cough" being the ideal wake and bake setting that makes you feel great...like a Saturday morning cartoons with a bowl of cereal and the light from the window made the carpet by the tv all warm..so the cat wanted to hang out. I don't see how that feeling could be beat really lol. Great strain to do chores around the house and get stuff done to. Even exercise is amazing and the munchies are whatever on it.

2) I would say Gorilla Glue #4 for the great amazingly functional body high. I had an 1/8th a year ago and I loved that it was fantastic for lower back pain and I was doing more yoga at the time as part of staying fit with a hand injury. Gorilla glue is great stuff if you are in physical therapy, yoga, or martial arts. Im almost 40, and its nice when I can feel my 20s again kinda high for me.

Where has the love for a good kush gone..????

Mine: GSC and Wedding cake*
Hers : Thin Mints and Purple dream*

@Kellya86 - I think kush became so popular and normal here that we just call it regular bud....> 50% of the indoor/underbelly crops here are Bubba kush or a close variation....It's just so common.

*Subject to availability, here shit is way harder....

Mine: GSC and Wedding cake*
Hers : Thin Mints and Purple dream*

@Kellya86 - I think kush became so popular and normal here that we just call it regular bud....> 50% of the indoor/underbelly crops here are Bubba kush or a close variation....It's just so common.

*Subject to availability, here shit is way harder....
My surfer/cannabis farmer’s brought DURBAN bag’s to trade our seed less home grown (super cropped)
Do you think I like GSC because of the DURBAN POISON it s crossed with ?

IMG_09031.jpg

20210128_155540.jpg

I know I said wedding cake, but this came in a few hours after my reply and I am really happy right now......I have not been this high in a while...my fucking legs are totally numb ..I might have to rethink some shit....
Why only 2? We need a top 100 thread :torching:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back