Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Misc. Cant believe I smoked for over ten years and had no idea this existed

Sashley

83202C8A-4296-4816-9B48-52459F2CEEC7.jpeg

I’m new to the Dynavap world, and I have to say, I’m glad it was my first DHV experience! What was everyone else’s first device you used and how does it compare to your daily driver now?!!

Peep my toddlers rainbow sloth in the corner

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha i was the same.. so pissed with myself for setting light to my weed all these years...
I quit smoking like nearly 7 years ago now by joining a rival forum.. the one we dont speak of...
I have a friemd who still smokes.. i watch him put half a gram in a joint and just think, thats like a weeks worth for me...
I started my journey with an arizer eq.. the lego of vapes.. so versitile..
Had that a couple years before i got an evo.. a very very good flower vape...
But vapcaps came along and took over.. so i use them most of the time...
@Sashley the dynavap range handles concentrates pretty well.. do you have access to trates ???
Also i see a clipper there.. do you have a jet torch lighter ??

Let me formally welcome you to the asylum @Sashley . :smile:

Back when I started vaping there weren't that many options. My first foray into vaping was with a Hotbox lol. I then progressed to log vapes.... and the rest is history. Since then my arsenal of vapes and glass has grown ridiculously.

My daily driver these days is my enail. If vaping flower, I usually use the DCE (if using a plug in vape) and the DV or the Edge if going portable.

I'm glad you found vaping as an alternative to smoking. So much healthier for you. And the perk is being able to actually taste your weed.

vaping was with a Hotbox
I forgot.. before i got the eq, i had really shit chinese dome vape.. used half a gram of flower and produced fuck all shit vapor..
Almost gave up and carried on smoking.. lucky i joined a forum and started learning...

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back