Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Infinitkin Smell Proof Case and Storage

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I have been sent a couple of items from Infinitkin to try out and give my feedback on.
First is a smell-proof hard case that is similar in looks to a pelican case...it looks bombproof.
The hard case has a rubber (or similar) seal to keep water out and smells in. It also has a bottom, mid, and upper liner of activated carbon.
Upon opening, I was surprised to see it full of useful items, the half-decent 4-piece grinder works well with a grind on the finer side of medium with an aluminium storage jar and other nic-nacs to boot...one of the best features is the price and protection for that price. I have soft shell cases that cost way more so these seem great. :thumbsup:
1713146019753.jpg

1713156253822.png

1713156201022.png

A slightly smaller version is also available here,
I also received a bamboo desk tidy that should help to keep me a little more organized, lots of holes for hot knives, WPA, cooling units, DV stems etc,
1713146019742.jpg

I will supply a link to the organizer when I get one.

Last edited:
The organizer is now available on Amazon,
I have been using mine multiple times per day. I used a few glass adapters for holding ball vape bowls while filling (14mm male to 18mm female GonG), I find this way a lot less messy than filling a bowl on the waterpipe,
1714366962710.jpg

I am still adding tools as I go. It's so much easier than rummaging through a drawer/box etc as everything is in easy reach/sight.
A quality-of-life upgrade for vaping...not 100% necessary but well worth having.

I have received a discount link for the above dab station to get it a few bucks cheaper, no kickback for me, just a discount plain and simple (I got the items for free to test and reckon they are great value),

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back