Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Glass Looking for a mouthpiece

Funny. I have a Dhgate piece called the D022 that's similar to that with a different stem and a fixed mouthpiece with a 'tumor' separating the MP from the can. https://www.dhgate.com/product/d022...hamber-glass/184395777.html#s1-3-7|2494358821. Funny because @ataxian turned me on to it years ago. I am not a lover of six shooter stems, but that MP is right up my alley. I'm not sure who the makers are anymore, but maybe I could get them to swap out the downstems if they are the same. Seems to me the original maker was Sunshine Store.

If @ataxian is no longer with us he will be missed. I learned a lot about glass and vaping from his posts.

You might want to shoot @Oregonglassblower a message at his site. He sells a mouthpiece that isn't exactly the same, but similar... with no bend. I'll bet he'd modify it for you if you chatted with him. He does 'made to order' stuff.
I'm a big fan of OGB and have gone to him for custom MPs and stems. He has always been willing to make changes to anything he makes. In this case I was looking for something cheaper but I have been considering going to Mike for it.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back