Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy What did you buy today?

Bologna

(zombie) woof.
...or yesterday OR recently... or even something you may WANT to buy?

For instance, apparently, I bought this stuff yesterday sometime during my self-imposed v-break... or rather, Edible Day, which lasted until I woke up at 3AM this morning:

In support of the impending Black Friday product purchase, of course.... I can't wait! Today, I'm looking for 16mm OD "finger-bangers"...!

I don't like "rules" of any sort... so, vape-related purchases are only encouraged, not required.

Whatchu got...?

Well...

Quartz Pi clear ball caps - Seven Ten Coils

1​
710 COILS 25MM STANDARD CLEAR BOTTOM BANGER - 14mm / 90 / Male

3​

$126.0
And... 0Ispire THK V350 Pen Battery - Gray
Just stocking up.... :biggrin:

Well...

Quartz Pi clear ball caps - Seven Ten Coils

1​
710 COILS 25MM STANDARD CLEAR BOTTOM BANGER - 14mm / 90 / Male

3​

$126.0
And... 0Ispire THK V350 Pen Battery - Gray
Just stocking up.... :biggrin:
"Well..." what..? Sweet! I actually broke the tip of my PI cap just the other day! So pissed. 4 years of utter love joy and respect all gone cuz of my foolish carelessness! Even the logo wore off. I have to order another soon.

So I decided on which recommended "finger-banger" to purchase... yup, the cheapest one (on sale!) on the list which happens to be from one of my favorite vendors, Glass Art RVA/Banger Boutique...!:

I actually texted him yesterday on IG to double the order before it ships today and he tossed in a faceted blue 14mm male to 10mm female reducer adapter! Bummed he's out of pillars... those will have to be sourced elsewhere and SOON as the SiC adapter is due the 18th... so EXCITED!

Last edited:
I actually broke the tip of my PI cap just the other day! So pissed. 4 years of utter love joy and respect all gone cuz of my foolish carelessness! Even the logo wore off. I have to order another soon.
Yeah... I got pretty excited when I saw Shane had restocked. The Pi cap is my favorite. I ordered this one to have as a spare cause... I tend to break glass regularly.

Yeah... I got pretty excited when I saw Shane had restocked. The Pi cap is my favorite. I ordered this one to have as a spare cause... I tend to break glass regularly.
I'll def get one the next sale he runs... I'll just have to limp thru to Black Friday, I guess... :ugh:

So, I just rounded out the "finger-banger" support...! (I kinda like saying that...:dog:):

With another banger that isn't on the list... for testing/influencer purposes only, of course... :buenrollo: :uhoh:

No more medium-to-large purchases til Black Friday (if then even hopefully)!

Edit: any and all questions, opinions or side chatter WELCOME!

Last edited:

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back