Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

420 Sales - 2023

Although I have to ask, and maybe this is just me, but what do y'all have your eye on that you might buy in a 420 sale? I ask that as I can look at the list of any given online retailer and I realize that half of the vapes I'm just not interested in and the other half I already own, seriously. Embarassing!

Of course, and this is a bit embarrassing too, but we've all seen each other naked before, right? Or was that just MOM and I....can't recall exactly. :naughty2::naughty2:

At any rate, last week I ordered an IQC from DaVinci at a grealy reduced price only to discover a couple days later that I already had one tucked away in the bottom of a drawer, and, it hadn't even been used yet! : (

Please tell me that you all have done the same thing on an occasion! Arrrgggghhh! :idon'tknow:

Thickassglass (TAG) 35% off for April code: 35-April (there's a banner on the page)
JCVAP 20% off until 20th April
Puffitup 20% off with code PIU420

@Fat Freddy I'm like that with Lab glass bits n pieces (and heating elements) for my DiY Glass Symphonies n things - thinking "ooh I could make something with that" ... when I get time. Then I forget what I have in the box already, and buy 2 more lol

420EDC-Green2Green-2023.jpg

Occtopus Wave Rig collab from Black Sand Glass_Upp Glass Hawaii_10-410x533.jpg

I would love a piece like this but...

IMG_20230406_214042.jpg

The glass bowl on the right was broken while having its warm soap bath prior to first use
Might be less emotional if I pay for it then have them hit it with hammer and ship it to me
Least I didn't do it

Those are great pieces

I dunno what's going on with copy and paste - so I hope this works lol

Camouflet.com - 420 Special - Buy One Get One Free - Convector Kits & Parts - Use Code "Convector" at Checkout

dynavap.com - 419 sale has started with 20% off most things automatically altho the new M+ is not included

madheaters.co.uk - 20% off with code 420

Vapefiend - up to 20% off

Vapewellness - up to 50% off vapes and 10% off everything else

PROBUNDLE420 Coupon ccde,
PiPhbirWfXsSbPVk19XMxIjnJJ-2wdsd4lf475PsKYeCoV8N_i21O13WJg9pty1oIArAbK8QCrknsTosU7baSKYmDRXjSsvMU9x4gOV9KeAqqXymHyFrxnpEa6tKh470KCWxJl5hRVp_OYKnoFhlRPL-IUkE8Go=s0-d-e1-ft

I managed to get the code "BAKED" bumped up to 25% for just about everything in stock except the 2x new releases so jump on the Roffu at a good price, the lite kit is only US$97 or anything else that tickles your fancy!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back