Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Lunacy 5 Letters Game

W E E D I
What Enchanting Emotions Drugz Invoke
Z O O E D

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=zooed
"TOP DEFINITION
zooed
(Probably no longer in use), however, the South Shore of Mass in the late 70s used "zooed" to mean: To put someone in an embarassing situation that they don't understand, yet everyone else is laughing at them....

Jane drove into the student parking lot in her dad's car, not knowing that eight jock straps and a 12 pack were dragging behind her tail pipe, she was wicked zooed.....
by WPD January 16, 2006"

Oh, it's still heavily in use here, fo' sho'! People still "zoo" on other people... usually when they're on drugs, particularly acid.... and then you can also be "zooed" on drugs, usually acid... Like: "I'm soooo ZOOED on ACID RN!"... not that I know anything about that stuff.... :razz2:

Last edited:
^^By their fancy braying...?:

"Zebras bray much like donkeys do. However, a zebra's bray has a wider range of sound. It starts in a very low pitch (like a large cat growling) and ends very high (almost like a squealing pig). ... They also use this sound to express anger or impatience."

A S S E S
Always Sassy, She Evokes Spirit!
S L A P S

Last edited:
L I O N S
Laparoscopic Incisions On Nipples Suck
(sorry, again, 1st thing that came into my twisted mind 1st thing in the morning... glad the Hotshot is charged!)
S U C K S

L I O N S
Laparoscopic Incisions On Nipples Suck
(sorry, again, 1st thing that came into my twisted mind 1st thing in the morning... glad the Hotshot is charged!)
S U C K S
Suckling Under Carnal Knowledge Soothes

CARNL

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back