Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Law A New Start After a Brush with The Man

I have been with you since the beginning
I know, buddy...I felt you the whole time.
some serious life changes
I knew that too.
you are in my thoughts and meditations
God Bless you, @t-dub ...same thing here. You have been on my mind as well... we'll talk.
Glad to see your stuff was finally returned ...brings back memories
That Vapir you have in your hand...
Thank you for the glad tidings.
Funny about that Vapir one. (I have a few discs for it but they are becoming rare)...
I got a great number of units back, and that was one of the first I wanted to use!
I wanted to pre-load a couple discs, and let the Vapir Air One (Monster Slayer that it is), blow me away.
My goal was accomplished, and I remembered the simplicity...
But if you're using the unit alone... (without a bag/straight-up)you gotta "keep up" and that alone will blow you away!

Thank you for the glad tidings.
Funny about that Vapir one. (I have a few discs for it but they are becoming rare)...
I got a great number of units back, and that was one of the first I wanted to use!
I wanted to pre-load a couple discs, and let the Vapir Air One (Monster Slayer that it is), blow me away.
My goal was accomplished, and I remembered the simplicity...
But if you're using the unit alone... (without a bag/straight-up)you gotta "keep up" and that alone will blow you away!

I never thought this would be something I would ever ever say about my Vapir but I have to say I'm jealous! I ended up giving my unit away to a buddy years ago and god knows what's happened to it since, so I can't enjoy monster slaying from it anymore. :frown: Promise me you'll take another hit or two from it in the future for my sake! I don't think theirs too many of those units floating around anymore!

My apologies on all the pics you posted, @Vitolo (and everyone).

I had to make numerous changes to how we handle graphics, etc. and still have more to go.

So now there is a 10 image per post limit, I may be able to figure out a way around it. But we need it there for now unfortunately.

Otherwise I have to mop the floors. Again and again and again until they are clean. Yes, they are so dirty dirty must clean them shiny good... Yesssss...so clean...

:mental:

Peace!

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back