Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
  • Welcome to VaporAsylum! Please take a moment to read our RULES and introduce yourself here.
  • Need help navigating the forum? Find out how to use our features here.
  • Did you know we have lots of smilies for you to use?

Accessories Ace Labz grinders

Not much info.
1599925023607.png

Not much info.
View attachment 21021

Thanks man!

The Ti down stems they sell are well respected .....and those glass stems. Oh, my.

As weird as that grinder looks, the shape actually makes a lot of sense. I have nerve damage, so appreciate a grinder that provides a solid grip.

But yeah, no information. At all.....other than the pictures.

Looks like a Qubus grinder to me
And this is nearly US$400...WOW...I would get a S/S lift for US$300 first,
Ay least it has an ashtray built into the top, obviously made for combusters that are used to watching their money go up in smoke!
1600485532885.png

Thanks Mowgli,

I dunno, $109 for a good grinder doesn't seem too outrageous these days.....especially for a larger unit.

Credit for designing something different than the typical cylindrical / threaded shape. I have a 4 inch Cosmic and it's soooo easy to drop when using. I wouldn't miss having to unscrew it either to have access to the drop chamber.

Has a few great features that may interest,

• Patent-Pending Magnet lock system (truly thread-less)
  • Patent-Pending Airtight Seal (smell-proof and water-proof)
  • 3 Layer design
  • Screw-less changeable mesh
  • Made in California, USA
  • QUBUS comes with LIFETIME warranty.
I like the idea of no center post in the catch tray plus easy removal of the mesh, the airtight seal is not seen too often either!
I just cannot work out why the premium unit is so expensive...still looks too coarse of a grind for most vapers though. I do know one vaper that likes a coarse grind so much they got a custom extra coarse plate made for their BCG.

Last edited:
Has a few great features that may interest,

• Patent-Pending Magnet lock system (truly thread-less)
  • Patent-Pending Airtight Seal (smell-proof and water-proof)
  • 3 Layer design
  • Screw-less changeable mesh
  • Made in California, USA
  • QUBUS comes with LIFETIME warranty.
I like the idea of no center post in the catch tray plus easy removal of the mesh, the airtight seal is not seen too often either!
I just cannot work out why the premium unit is so expensive...still looks too coarse of a grind for most vapers though. I do know one vaper that likes a coarse grind so much they got a custom extra coarse plat made for their BCG.

Having no center post would definitely be nice. Seems like if there's a jam when I grind it's almost always herb getting packed in the center. This unit deals with many of my first world problems.

Yeah, for sure I could never see myself spending a couple hundy plus on a grinder....but in this age of heady glass and boutique cannabis, that price point starts sounding less insane. Maybe if you guys want to buy it for me to do an honest review I'd be on board. One of those custom units would make a great gift for special someone (nod, nod, wink, wink)

The custom engraving and finishing process (along with that ash tray feature) seems to be where most the expense is added. They need to make a vaporists version with an ABV compartment...then I'll put the overtime in....maybe....until some other shiny object captures my attention.

The reviews are generally positive. The biggest bitch seems to be that they had trouble early on with fulfillment due to supply and demand.

I almost always reach for my Dynavap / WPA and prefer a medium course grind (about like cigarette tobacco consistancy) and will run it thru a finishing grind if I want it finer. So that wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Sponsored by

VGoodiez 420EDC
Back